you have silver in your pocket...
你兜子里有银子
and you still ask me for money.
然而你仍然向我要钱
I'm a marine.
我是个海军陆战队
Semper Fi.
永远忠诚
A.D. Skinner, Agent Scully...
史基纳助理局长 史卡利探员
what's this I'm hearing about Mexico?
墨西哥那边传过来什么消息
Well, this came in last night...
嗯 这个是昨天晚上
from U.S. Customs.
从美国海关传来的
It's a blowup from a security camera...
从一个安全的摄像头上看到的
at the border crossing in Laredo, Texas.
德克萨斯州的拉雷多边境
It was taken at 12:50 a.m. On the morning of the fourth.
是4号♥的早上 12点50分
We're sure this is Doggett?
我们能肯定是多各特吗
It's been scanned to Agent Reyes.
雷耶斯探员进行了扫描
She also believes it is him.
她也肯定是他
I'd say this reshapes the investigation.
我想说 这个可以重新开始我们的调查
It's our first solid lead.
我们的第一个突破
Now, with your permission, I'd like to contact...
现在 如果得到你的同意 我想联♥系♥
our legate's office and extend our task force...
我们的大使♥馆♥ 然后扩大我们调查的力量
south of the border.
在南部边界
I'm not extending the task force.
我不会扩大调查的力量的
I'm disbanding it.
我正打算解散这次任务
Excuse me?
对不起
I see no other choice.
我没有其他的选择
For the past 12 days I've had 40 agents working overtime...
在过去的12天里 我有40个调查员日以夜继的工作
scouring the entire state ofTexas...
搜查了整个得克萨斯州
in what appears to be a waste of effort.
现在看来是白费工夫
I can't move them lock, stock and barrel into Mexico...
我不能把他们锁起来 然后装进木桶送到墨西哥
not on the strength of this.
不能这样做
Turn it over to the Mexican federal police.
把它交给墨西哥警♥察♥吧
Doggett's in their jurisdiction, not ours.
多各特是他们的管辖范围 不是我们的
Sir, he could be injured.
长官 他可能会受伤的
Whether you believe it or not...
不论你相信与否
I want to find him as badly as you do.
我和你一样急切地找到他
But the FBI's resources are already taxed...
但是调查局的资源已经被限定
by national security concerns.
在国内安全上
There are political realities I have to account for.
我必须面对一些实际的政♥治♥问题
Sir...
长官
Agent Reyes is still in San Antonio.
雷耶斯探员还在圣安东尼奥
She was raised in Mexico.
她是在墨西哥长大
She could offer the federal police some on-site help.
她可以给联邦警♥察♥一些现场帮助
She can help them all she wants.
她想怎么帮他们都可以
But from this side of the border.
但是边界的这一边
Mr. Molina, you're a hard man to get an audience with.
莫利纳先生 你是一个难找的人
I've been trying for the better part of two weeks.
我已经找了你两个星期了
联邦调查局外勤办公室
德克萨斯州圣安东尼奥
What's keeping you so busy?
什么让你忙成这样
Selling tractors.
卖♥♥拖拉机
I own the biggest farm equipment dealership in south Texas...
我有南得克萨斯州最大的农场设备代理权
AGCO, John Deere, New Holland, CAT.
AGCO John Deere New Holland CAT(拖拉机名)
Impressive.
让人惊叹
I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish.
对不起 我不说西班牙语
She says I sell drugs.
她说我卖♥♥毒品
Please don't speak Spanish anymore.
请不要再说西班牙语了
You know Hollis Rice, don't you?
你知道赫里思·莱斯 是吗
Vice president of Pan American Mercantile?
泛美银行的副总裁
Sure. I do business with his bank.
是 我和他的银行有生意来往
I know he's missing.
我知道他失踪了
My partner, John Doggett, was investigating his disappearance.
我的搭档 约翰·多各特在调查他的失踪案
I'm betting my partner...
我想我的搭档
came to you with questions.
向你问过些问题
When would this have happened?
什么时候的事
Two weeks ago.
两个星期前
No, sorry.
不 对不起
I don't remember any person named Doggett.
我不记得什么人叫多各特
Agent, I don't quite know what you're implying.
探员 我不太清楚你指的是什么
Mr. Molina's an upstanding businessman...
莫利纳先生是个正直的商人
and a pillar of the commun...
社会的栋梁
"Pillar of the community?" Does anyone actually...
"社会的栋梁 " 用这个词的
use that phrase except Mob lawyers?
基本上是黑帮律师
I'll tell you what's clear to me.
我告诉你 我一清二楚
You're some kind of middleman in a smuggling operation.
你是那些干走私的中间人
Hollis Rice laundered money for your cartel...
赫里思·莱斯给你们组织洗黑钱
until something went wrong.
直到出现了差错
Maybe he got greedy, maybe he talked too much.
可能他太贪心了 或者太多嘴了
Your cartel made him disappear.
你们组织就让他消失了
Agent...
探员
My partner has disappeared, too.
我的搭档也消失了
He's in Mexico, I know that much...
他在墨西哥 据我所知
and I will find him, whatever it takes.
我无论如何要找到他
Your only personal hope for the future...
你人生唯一的希望
is that I find him alive.
就是让我找到他还活着
Now where is he?
现在他在哪儿
Unless my client is under arrest...
除非我的代理人被逮捕
this meeting is over.
这个会面结束了
No? Come on, Mariano.
没有 莫利纳走吧
Daddy.
爸爸
Get up, I want to show you something.
起来 我给你看些东西
Come on.
快点
Let's go! Daddy, come on! Please!
我们走吧 爸爸 走吧 快点
Can it wait another hour?
能不能再等一个小时吗
No.
不行
Why, what is it?
为什么 是什么
A surprise.
一个惊喜
Shh, don't wake your mom.
嘘 不要吵醒你妈妈
Senor? Senor?
先生 先生
Cabina tres.
第三个电♥话♥亭
Marine Corps Public Affairs Office.
海军陆战队 公共事务局
Staff Sergeant McCormick speaking.
我是麦考米克参谋军士
Yeah, uh...
哦
this is Detective, uh...
我是探长
...Ladatel calling from Mexico.
从墨西哥打来的长途电♥话♥
I'm hoping you can give me some help.
我想你能给我帮点忙
Yes, sir, if I can.
好的 先生 如果我能的话
We've got a marine down here who's been hit by a taxicab.
我们这里有个被出租车撞倒的海军陆战队
He's been messed up pretty good.
他的状况不太好
He doesn't remember his own name.
他不记得他叫什么了
He doesn't have any I D.
也没有证件
We need to contact his family.
我们想联♥系♥他的家
I assume there's somebody somewhere...
我想有人在什么地方
who's worrying about him.
会为他担心的
Any chance you can give me...
有任何可能给我
a social security number or a date of birth?
一个社会保障号♥码或者生日吗
No, unfortunately, uh, the only thing I have to go by...
很不幸 没有 啊 我唯一有的是
is there's a tattoo on his left shoulder that says...
在他左肩上有一个纹身上面写着
"24th MAU. We Shall Not Forget."
"24th MAU 我们不能忘记 "
You have any idea what that means?
你知道是什么意思吗
Yes, sir, I do.
是的 先生 先生
The 24th Marine Amphibious Unit.
第24海陆两栖陆战队
It refers to the Lebanon barracks bombing in 1983.
让人想起了1983年黎巴嫩贫民窟炸♥弹♥事件
That narrows things down.
这样可以缩小点范围
Yeah, good, good.
是的 不错 不错
This guy's, I don't know, he's six feet, 190 pounds.
这个家伙 我不知道 6英尺高 190磅
Brown hair, blue eyes, about 40 years old.
棕色头发 蓝色的眼睛 大约40岁
If you could just put a name to him.
如果能给他找个名字什么的
If you could just tell me anything at all about him.
或者告诉我任何关于他的事情
Anything.
任何事情
We'll definitely look into it.
我们会调查的
Detective, do you have a number where I can reach you?
探长先生 你能给我留个电♥话♥号♥码吗
Detective?
探长先生
Hey.
嘿
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表