Bitch.
婊♥子♥
Bartender, Seven and Seven, pack of Morleys.
酒保 威士忌加七喜 一包莫里斯
Seven and Seven, pack of Morleys.
威士忌加七喜 一包莫里斯
We have a winner.
我们有一个赢家
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Do you know me?
你认识我吗
Come on, Wayno...
算了 维诺
I'm part of the regular game.
简单的游戏
You know your problem, my friend?
你知道你的问题 我的朋友
It's not the cards.
这不是牌的问题
It's playing the hand you were dealt.
它是玩你的手气
Plenty of guys get a bad deal.
很多家伙得了坏牌
It's all in what you do with it.
这全靠你来做
You know what I'm saying, partner?
你知道我在说什么吗 伙伴
You can think. Cards can't.
你可以思考 牌就不行
They just lie there.
它们只是躺在那
You've got to make them work for you.
你要让他们来为你工作
Jack of hearts.
红心J
2,598,960 possible...
手上5张牌
five-card hands.
2 598 960个可能
1,277 flushes in any given suit.
1277个同花顺
1,098,240 ways to make two pairs...
1098240个方式来做对子
and yet... the game can't beat a man.
并且 游戏不能打败人
Man only beats himself...
只能打败自己
and so on and so forth.
如此而已
She comes here every Friday...
她每周五都来这儿
and loses her paycheck... cries all weekend.
来输她的钱 伤心整个周末
Such a nice girl.
真是个不错的女孩
I keep hoping her luck is going to change...
我一直希望她的运气会改变
she'll catch a break.
她会交好运的
We going to blow this joint?
我们离开这里吧
Call it a night?
今晚到此为止
Hey, Wayno.
嗨 维诺
You're bluffing me, right?
你在忽悠我 对吗
You're going to show me Fifth Street.
从这里出去
Walk right out of here... surprise me for a change.
你要去第五街 给我一个惊喜
Three of hearts...
红桃三
two of clubs.
梅花二
I won! I won!
我赢了! 我赢了!
Oh, my God! Help me, please!
哦 我的天! 帮帮我 拜托!
Help me! Somebody, help me!
帮帮我! 有人吗 帮帮我!
There's a woman who's been murdered!
那儿一个女人被谋杀了!
Somebody help me! Oh, God.
来人帮帮我! 哦 上帝呀
She's been murdered.
她被谋杀了
联邦调查局总部
华盛顿特区
Agent Reyes?
雷耶斯探员
Three plus four is seven. Seven and six are 13.
3加4是7 7加6是13
What are you doing?
你在干什么
10. 13. 14. 16.
十 十三 十四 十六
I want to ask you to open your mind to something.
我想让你发挥想象
I don't want you to think I'm crazy, all right?
我不想让你认为我疯了 好吗
Why would I think that you're crazy?
我为什么要认为你疯了
Do you believe the universe is knowable...
你相信宇宙是可知的
as a mathematical calculation of the whole reducible to a single equation?
作为一个数学计算可简化为一个单个的公式
No. Why not?
不 为什么不
Because I don't think that its complexity...
因为我不认为那很复杂
allows for it to be reduced so simply.
可以让它变得非常简单
But you accept that some people do?
但是你接受一些人来做吗
I presume you mean the so-called "Unified Theory?"
我猜想你是指所谓的"统一理论 "
What physicists often refer to as the Theory of Everything?
物理学家们通常称什么为万事理论
An equation so simple
这个公式如此的简单
they say that it might be printed on a T-shirt.
他们说它可以被印到T恤衫上
It's a Holy Grail in the world of science.
在科学界这是一个神圣的圣杯
Potentially, the most important question that mankind has ever asked.
可能这是人类曾问过的最重要的问题
But that such a complex calculation is even possible...
但是这么一个复杂的计算即使可能
is the subject of enormous controversy.
也是巨大的论证课题
Is that what you mean?
那就是你的意思
Um... potentially.
嗯 可能吧
Carla Maria Carpenter, born 02-1-77.
卡拉·马尼亚·卡彭特出生于77年2月1号♥
Killed outside a nightclub two years ago.
两年前在一个夜♥总♥会♥外被杀
Her murder remains unsolved.
凶手至今逍遥法外
Judy Ann Fuller... born 03-21-69.
朱迪·安·富勒出生于1969年3月21日
Killed at a mall two years ago. Unsolved.
两年前在购物中心被杀 未破案
Julie Frances Gresham... born 01-22-80.
朱丽·弗朗西斯·戈雷耶斯曼出生于80年1月22日
Killed in her parked car last month.
上个月在她停着的车内被杀
Unsolved.
未破案
Agent Reyes, if there's a connection...
雷耶斯探员 是否这之间有联♥系♥呢
that I'm supposed to be seeing, I'm not seeing it.
我认为有 但我还没有看出来
And our latest victim...
我们最后一名受害者
Amy Sheridan Noffsberger... born 04-4-77.
艾米·谢立丹出生于77年4月4日
Killed two weeks ago in a casino.
两周前在一家赌场被杀
Police have yet to find her killer.
警♥察♥还在搜寻杀害她的凶手
Agent Reyes, am I to presume...
雷耶斯探员 我假定
that you've solved these unsolved murders...
你来解决这些未破案的凶手问题
by using some kind of numerical calculation?
用一些数字化的计算
Letters of names assigned values, added to birth dates...
名字的字母转化为数值 再加上生日的日期
reduced to the lowest common denominator.
减去最低的公分母
A, J, S, equal one.
A J S 等于1
Numerology, Agent Reyes?
数字命理学 雷耶斯探员
You're trying to solve these cases...
你试图解决这些案件
by using what is essentially a child's game.
通过使用简单的儿童游戏
It's been in use since the sixth century B. C...
在公元前6世纪这就已经被采用了
when Pythagoras determined that the world was built...
毕达哥拉斯得出结论: 世界是建立在权数之上的
on the power and influence of numbers.
受数字的影响
And, uh, when exactly...
而实际上是
did you stumble upon it?
你偶然发现它的
We did it as kids. I still do it.
我们还是孩子的时候就做这个 我现在还做
You meet people at a party ask them their birth date. It's kind of an icebreaker.
在聚会上你会问别人的生日来找话题
And as I was reading the story of this woman,
在我读这个女人的故事的时候
I calculated she was a 14...
我算出她是14
what they call a karmic number...
他们把卡米克数字叫做什么来着
an extremely significant numerological number.
一个非常显著的数字命理学数字
Prompting me to look at all of these other unsolved cases...
促使我看了所有这些没有解决的案件
the victims of which also work out to have karmic numbers:10, 13, 16
受害者们都可以算出了卡米克数字:10 13 16
So, in other words, you haven't actually solved these cases.
因此 换句话说 实际上你还没有解决这些案件
Maybe "cracked" is a better word.
可能用 "突破" 来形容更好些
Without any other evidence to directly connect them...
没有其它直接的证据来联♥系♥他们
circumstantial or forensic.
根据情况的或者法医的
What?
什么
Can you enlarge this?
你能放大这个吗
Can I see the rest of those photos?
我能看看剩下的那些照片吗
What is it?
怎么了
There's a pattern in the bruising.
那是在瘀伤里的一个图案
Yeah...
是的
all four of the victims have it.
所有的4名受害者都有这个
Three small circles. They might be from a ring...
三个小圆圈 可能来自一个戒指
that the killer wears.
凶手带的
So you're saying these cases are connected.
因此你说这些案件是有联♥系♥的
That numerology may actually be driving the killer...
数字命理学实际上可能操纵了凶手
and that I'm definitely not crazy.
并且我肯定没疯
Or that maybe you're both crazy.
或许你们两个都疯了
Luciole?
萤火虫
Bravo, bravo. Arrivederci.
好呀 好呀 再会
Arrivederci.
再会
Arrivederci.
再会
Wayno.
维诺
Come stai?
你好吗
Quit following me or you might...
别跟着我 你可能
find yourself dead real soon.
发现你自己很快要死了
Oh, come on, Wayno. That's not your style.
噢 算了吧 维诺 那不是你的风格
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表