Van Nuys, California, 1970:
加利福尼亚 范乃思 1970年:
One of the best-documented cases...
文件最齐全的案件之一
of what was initially thought to be poltergeist activity.
开始时被认为是恶作剧的鬼的行为
It focused on a young boy, Anthony Fogelman...
焦点在一个小孩 安东尼·弗格曼
who has since changed his name.
他曾改过名字
And Dr. Rietz was the parapsychologist...
瑞兹博士是个超心理学家
who investigated it.
他曾调查这个
Objects flew around the house.
物体漂浮在屋子里
Rooms would grow inexplicably cold.
如果屋子置于极冷的状态下
Strange voices would be heard.
可以听见奇怪的声音
Anthony's mother was at the end of her rope.
安东尼的妈妈已经是精疲力竭了
I spent six months with her and her son.
我花费了6个月的时间 和她还有她的儿子呆在一起
Six astonishing months.
惊人的6个月
What did you learn?
你了解到什么
That Anthony was as bewildered as everyone else...
安东尼像其他人一样困惑
but that he was responsible for all of it.
但是他造成了这些现象
He was psychokinetic.
他可以用思想来影响事物
He was the Mozart...
他是心灵致动方面的
of psychokinesis.
莫扎特
Sir, in your line of work...
先生 在你后来的工作中
why would you fall out of touch...
为什么你放弃了
with the Mozart of psychokinesis?
和心灵致动方面的莫扎特的联♥系♥呢
Over time, Anthony's abilities faded.
随着时间的推移 安东尼的能力减弱了
The last few months I was with him...
在最后的几个月里 我和他呆在一起
there were no manifestations of it whatsoever.
无论这么着也不显灵了
He lost his power.
他失去了他的能力
We're looking at this guy for two murders.
我们在找两起凶杀案的嫌疑人
What can you give us...
你能给我们
that we could actually take to a judge?
一些可以呈堂的东西
Was he an angry kid? Was he violent?
他是个易怒的孩子吗 他有暴♥力♥倾向吗
I can't say what he grew up to be.
我无法说他长大后会是什么样子
I haven't spoken to him in 30 years...
我已经有30年没和他说话了
but the Anthony I knew...
但是我知道安东尼
was a lonely little boy.
是个孤独的小男孩
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
This is a message for Oliver Martin.
这个留言给奥立佛·马丁
Oliver, I believe I knew you years ago as Anthony.
奥立佛 我知道你是数年前的安东尼
This is Dr. John Rietz calling. Remember me?
这是约翰·瑞兹博士 记得我吗
It's been far too long and I'd love...
这是很久前的事了 我很想
I'd love to talk to you.
我很想和你谈谈
I'd really like to catch up.
我真的很想和你聚聚
Obviously, you're all grown-up now.
显然 你已经长大了
It's funny. I have trouble picturing that.
这很有趣 我无法来描述这个了
My God, how time flies.
我的天 时间简直就是飞逝
But anyway, you can reach me anytime on my cell phone:
但是无论怎样 你可以随时打我的手♥机♥:
I look forward to hearing from you. Bye, now.
我希望接到你的电♥话♥ 再见
I guess he's not home.
我猜他不在家
He's home.
他在家
Aha.
啊哈
I was wondering why...
我觉得奇怪为什么
a man with no criminal record would change his name.
一个人没有任何犯罪记录却改了名字
And then I thought about the name itself...
接着我想了想这个名字
Oliver Martin.
奥立佛·马丁
It sounded familiar, so I ran it.
听起来很熟悉 因此我搜索了它
Through what, NCIC?
通过什么 国家犯罪信息中心
No, a Brady Bunch Web site.
不是 一个脱线家族网站
It popped right up.
它马上就弹出来了
"Cousin Oliver"?
"奥立佛表哥"
Who the hell's that?
那是他妈的谁
Carol Brady's nephew.
卡罗尔·布莱迪的侄子
He came to live with the Bradys...
最后一季中
during the last season of the show.
他和布莱迪住在一起
You're speaking Greek to me here.
你在这儿和我说希腊语
What's this case have to do with an old TV show?
这个案件和这部老的剧集有什么联♥系♥
You remember what Michael Daley claimed he saw...
你记得迈克尔·德尼声称他在屋子里面
inside that house.
看到过什么
He said it was the Brady Bunch house.
他说过那是脱线家族的房♥子
He seemed certain of it.
他好像十分确信
And now this name, Oliver Martin...
并且这个名字 奥立佛·马丁
just connecting A to B to C.
恰恰联♥系♥了第一到第三个假设
Does this make any sense to you?
你能理解吗
When you knew Anthony...
当你知道安东尼
was he nutty for the Brady Bunch?
他是迷恋于脱线家族吗
We'd watch it together.
我们一起看的
Okay, say he is.
好的 算他是
What's it mean?
是什么意思
Well, why name himself after Cousin Oliver?
那么 为什么他要把自己的名字改成奥立佛表哥
None of the other Bradys particularly liked Oliver.
其他的布莱迪都不喜欢奥立佛
He was a self-described pest.
他自称为是个害虫
The jinx.
倒霉蛋
Cousin Oliver the jinx.
奥立佛表哥是倒霉蛋
Oh, so maybe I watched an episode or two.
哦 我可能看过一或两个集
So what you're saying is that his choice...
那么你是说
speaks to Anthony Fogelman's character:
说到安东尼·弗格曼的特征:
How he views himself... unlucky, star-crossed, a danger.
他怎么看待他自己 不幸 运气不好 一个危险的人
Okay, so be it.
好的 算了
Just tell me how this helps me bust him and I'm happy.
只要告诉我这个 怎么来帮我逮住他 让我高兴
Well, I'm starting to hope that it doesn't come to that.
呃 这可不是我的本意
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Well, the power...
就我们说知道的
that this man seemingly possesses is extraordinary.
这个人的能力是非常特别的
It needs to be studied.
这需要被研究
It could expand the scope...
这可能能够拓展
of human knowledge.
人类的视野
It could change everything.
这可能会改变所有的事情
It very well could.
这非常可能
I've been working this unit for nine years now.
我在这方面已经工作9年了
I've investigated nearly 200 paranormal cases.
我调查过将近200个超自然的案件
We are due for some...
我们应该得到这些
incontrovertible proof.
无可争议的证据
I want vindication for Mulder
我想为穆德辩护
and for all of us.
为我们所有的人
What in the hell?
里面怎么了
What is it?
要干什么
Agent Doggett, what?
多各特探员 怎么了
Wait here.
在这儿等着
Oliver Martin, FBI!
奥立佛·马丁 FBI!
Get out of my house.
从我房♥子里出去
Oliver, there's someone here that wants to talk to you...
奥立佛 这儿有人想和你谈谈
Dr. Rietz.
瑞兹博士
You remember him?
你还记得他吗
Why won't you people just leave me alone?
为什么你们这帮人不让我自己呆着呢
Please, get out.
拜托了 出去
Oh, crap.
哦 废话
Oliver?
奥立佛
Dr. Rietz? I need some help up here.
瑞兹博士 我这需要一些帮助
Oliver?
奥立佛
You up there?
你在上面吗
Down there? Whatever the hell...
还是在下面 无论在哪
Oliver.
奥立佛
Oliver!
奥立佛!
Anthony?
安东尼
Hey! Hey! I'm up here!
嗨! 嗨! 我在这个上面!
Dr. Rietz... help me out here!
瑞兹博士 帮我从这儿出去!
Anthony?
安东尼
Come back here, man! He's dangerous!
回来! 他很危险!
Anthony?
安东尼
Anthony...
安东尼
let him go.
让他走
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表