I won't have you harassing her just because you're afraid...
我不会让你么打扰她 就因为你们害怕
to admit that one of your people did this.
承认你们的一个人做了这件事
Now, if you're going to arrest me...
现在, 如果你们想逮捕我
do it.
动手吧
Otherwise, I'm going home.
否则, 我要回家了
Say hi to Mama.
跟妈妈问好
Agent Reyes, right?
是雷耶斯探员吗
What's the matter?
怎么啦
Cat got your tongue?
你怎么不说话
How do you do it?
你怎么做到的
You know what I'm talking about, don't you?
你知道我在说什么, 是吗
There's this world...
有个世界
and there's the world where you live out your sick fantasies.
在那个世界 你活在你的恶心的幻想中
When did it start?
它什么时候开始的
Was it after your breakdown in '95?
在你95年的崩溃后
All that anger. It's buttoned up so tight...
所有的愤怒 被压制的那么紧
it had nowhere else to go.
它没有地方去
It had to get released.
它必须被释放
Not here...
但不在这儿
but in a world just like this one.
而在另一个就像这里的世界里
God, I enjoyed you.
上帝, 看你这样我很享受
You bled just like a pig.
你像猪一样的在流血
Reyes?
雷耶斯
You all right?
你还好吗
Mama, I'm home.
妈妈, 我回家了
Mama, you want your Clamato?
妈妈, 你想要果汁吗
Mama?
妈妈
Have you been out of bed?
你下床了吗
Mama?
妈妈
You don't tell me things, Erwin.
你没有告诉我发生什么事了 伊文
I tell you things.
我告诉你
You sneak out of the house all night.
你整夜 偷偷的溜出
You leave me alone all by myself...
你让我一个人独自呆在这
and then you think I don't know.
你认为我不知道
Well, I know.
好, 我知道
I know... every time.
我知道 每次都知道
What is it that you do, Erwin...
你做了什么 伊文
that you don't tell me?
你不敢告诉我
I don't.
我没有
I don't do that.
我没有做
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你指什么
Why is that in my house?
那为什么在我的家里
I opened the drawer, and it gave me a heart attack.
我打开抽屉, 它让我心脏病发作
I don't know how I even picked it up...
我不知道怎样拿它
without it going off and killing me.
才不会爆♥炸♥和杀死我
I was so scared.
我很害怕
Mama.
妈妈
I don't know how it got there.
我不知道它怎样到那的
If you won't tell me...
如果你不愿意告诉我
you can tell the FBI, that's it.
你就告诉调查局, 就这样
Yes, the FBI has left three messages.
是的, 调查局留了三条留言
They want to talk to me.
他们想跟我谈话
Can you imagine, Erwin?
你能想到吗, 伊文
Why would the FBI want to talk to me?
为什么会联邦调查局想跟我谈话
What are you doing? Aren't you even gonna listen?
你在做什么 你都不想听吗
Are you gonna talk to them?
你要和他们说吗
Well, of course I am. It's the FBI.
当然我会 那是调查局
Mama.
妈妈
Oh, don't turn on the waterworks, mister.
噢 用眼泪攻势 先生
That's not going to wash. I'm the one who's being lied to.
没有用的 我是那个一直被骗的
Erwin...
伊文
what are you doing?
你想做什么
Erwin.
伊文
What are you doing?
你想做什么
Erwin.!
伊文
Did not.
没有
Anyway, that's what you get for hiring cheap help.
总之 这就是你得到的廉价服务
Thinking about what?
想什么
How?
如何
Bad joke.
一点不好笑
My theory is sound?
我的理论合理吗
You don't believe a word of it, John.
你一点都不相信它, 约翰
Never in a million years would you believe.
一百万年你都不会相信
This has nothing to do with my theory.
这和我的理论无关
I would do anything for you.
除了这件事 我会为你做
Anything but that.
任何事情
Reyes.
雷耶斯
It's Skinner. Are you okay?
我是史基纳 你还好吗
Yes, sir, I'm fine.
是的, 先生, 我还好
I can't say the same for Miriam Lukesh.
我无法和米丽亚姆·卢卡斯说同样的话
What happened?
怎么啦
She's dead.
她死了
It's the exact M.O. Doggett described.
和多各特描述的一摸一样
Most likely a straight razor was used.
很有可能用的是剃刀
Lukesh killed his mother.
卢卡斯杀害了他妈妈
Do you have any idea where he is?
你知道他现在在哪吗
None.
没有
But if everything I've been hearing is true...
但是如果我一直听到的一切是真的
he's not going to be easy to find.
他不会容易被发现的
I think he'll find us.
我认为他会找我们
华盛顿特区
班尼特大街67号♥
Are you all right, Agent Reyes?
你还好吗, 雷耶斯探员
Just a little jumpy, I guess.
只是有一些紧张不安, 我想
It's understandable.
可以理解
I don't think you're the only one.
并非只有你一个人
Try and take it easy, Monica.
尽量放松,莫妮卡
We got you covered coming and going.
我们保护你的一举一动
Anything happening out front?
外面有什么事情发生
No, you moved into a quiet neighborhood.
没有 你在一个安静的社区
It's dead out there.
外面非常安静
I think I'll check around once more.
我想我应该再检查一下
You want to scream right now, don't you?
你现在想呼叫 不是吗
Lukesh. Because of your friends outside...
卢卡斯 因为你外面的朋友
parked in a van... might as well say "FBl" in big huge letters.
在一辆停着的面包车里 可能也写着很大的字母"FBl"
Do it.
尖声叫
Try and scream out to them.
向他们试着大声尖叫
They can't hear you.
他们不能听到你
Where'd she go?
她到哪里去了
Monica, do you copy?
莫妮卡, 你听到了吗
Reyes?
雷耶斯
Agent Reyes, do you read me?
雷耶斯探员, 你听到我了吗
He's in there. He's gotta be.
他在那儿 他是在那里
It's not possible. Well, what if it is?
不可能 好吧,如果是怎么办
You want to stick around and find out?
你想呆在这搞明白
You ruined everything, you bitch.
你毁了一切,你个婊♥子♥
You made me.
你让我
You made me do it.
你让我这么做的
Lukesh, don't... Shut up. Shut up.
卢卡斯, 不要 住口 住口
But you know what?
但是你知道吗
This time I get to bleed you slow.
这次我将慢慢的让你流血
You all right?
你还好吗
Monica, you all right?
莫妮卡, 你还好吗
It's okay. It's okay.
还好 还好
It's over.
结束了
[Beeps]
哔哔声]
Monica, forget about the plates, will ya?
莫妮卡, 别拿盘子了, 好吗
What's wrong?
怎么啦
Monica, what's wrong?
莫妮卡, 怎么啦
I'm good.
我很好
I'm good.
我很好
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表