You're not feeling well.
你看起来不太好
Just a little feverish.
就是有点发烧
I'm not gonna make it.
我撑不过去的
Well, I'm not giving up.
我不会放弃的
Save yourself, Miller.
救你自己吧 米勒
He's got the cure; ask him for it.
他有解药 管他要吧
Why didn't you ask him?
你为什么不管他要呢
'Cause that's exactly what he wants.
因为那就让他称心如意了
Who the hell are you anyway?
你到底是谁
Before he dies, tell him good-bye for me.
他死前 替我跟他告别
There it is. There it is.
在那 在那
That's alien DNA we're looking at.
我们看到的就是外星基因
You'll have to centrifuge it.
你得用离心机将它分离出来
Think I need to lie down.
我觉得我要躺下歇会
We're gonna cure you, Agent Einstein.
我们会治好你的 爱因斯坦探员
We're gonna have a cure here within a few hours.
我们几个小时后就会有解药了
Don't give up on me.
不要放弃
Agent Miller, where are you?
米勒探员 你在哪里
Driving north with Mulder.
和穆德一起开车北上
And what's his condition?
他怎么样了
He's not doing so well.
不太好
And what's your condition, Agent Miller?
那你呢 米勒探员
Yeah, we could use a couple doctors.
我们都需要医生来看看
Help is on its way, I promise.
马上就会有人来帮忙了 我保证
Okay, we're gonna keep driving,
好的 我们尽量往前开
but there's been a run on gasoline.
但汽油快用光了
We may just run out of road here.
我们可能很快就没法前进了
Keep your phone charged.
保证你的手♥机♥一直有电
I'll come and find you wherever you are.
不管你们在哪 我会找到你们的
It's okay, stay right there.
没事的 不要起来
Stay right there.
不要起来
You're gonna need my help.
你需要我帮忙
Yes, I am, Agent Einstein.
对 我需要 爱因斯坦探员
I'm gonna need your help getting these IVs
我需要你帮忙给其他医生们
into all the other doctors here.
静脉注射这些药物
They'll be able to make more of this
然后他们可以制备更多的药物
and help the suffering.
来帮助其他病人
If this actually works...
如果这真的管用
It's not gonna fail.
肯定会成功的
...then I'll have alien DNA.
那我就也有外星基因了
We should all hope to have it.
我们都该希望自己身上有
It's the only hope we have.
这是我们唯一的希望
Reports are hard to come by now.
现在已经很难接收到任何报道了
Lines of communication are being cut,
通讯线路陆续中断
as systems and infrastructure are falling... and failing
相关系统和设施相继失效
with no one to man or operate them.
没有人去进行操作维护
It would now appear...
现在看来
we go out...
我们即将
with a whimper...
悲泣着陷入
a frightful, deafening silence.
无尽恐怖的沉寂
Stop it!
住手
Stop it, please!
快住手
Please, everybody, get to the hospital!
拜托了 大家去医院就好
Get to the hospital!
快去医院吧
Help is on its way, I promise.
马上就有人来帮忙了 我保证
Just get to the hospital.
大家快去医院吧
I've... just gotten a text from a doctor,
我刚刚收到一位医生的短♥信♥
saying now there is...
说现在有了
a ray of light.
一线曙光
A vaccine... that could be a miracle.
一种疫苗 可能是奇迹出现
Don't give up.
不要放弃
All I see are cars.
我眼前全是车
I don't know how I'm gonna find you.
我不知道怎么找到你
I'm gonna get out of the car,
我马上下车
stand in the road, all right?
站在路中间 好吗
I'm gonna get out, too.
我也得下车
I'm getting out.
我下车了
I'm moving in your direction.
正在朝你的方向走
Yeah, I think I see you.
我想我看到你了
Just... just keep walking straight.
一直往前走
Okay.
好的
Where is he?
他在哪
Mulder.
穆德
I'm here.
我来了
He saved your life.
他救了你的命
Old Smokey.
老烟枪
I suppose I should thank him.
我猜我该感谢他
We're gonna save your life.
你也会得救的
Agent Miller...
米勒探员
is also in trouble.
也病了
I'll take care of Agent Miller.
我会照顾好米勒探员
But right now, we're gonna get an IV into you, okay?
但现在 得先给你输上液 好吗
Okay.
好的
He's worse off than I thought.
他比我预想的要糟糕
Can you do anything for him?
你能帮他吗
What I can do might not help.
我能做的可能治不好他
He needs stem cells in him right now.
他需要立刻接受干细胞治疗
Stem cells from who?
谁的干细胞
We have a child together.
我们有一个孩子
That child will be protected by his inheritance
那个孩子继承了他的遗传物质
and my alien DNA.
和我的外星基因
Then we have to get to him.
那我们得去找他
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表