That's great...
那很好
just great.
很好
Where are you going, Monica?
你要去哪, 莫妮卡
This man Kobold can help us, John.
这个科博尔德可以帮助我们, 约翰
I'm going to prove it to you.
我将证明给你看
Professor.
教授
You found the body.
你发现了尸体
Yes.
是的
Professor Kobold, we need your help...
科博尔德教授, 我们需要你的帮助
to find him before anyone else gets hurt.
在别人受到伤害之前找到他
I can't.
我不能
You can't or you won't?
你不能还是你不愿意
I can't...
我不能
in here.
在这里
He whispers to me in a thousand voices...
他用一千个声音向我低语
but they're so hard to hear.
但是听不清楚讲什么
What can we do... to help you hear?
我们能做什么 来帮助你听得清楚
I need a larger room...
我需要一个大些的房♥间
one with space...
一个有空间
...and windows...
和窗口
to see the sky.
看得见天
You're not going along with this, are you...
你不会同意吧 你要
giving this guy what he wants?
满足这个家伙
That was my general idea, yeah.
我是这么想的
You're making a mistake.
你在犯一个错误
Look, even if you're right, even if this man is faking it...
想一想 即使你是对的, 即使这个人在假装
he can help us.
他能帮助我们
I'm not willing to turn my back on that.
我不想我没有异议
Are you?
你呢
This is Officer Custer.
这是卡斯特警官
He's going to keep an eye on you.
他将照看你
I'm familiar with Officer Custer.
我和卡斯特警官很熟悉
I'll be right outside the door if you need anything, Professor.
如果你需要任何东西 我就在门外面, 教授
Agent Reyes believes me...
雷耶斯探员相信我
but you don't, Mr. Doggett.
但是你不相信, 多各特先生
Doesn't matter what I believe.
我相信什么并不重要
I'm wondering...
我在想
...why a skeptic such as yourself...
为什么像你这样的一个无神论者
would accept assignment...
竟然接受任命
to an obscure unit of the FBI devoted exclusively...
到调查局专门调查超出科学所知范围的现象
to the investigating of paranormal phenomena.
界限模糊的部门
You been checking up on me, Professor?
你调查了我, 教授
Ordinarily...
通常
men don't pursue occupations against their own inclination...
男人不从事和他们爱好不相和的职业
unless there's some strong countervailing reason...
除非有一些不可抗拒的理由
seeking the love or approval of a woman, perhaps.
例如 寻求爱情或者一个女人的赞许
Agent Reyes may have affection for you...
雷耶斯侦探可能对你有意思
but you for her?
但你对她呢
Of course, it could be someone else...
当然 可能是其他什么人
or something else...
或者其它 东西
some... dark secret from your past...
一些 你过去的不可告人的秘密
That's enough.
够了
...an unsolved tragedy for which you feel responsible...
一桩的未解的惨案 从某种你都不承认的恐怖的角度看
in some morbid way you haven't even admitted to yourself.
你觉得自己有责任
Perhaps you feel that chasing ghosts...
可能你觉得是追逐幽灵
will answer the questions which damn you.
回答了你不相信的问题
I don't have time for this.
我没有时间听这些怪论
Tell me if he says anything.
如果他说了什么就告诉我
Agent Doggett.
多各特探员
Agent Reyes.
雷耶斯探员
Get Agent Reyes.
把雷耶斯探员找来
He's saying something.
他在说一些东西
Medicus.
梅迪库斯
"Medicus."
梅迪库斯
Physician.
医生
Dr. Sampson!
辛普森医生!
John.
约翰
Dr. Sampson?
辛普森医生
The syringes contain droperidol.
注射器里有氟哌利多
That's the same anti-psychotic medication...
和她给里奇曼医生的
that she was giving to Dr. Richman.
是同样的抗精神病药物
He's not the one calling the shots.
他不是那个注射的人
You still think that it was Kobold?
你仍然认为是科博尔德
This is not about demons.
这不是关于恶魔
It's not about demonic possession.
这不是关于恶魔附身
It's about men.
这是关于人
Agent Doggett, have you considered...
多各特探员, 你考虑过
that something else might be going on here?
这里可能有其它事情发生
I heard you say it, Agent Scully.
我听你说过 史卡利探员
I heard you tell a classroom full of FBI cadets.
我听你在一个都是调查局学生的教室里讲过
Most evil in the world comes from men.
世界上的大部分邪恶都来自人
But I also said that when science fails...
但是我也说过当科学不能解释
we have to consider extreme possibilities.
我们必须考虑极端的可能性
I know what you're feeling.
我知道你的感觉
I know your frustration.
你知道你沮丧
But you can't let it cloud your objectivity.
但是你不能让它遮蔽你的判断
Agent Reyes is thinking...
雷耶斯侦探想的
just what this guy Kobold wants her to think...
是这个家伙科博尔德想让她这么想的
and now you are, too.
现在你也上套了
Professor, you done with this meal?
教授 你吃完饭了吗
I brought you something, Professor.
我给你带了一些东西 教授
Something to read.
一些阅读的东西
It's a monograph you wrote six years ago.
这是你六年前写的的专论
You know the one I'm talking about, Professor?
你知道我在讲哪篇吗, 教授
About the influence of Satan in Renaissance thinking.
关于撒旦对文艺复兴思想的影响
So, you've found your proof...
所以 你发现你的证据
circumstantial though it may be.
根据它推断出案子的真♥相♥
You planned this whole thing.
你策划了整个事情
I want to know why.
我想知道为什么
I've been thinking a lot about you, Agent Doggett.
我一直在想你, 多各特探员
You're not answering my question, Professor.
你没有在回答我的问题 教授
About why someone so ill-suited...
关于为什么一个如此不合适的人
would draw this duty.
想要承担这个责任
Clearly, you have feelings for her.
明显的 你对她有感觉
You ordered Dr. Richman...
你命令了里奇曼医生
to kill these people, didn't you?
去杀害这些人, 是不是
But you can't compete with the long-lost Agent Mulder.
但是你无法和杳无音讯的穆德探员相比
His easy good looks...
他简单帅气
his Oxford education...
他的剑桥教育
This is about you, Professor!
这是关于你 教授!
Mulder has what you can't have...
穆德有你所不能有的
but you stumble forward, the flat-footed cop...
但是你蹒跚前进, 平足的警♥察♥
thinking he can put handcuffs on a demon.
认为他可以将手铐铐在恶魔的手上
Answer the question!
回答问题!
You want her...
你想要她
but she feels sorry for you.
但是她同情你
They both do.
他们两个都是
Guard!
守卫!
Guard, we need a medic!
守卫 我们需要医生!
Guard!
守卫!
We need a medic! Guard!
我们需要医生! 守卫!
She's coming.
她过来了
As far as I can tell, physically he's fine.
就我看来 他身体上很好
Of course he is.
当然他很好
What brought this on?
为什么会出现这茬
The guy's an expert in Satanic history.
这个家伙是撒旦历史方面的专家
I confronted him on it.
在这方面 我和他核实过
Which proves what?
那证明什么
Come on, Monica.
嗨 莫妮卡
You wanted to know who could stage a textbook example.
你想知道谁设计了教科书的案例吗
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表