Hey!
嘿
Hey, damn it!
嘿 该死的
My shoe...
我的鞋
Give me my shoe!
把鞋还给我
Misunderstanding, officers.
你误会了 长官
I'm the victim here!
我才是真正的受害者
The guy ripped me off.
这家伙攻击我
Here, look.
这儿 看
Hey!
嘿
Paper... paper.
证件 证件
Visa... passport.
签证 护照
What is your... name?
你的名字 是
L-I... I don't know.
我 我也不知道
Hey, guard!
嘿 保安
Come here!
过来
Andale.!
行了
Hey, guard!
嘿 保安
Somebody come here!
能来人吗
Something funny?
很好笑吗
Nice touch... putting it back on.
有品位 还是把它穿上吧
Your one shoe.
你只有一只鞋
Yeah, well, maybe I like to hop.
是 好的 可能我喜欢单脚跳吧
You speak English.
你说英语
Why didn't you say something before?
那你为什么早点说呢
You weren't funny before.
你之前没这么有趣
Where are we?
我们在哪儿
What's the name of this place?
这地方叫什么名字啊
What, the jail?
什么 监狱
The town.
小镇
Tell me the name of the town.
告诉我这个小镇的名字
Tell me where I am.
告诉我 我在哪里
Sangradura.
圣瓜路塔
Mexico?
墨西哥
Man, if you can't remember...
哦 如果你不记得的话
you must have had one fine good time getting here.
那你来对地方了
What's your name?
你叫什么
Damn, you don't know that either, huh?
该死 你连名字也不知道 对吗
Call you "One Shoe."
叫你 "一只鞋 "
Senor Un Zapato, huh?
一只鞋先生
Hey, One Shoe, what do you know?
嘿 一只鞋 你知道什么
I know I'm getting the hell out of here.
我知道我要从这个鬼地方出去
You got money to bribe the police?
你有钱去贿赂警♥察♥吗
That's what it takes.
这个是必须的
I just need to get to a phone...
我需要打个电♥话♥
and call the U.S. Embassy.
给美国大使♥馆♥个电♥话♥
Yeah, they can get you home, I guess.
好啊 我想 他们能带你回家
Where is home?
家在哪里
You know what I think, One Shoe?
你知道我在想什么吗 一只鞋
Maybe getting home is not in your best interest.
可能能够回家并不是你最大的兴趣所在
How's that?
为什么
This isn't Tijuana or Cabo.
这里不是提华纳或者卡布
We don't see Americans in this town...
我们在这个镇没有见到美国人
unless they're on the run from something, somebody.
除非他们是为了来干些什么事情 找什么人
This town...
这个镇
people like you come here to disappear.
像你一样的人来到这儿都消失了
People like me?
像我一样的人
You don't know me.
你不认识我
Hey... you don't know you.
嘿 你也不认识你
Daddy? Daddy?
爸爸 爸爸
Domingo Salmeron.
多明戈·撒梅隆
Nestor!
内斯特
Me estoy volviendo viejo aqui encerrado.
我以为要管到老
Esas cosas toman tiempo.
这些事情需要时间
Caballeros, ha sido un placer.
先生们 我很开心
Cuanto por él?
那他呢
Es caro?
很重要吗
No mucho. Por qué? Estas enamorado?
不重要 怎么 你的爱人吗
Hey, One Shoe...
嘿 一只鞋
nobody coming for you.
没人来找你
You want to hop out of here with me?
你想和我一起走吗
I've got a job for you.
我为你找了个工作
Domingo, es está.
多明戈 他是
What kind of job?
什么样的工作
What the hell do you care?
你还考虑什么
You work hard, maybe I'll even buy you another shoe.
你努力工作的话 可能我会给你买♥♥另外一只鞋
Right one, left one... your choice.
右脚的 左脚的 你来挑
Hey!
嘿
Right here!
这里
Thanks.
谢谢
Some other time.
再见
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
You watch your hands.
你当心你的手
You're bought and paid for.
你是我花钱放出来的
You understand?
你知道吗
I own you like I own that car.
你是我的人 就像那辆车一样
I'll pay you back your money.
我会还你钱的
You don't tell me what you'll do.
别告诉我你会做什么
I tell you what you'll do.
我告诉你 你要做什么
This makes one thing we know about you.
至少我们知道一件事
You're not a man of your word.
你不是一个守信用的人
Céllate.
闭嘴
Estoy tratando de concentrarme.
我试着集中注意力
It fit good?
适合吗
Mi zapato?
我的鞋
What else of mine you got?
你还拿了什么
My wallet, my documents?
我的钱包 我的证件
Mis documentos?
我的证件
No, no documentos.
没有证件
What else did you take from me?
你还拿走了我什么
Show me what else you got.
给我看看 你拿了什么
Show me!
给我看看
Show me.!
给我看看
Qué es mio? Rapido!
这是我的吗 快说
Ya estuvo. No mas.
好了 就这么多了
Desaparecido.
失踪者
Desaparecido?
失踪者
I'm desaparecido?
我是失踪者
What does that mean?
什么意思
No comprendo.
我不明白
What's the job?
工作是干什么的
We're movers.
我们是搬运工
What do you move?
搬什么
Mexicanos, Guatemaltecos...
墨西哥人 危地马拉人
sometimes even Chinese.
有时甚至是中国人
Drive them up north, across the border into McAllen.
带他们开车北上 穿过国界到麦卡伦
You're coyotes.
你们是山狗
Don't turn your nose up at me.
别瞧不起我们
For all you know, you've spent your life fondling little boys.
你就是一个从小到大被人溺爱的小孩子而已
No digas que quieres trabajar con este hijo de perra.
不要说你想使用这个王八蛋
You start tomorrow.
你明天开始
I'd invite you to have a drink with us...
我邀请你和我们一起去喝酒
but Nestor hates you.
但是内斯特讨厌你
They'll rent you a room upstairs.
他们会给你在楼上租个房♥间
I don't have any money.
我没有钱
First month's salary.
第一个月的工钱
Don't try and leave town.
不要试着离开这个镇
This mean anything to you?
这个对你有什么意义吗
Not a thing...
一点也没有
other than the fact that...
事实上
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表