Unless l...
除非我可以...
Unless I can see your face.
除非我可以看到你的脸
Are you still there?
你还在吗
If you think you can flush me out...
如果你以为你可以把我引出来
you're making a big mistake.
那就大错特错了
Bus bench, Internet Caf? Come alone.
网吧前的公车椅 一个人来
You have 20 minutes.
你有20分钟
Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm going to meet your contact.
我去见你的线人
I need you to watch William, Monica.
我要你看着威廉 莫妮卡
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like the feel of it...
不喜欢这种感觉...
and I don't like you agreeing to it without backup.
还有我不喜欢你 在没有后援的情况下同意这么做
You said I had to trust someone, right?
你说过我必须相信什么人 对吗
Well, that's what I'm doing.
好 那正是我所做的
Hello.
喂
Are you armed, Agent Scully?
你有武器吗 史卡利探员
Yes.
是的
Then you're prepared to use your weapon...
那么你要准备好用你的武器...
should anything go wrong?
万一出现意外
I'm not sure I follow you.
我不确定我跟你走
Then do exactly as I say.
然后完全按我说的做
If you vary my instructions in the smallest way, we're over.
如果你稍微不按照我的指令 那我们就结束
If I see or suspect that you're not working alone...
如果我看到或者猜到你并非一个人的话
I will terminate our communication.
我会终止我们的通话
If I believe a third party is trying to use this meeting...
如果我发现有第三方在试图破坏这个会面
to prevent our exchange...
阻止我们的交易...
you must be prepared to use your weapon in your own defense.
你必须准备好你的武器自卫
Am I clear?
清楚了
Yes.
是的
There's a green sedan across the street from you.
有辆绿色私家车在你对面
The keys are in it. I want you to get in the car.
车上有钥匙 我要你进到车里
All right, what next?
好的 下一步
Start the engine, put the car in drive...
点火 启动
and await my next order.
等着我下一个指令
Pull out quickly! Go now!
赶快开 走
Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
Is it absolutely necessary to get innocent people hurt?
有必要让无辜的人受伤吗
You're free to stop the car and walk away at any time.
你随时可以下车走人
Up to you.
随你
I'm doing this for your own protection and for Mulder's.
我这么做是为了保护你自己和穆德
So where am I going?
那么我去哪儿
Turn right right now.
马上右转
Stop the car.
停车
Get out, Agent Scully.
下车 史卡利探员
Turn the engine off, take the keys out.
关掉引擎 拔出钥匙
Walk to the top of the alley. There's another car there.
走到小巷尽头 会有另一辆车
Get in and drive directly to the interstate on-ramp heading west.
进去 开到州际公路匝道向西行驶
You will continue driving west until I tell you otherwise.
你要一直向西直到我告诉你停车
That's far enough.
到了
Get out of the car.
下车
Leave it running.
让它开着
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Move around to the trunk.
走到后备箱那儿
You'll see a change of clothes inside for you. Put them on.
你会看到一些更换的衣服是给你的 穿上
Look, uh...
听着 呃...
we're in the middle of nowhere!
我们在个不知名的地方
There is no "middle of nowhere" anymore, Agent Scully.
不再有"什么不知名的地方" 史卡利探员
Put the gun in the trunk.
把枪放到后备箱里
Your clothes, too.
你的衣服也是
Your watch.
你的表
Give it to me.
给我
This is ridiculous.
这真无聊
This has gone far enough.
这么做太离谱了
Do you want to see Mulder again?
你还想见穆德吗
These clothes that I'm wearing...
我穿的这些衣服...
they're my size.
恰好正和我的尺寸
How the hell do you know my size?
见鬼 你怎么知道我的尺寸
Your size?
你的尺寸
I know your blood type, your resting heart rate...
我知道你血型 你的心跳速率...
your childhood fear of clowns.
你小时候怕小丑
I know the name of your college boyfriend...
我知道你大学的男朋友的名字...
your true hair color, your ATM PI N number...
你头发的真实颜色 你柜员机的密♥码♥
favorite charities, pet peeves.
最喜欢的慈善机构 讨厌宠物
I know you spend too much time alone.
我知道你大多数时间一个人呆着
And I know... that on one lonely night...
我还知道... 在一个孤独的夜晚...
you invited Mulder to your bed.
你邀请穆德上了你的床
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天阿
I was as surprised as you are.
我和你一样吃惊
Who authorizes you?
谁授权你的
I mean, what gives you the right?
我意思是 是谁给你这权利
Who are you?!
你是谁
I'm the future, Agent Scully...
我是未来 史卡利探员
and I risked my life being here.
而我是冒生命危险而来
Well, then why do it?
那么 为什么这么做
I mean, why meet me?
我意思是 为什么见我
Because you can reach Mulder.
因为你能找到穆德
Mulder needs to know what I know or he may have no future.
穆德需要知道我知道的 否则他就没有未来了
Perhaps no one will.
或许谁都没有
Another car is parked on the main road, half a mile out.
另外有辆车停在主路上 半英里外
If I see that you haven't contacted Mulder in the next 24 hours...
如果我在以后的24小时内你没有联♥系♥到穆德
I disappear and you never see me again.
我会消失 而你将再也见不到我
Do you understand, lady?
你懂了吗 女士
联邦调查局训练学院
弗吉尼亚州匡提科
Excuse me.
抱歉
I'm teaching a class, Agent Doggett.
我在上课 多各特探员
Is it something pressing?
有什么事吗
Yeah.
是
I'm worried now about what it is I've gotten you into.
我现在担心我把你置于何种境地
You're right to be worried.
你有权担心
This guy that led you all over town last night...
昨晚这个带你走遍全城的人...
he says he wants to talk to Mulder, right?
他说他想见穆德 对吗
Why does he need you?
为什么他需要你
Why not go to Mulder directly?
为什么不直接找穆德呢
'Cause this guy knows Mulder resurfaces...
因为这个人知道只有穆德相信的人召唤他
only if the one person he trusts asks him to.
他才会重新露面
That guy didn't come to me, Agent Doggett...
那个人不是先来找我的 多各特探员
he came to you.
他先找的你
That woman that I took in blew his cover.
我识破了那个女人的伪装
He had no other choice.
他别无选择
Did you ever stop to think...
你有没有停下来想想看...
that this woman and her husband...
这女人和她丈夫
are in on this, too?
也是处于其中的
I don't believe that.
我不敢相信
That woman is truly scared for her child...
那女人真的被她的孩子吓到了...
for the same reasons that I am.
和我的原因一样
How do you know they're not being used by this shadow man...
你怎么知道他们不是 受这个影子人的利用...
to lure Mulder out?
来引诱穆德出来
To kill him?
然后杀了他
'Cause that couple doesn't even necessarily trust the shadow man.
因为那对夫妻根本没必要相信影子人
I mean, for their own reasons.
我意思是 出于他们自己的原因
You think about it.
你好好想想吧
This guy seems to know everything.
这家伙好像知道所有事情
He even reads your E-mail.
他甚至读你的电邮
I mean, how can you, or anybody...
我意思是 你怎么能 或者其他人
hope to ensure for Mulder a safe passage home?
确保穆德可以安全的回家呢
Mulder and I already considered that...
穆德和我早就考虑过这个
even before he left.
在他走之前
His return has been prearranged.
他的返回是预先安排好的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表