晚上11:52
加利福利亚 范乃思
So, what do you think, man?
唉 你想什么呢
What do I think about what?
什么我想什么
That's the Brady Bunch house.
那个是《脱线家族》的房♥子
That's the house where they shot The Brady Bunch.
就是拍《脱线家族》(美剧)的房♥子
What, are you on crack?
什么 你在开玩笑
Does that honestly look...
说实话那个房♥子看上去
like the Brady Bunch house to you?
像脱线家族的的房♥子吗
From inside it does.
从内部看 是的
Straight up, dude...
说实话 伙计
I was there delivering a pizza last night...
我昨晚去那儿送过比萨饼
and the guy who lives there...
住在那儿的那个人
is all, like, trying to crowd the door so I can't see inside...
象是想堵住门 让我无法看到里面
but then, he drops his Crazy Bread, and bends down...
但是接着 他的面包掉了下来 他弯了腰
and boom.
哇塞
I see it all, man.
我全看到了 伙计
The Brady Bunch house.
脱线家族房♥子
I'll prove it.
我会证实的
Dude, wait.
伙计 等等
Dude, what are you doing?
伙计 你在干什么
Blake, it's midnight, man.
布莱克 现在是午夜
My honor's at stake, man.
我的名誉受损 伙计
Right, nobody's home. Let's go.
对 没人在家 我们走吧
Come on.
快点
It's not even locked.
门没有锁
You're tripping, dude.
你在犯错 伙计
Huh?
嗯
See?
看看
I told you.
我告诉过你
This is exactly like the show!
这绝对和电视一样
Look at this.
看这个
That weird horse sculpture.
那是个古怪的马雕像
And the vase that Peter broke.
和皮特打碎的花瓶
"Mom always said, 'Don't play ball in the house."'
"妈妈总是说 '别在屋子里玩球 "'
You remember that one?
你记得这个桥段吗
I don't understand this.
我不明白
Who's on crack now, huh?
现在谁在开玩笑 嗯
Hello?
哈罗
Remember the episode...
记住这一集吗
where Marcia broke her nose?
莫西娅弄断了鼻子那集
She got hit with a football, right?
她被足球击中了 对吗
Screw this, man.
别说了
I'm out of here.
我要离开这儿
Daley...
德尼
don't be a puss.
别像个小姑娘
Daley.
德尼
Hel-Hello?
喂
Bobby?
博比
Cindy?
辛迪
Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Come on, man. Come on.
快点 快点
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
I'm tellin' ya.
我来告诉你
No.
不
I don't see how.
我没看见
Well, how else do you explain it?
好的 你还有其他的什么解释
A guy falls from a plane...
一个家伙从飞机上坠落
or, I don't know, maybe a helicopter...
或者 我不知道 可能是个直升飞机
out the door...
飞出舱门
and then [Whistles]
接着
Bam.
砰
As simple as that.
就像那个那么简单
And how, exactly, did he wind up in a helicopter?
那么他在直升飞机上做什么
Supposedly he was busy...
估计那个时候他正忙于
breaking into someone's house at the time.
闯入别人的房♥子
Details.
详细点
What you got?
你拿了什么
Maybe nothing.
可能什么也没拿
Are you the people from the FBI?
你们是调查局的人
Michael Daley?
迈克尔·德尼
Is someone finally going to arrest that freak?
有人抓住那个怪人吗
How about you tell us what you witnessed...
告诉我们你目击到了什么
and then we'll go from there.
那么我们从那着手
What I witnessed was freaksville, man.
我目击到的事情非常怪异
My friend was murdered.
我的朋友被谋杀了
Who would have thought this could happen...
谁会想到会
at the Brady Bunch house?
在脱线家族房♥子里发生这事
That's not the Brady Bunch house.
那不是脱线家族的房♥子
Yeah, it is.
是的 它是的
I mean, I know it doesn't look like it, but it is.
我是说 我知道它看上去不象 但事实上是的
That's where they shot the show.
就是在那儿他们拍了电视
No, they shot the show on a soundstage in Hollywood.
不是 他们在好莱坞的摄影棚里拍的
The house they used for the exteriors...
那个房♥子他们用来做外景的
is a split-level in Studio City.
实际是在影视城的一个错层拍的
I took a picture of it once.
我在那里拍过一张照片
I'm telling you.
我来告诉你
It's like some kind of creepy Brady Bunch museum in there.
那儿看上去就像令人 毛骨悚然的脱线家族博物馆
I told the cops to search the place...
我告诉过警♥察♥去检查那个地方
but they wouldn't listen to me.
但是他们没有听我的
But whatever the hell happened to Blake...
但是无论布莱克发生了什么
it happened right in there.
这就发生在这儿
Oliver Martin?
奥立佛·马丁
Mr. Martin, I'm Agent Reyes.
马丁先生 我是雷耶斯探员
This is Agent Doggett.
这是多各特探员
We're with the FBI.
我们是调查局的
This is regarding the death that happened across the street?
想了解对街发生的命案
Yes, sir. May we come in?
是的 先生 我们能进来吗
I, uh, I already talked to the police about this.
我 我已经和警♥察♥谈过了
Yes, sir, we know.
是的 先生 我们知道
As I told them, I didn't see or hear anything.
就像我告诉他们的 我什么也没有看见或听见
I wasn't home at the time.
那个时候我没在家
This guy's stonewalling.
这个家伙撒谎
Kick the door in.
把门踢开
Shut up.
闭嘴
I'm... really kind of busy.
我是 真的很忙
Mr. Martin...
马丁先生
just five minutes and we'll be out of your hair.
只要5分钟 然后我们就走
Unless you want us to get a warrant...
除非你想我们拿着搜查令
and then... we could be here for hours.
那么 我们就会在这儿呆上几个小时
Right in here, see?
在这儿 看
What happened?
发生了什么
This isn't what I saw.
这不是我曾看到的
None of it.
全都不是
It's all different.
全都不一样
Where'd it all go?
它们全都去哪儿了
I'm not following.
我不明白
What happened to all the Brady Bunch stuff?
所有脱线家族的东西都去哪了
Mr. Daley...
德尼先生
was under the impression...
认为
that your house was used for the filming...
你的房♥子曾被用来拍摄
of The Brady Bunch, the television show.
脱线家族电视节目
Well...
呃
it wasn't.
它没有
I know what I saw.
我知道我曾看到了什么
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
I want to check something out.
我想去查点东西
Aha.
啊哈
Hold this, please.
拿着这个 拜托
Aha.
啊哈
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表