This guy wrote the damn book.
这家伙写了那个可恶的书
I can't explain...
我解释不了
those voices we heard in his room, or this.
那些在他房♥间我们听到的声音 或者看到的
It's a trick.
那是个诡计
What if it's ectoplasm?
如果是空灵物怎么办
Ectoplasm?
空灵物
You've heard of it, Agent Scully?
你听说过吗 史卡利探员
Agent Mulder used to refer to it as "psychic plasma"...
穆德探员过去指它是"精神汁液"
a residual byproduct of telepathic communication.
一个精神感应交流剩余的副产品
In theory, it would have...
理论上 会有
inorganic properties...
无机的性质
that couldn't be explained otherwise.
然而无法解释
So what are we talking now, the Ghostbusters?
那么 我们现在在谈什么, 捉鬼敢死队
If I'm right, an analysis...
如果我是正确的
of this sample could prove...
分♥析♥这个样品能够证明
whether he's telling the truth or faking it.
他是否在讲实话还是在讲瞎话
You can throw that crap away...
你可以丢掉这个垃圾
'cause I can tell you right now, this guy's a liar.
因为我现在能够告诉你这个家伙在撒谎
He's playing a game.
他在玩游戏
Well, then, let's just see how well he plays that game.
好啊 那么 让我们看看他玩游戏的水平如何
Why, so you can get suckered in even more?
为什么, 这样你可以被骗的更厉害
Listen to you two!
看你们说什么话
Agent Doggett...
多各特探员
Listen, I'm telling you...
听着 我告诉你
this guy threw this stuff up for our benefit.
这家伙吐这些东西是让我们上钩
He knew exactly what you'd say.
他知道你说什么
He knew exactly what I'd say.
他知道我说什么
He even knew that the two of you...
他甚至知道你们两个
would be so blinded by this hocus-pocus...
会被这个诡计如此迷惑
that you wouldn't see what's in front of your faces!
以至于你看不到你面前的东西
Agent Reyes is just trying to get to the truth, okay?
雷耶斯侦探只是在尝试着发现事实 好吗
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Maybe this is a hoax.
可能这是骗局
Maybe you're right.
可能你是对的
But now you're saying...
但是现在你在说
we should turn away from evidence?
我们应该不考虑证据
That's not like you, John.
那不像你, 约翰
I don't understand why.
我不理解为什么
I already told you why.
我已经告诉你为什么
Scully.
史卡利
Agent Scully, I tried to reach you at Quantico.
史卡利探员, 我打电♥话♥到匡提科找你
I'm on my way back to DC. What is it?
我在回华盛顿的路上 有什么事
Kobold... he told the guard...
科博尔德 他告诉守卫
he knows where we can find Dr. Richman to end this thing.
他知道在哪里可以找到里奇曼医生来结束此案
Where?
在哪
That's just it... it sounds like a joke.
那只是 那听起来象是一个玩笑
Another game.
另一个游戏
It's a place called Happy Landing.
是一个叫幸福的着陆的地方
Scully?
史卡利
On the state road 710, near Annandale.
在710号♥州际公路 接近安♥南♥岱尔的地方
What are you talking about?
你说什么
There's an old marina there.
那儿有一个旧码头
I pass it on my way home.
我在回家的路上会路过它
In fact, I'm almost there right now.
事实上 我现在马上就要到那啦
State road 710, near Annandale.
710号♥州际公路 接近安♥南♥岱尔
All right, we're going to meet you there.
好吧 我们在那儿和你会合
Where is she?
她在哪
I don't know...
我不知道
but I know who does.
但是我知道谁做的
Where is she, Professor?
她在哪里, 教授
Game's over, Mr. Doggett.
游戏结束了, 多各特先生
Tell me where she is right now, you son of a bitch...
告诉我她现在在哪里, 你狗♥娘♥养♥的
or I swear I'll kill you where you sit.
否则我就在车上杀了你
John...
约翰
You've lost.
你输了
Where is she?!
她在哪 !
Agent Scully?!
史卡利探员
Agent Doggett, over here.
多各特探员, 到这里
I don't understand.
我不明白
He held me at gunpoint until you arrived...
他一直用枪口对着我 直到你们来
and then he shot himself.
然后他对他自己开枪
It doesn't make sense.
这太奇怪了
Yes, it does.
不, 这可以理解
The game's over.
游戏结束了
Joseph Kobold!
约瑟夫·科博尔德
Stop there!
站住!
I am armed!
我有枪!
I will shoot!
我开枪了!
"Uncertainty."
"不确定性 "
No matter how thorough the investigation...
无论多么彻底的调查
some doubts inevitably remain.
总不可避免的还有一些疑问
Just as juries seek to convict beyond a reasonable doubt...
就像陪审团想通过超过合理的怀疑来定罪
the forensic investigator will seek conclusions...
法医将寻找
supported by a preponderance of evidence.
证据优势支持的结论
Rarely will you encounter a case where all of the variables...
很少你会遇见一个案例 那里所有的疑问
all of the open questions are fully answered.
所有未决问题都有答案
I'll see you Monday.
星期一见
Have you filed your report on this case yet?
你已经归档这个案子的报告没有
I was going to do it on my way home.
我回家后做
We'd rather you didn't.
我们宁愿你没有做
We haven't accounted for Kobold's actions.
我们还没有说明科博尔德的行为
Not all of them.
不是全部
But Agent Reyes told me that Kobold accessed information...
但是雷耶斯探员告诉我科博尔德可以通过
about all of us over the Internet.
互联网得到我们的信息
About Mulder, too.
也包括穆德的
Well, that explains how he knew...
那么 那就解释了他怎样知道
we'd respond to the first killings...
我们对第一起谋杀的反应
why he staged them to look like satanic ritual...
为什么他将他们布置的看起来像撒旦仪式
to make sure that we would.
确保我们那样想
He wanted us on the case.
他想让我们接手这个案子
We know that.
我们知道那个
He bent everyone to think and do...
他让每个人
whatever he wanted.
按照他的意愿行事
But we know all this already.
但是我们已经知道这些
It was a game.
这是一个游戏
Every move was played out perfectly...
每一步都玩的很完美
except the last one.
除了最后的一个
Not unless that was part of the game, too.
除非那是游戏的一部分 否则也很完美
What, to get shot in the back?
什么 从背面被枪击
No. Kobold's body still hasn't been found.
不 科博尔德的尸体还没有被找到
Kobold's dead.
科博尔德死了
Agent Doggett shot him. We all saw that.
多各特探员开枪打了他 我们都看到了
Did we?
是吗
Think back to Agent Reyes's question.
回想一下雷耶斯侦探的问题
Why didn't Kobold escape with the others...
为什么科博尔德不和其他人一起逃跑
when he had the chance?
当他有机会的时候
Why? Because he wanted to escape...
为什么?因为他想逃跑
without anyone knowing that he'd escaped...
在没有人知道他已经逃跑了
so that by the time it was discovered...
所有当被发现的时候
he'd be too far away for anyone to find him.
他已经跑的太远了 任何人都无法找到他
Satan.
撒旦
Daemonicus... the beginning and end of our case.
Daemonicus 我们案例的开始和结尾
A snake eating its own tail.
一条蛇咬自己的尾巴
We lost. Kobold told me so.
科博尔德告诉我 我们输了
He wanted us to see...
他想我们去看
how brilliantly he played the game.
他玩游戏是如此的高明
How thoroughly we lost.
我们输的如何彻底
The first victims, Darren and Evelyn Mountjoy.
第一个受害者, 达伦和伊芙琳·蒙特乔伊
Chosen from the phone book.
从电♥话♥簿选的
For what reason?
因为什么原因
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表