Potentially,it could kill thousands...
保守的估计 它能杀死数千
tens of thousands.
甚至上万的人
Fletcher...
弗莱彻
I know you're a dirtbag...
我知道你是一个可鄙的家伙
but, still, how could you be a party to this?
但你还是有良心的 你怎么也参与这件事
Fletcher's a con man,not a killer.
弗莱彻是一个反对者 而不是杀手
He didn't know about it.
他不知道这些
Providing all this is true,how do we track this man down?
就算这些全是真的 我们怎么跟踪那家伙
Kimmy,zoom in more.
吉米 放大点
Zoom in.
再放大
Back off, kibitzer,I'm doing it.
走开 指指点点的家伙 我正在做
This thing is slower...
这家伙太慢了
than Stumpy,my one-legged granny.
比我的矮个子的独腿老奶奶还慢
Where did you getthis dinosaur turd?
你们在哪找到这个恐龙粪便
Stop bellyachingand work.
不要抱怨 快工作
Those things will kill you, you know.
吸烟有害健康
Yeah, that's why I quit 20 years ago.
是的 那是我为什么在20年前戒了
You want one?
你来一根吗
So you're too broke to publish, huh?
因此你停止出版 哼
Pencil neck told me.
铅笔帽告诉我的
It's a shame.
虽然很寒碜
This little rag always was such a hoot.
但这份报纸总是有些坚料
I'm going to miss it.
我会想念它的
But, hey, the world spins on, right?
但是 嘿 地球还在转 是吗
Maybe saving it isa younger man's game.
也许拯救是 小伙子的游戏
Or a woman's.
或是女人的
Maybe it is.
也许是的
Got to admit, Byers,it hasn't exactly been our year.
承认吧 拜尔斯 这完全不是我们的年代
And to top it all off...
重要的是
we screwed the pooch pretty good today.
我们搞砸了美好的一天
Maybe we should pack it in.
也许我们能把它调整回来
And do what instead?
做点什么呢
We never gave up.
我们从不放弃
We never will.
我们绝对不会
In the end...
最后
if that's the best they can say about us...
如果那是最好的 它们会告诉我们的
it'll do.
它会的
I got him!
我找到他了
It's my hack, Langly.
是我找到的 兰利
I got him.
我找到他了
We got him,all right?
我们找到他了 是吗
Our bad guy just renteda blue Corolla...
那坏家伙刚刚租用了一辆卡罗拉
under his alias,Leonard Southall.
用他的假名 莱纳德·索撒尔
We just picked him upon Kimmy's satellite.
我们刚刚在吉米的卫星上发现了他
Yeah, hauling northlike a bat out of hell.
是的 在北方锁住他
New Jersey Turnpike,30 miles south of Newark.
新泽西收费公路 纽瓦克南30英里
I think I knowwhere he's headed.
我想我知道 他的目的地
哈特威尔学院
新泽西 卡尼
Lone Gunman Newspaper Group.Byers speaking.
孤枪手报纸集团 我是拜尔斯
Byers? John Doggett.
拜尔斯 约翰·多各特
Agent Doggett,do you have him?
多各特探员 抓到他了吗
Oh, yeah, we got him.
哦 是的 抓到了
Listen, how much do you trust...
听着 你对她有多信任
this Yves Harlow...Lois Runce...
这个伊维斯·哈诺 洛伊斯·朗斯
whatever name she's telling you?
不管她叫什么
Completely. Why?
完全信任 怎么了
Because the doctors here have run every kind...
因为这的医生用各种
of imaging on this guy Southall and come up snake eyes.
仪器观察索撒尔 蛇眼都用上了
No virus, no cartilage vesselin his chest, nothing.
没有病毒 没有软骨容器 在他的胸里 什么都没有
They found nothing.
他们什么都没有找到
That doesn't make sense.
完全没有道理
They're absolutely certain?
他们肯定吗
One hundred percent.
100%肯定
Agent Reyes and I are looking like...
雷耶斯和我 看起来像
a couple of foolson this one.
一对傻瓜
There must be somethingwe missed.
我们一定 忽略了什么
All I can tell you is,we got the wrong guy.
我能告诉你的是 我们抓错了人
There must bea second man.
这应该还有一个人
I know there is.
我知道一定有
It's basic Terrorism 101.
这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的标准做法
Except we don'tknow his name...
除了我们不知道他的名字
and we don'tknow his target.
我们还不知道他的目标
And we've got one hour to find him.
我们还有一个小时去抓他
Good evening.
晚上好
You're good.
你检查完了
All my information pointedto that man Leonard Southall.
我的所有信息都指向了莱纳德·索撒尔
He goes by an alias, he traveled to Washington on this very day.
他用过假名 这几天他到过华盛顿
Clearly,he's involved somehow.
很明显 他参与了一些事情
He must be.
他一定是的
He made a beeline right back to that biology department...
他直接回到了生物系
where the dead professor worked.
那个死去教授工作过的地方
It's their base of operation.
那是他们的基本操作
Yeah, so if Southall is involved...
好的 因此如果索撒尔是参与的
and yet he doesn't have the virus inside of him...
而他体内却没有病毒
So how exactly does he fit into their plan?
那他在计划做什么
Three-card monte.
三纸牌蒙骗法
You ever played it?
你没有玩过吗
You have now.
你现在开始玩了
What's that supposed to mean?
那意味着什么
It means these guys have you running after the ace...
意味着当你应该追Q牌时
when you should bechasing the queen.
那些家伙让你一直跟在A牌后面
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Southall is the decoy.
索撒尔是诱饵
That's all he is.
那就是他的计划
You were hot on their trail...
你热衷于找他们的踪迹
so they gave yousomeone else to follow.
因此他让你 跟踪其他人的踪迹
I thought you didn't know anything about terrorists.
我以为你不知道恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的事情
I don't.
我不知道
But, boy, do I know scams.
但是 孩子 我确实知道骗局
I wasn't a Man in Blackall those years for nothing.
我这些年躲在暗处不是一无所获
They made you workat finding Southall...
他们让你们一直在找索撒尔
which tells me the real guy...
哪一个告诉我 谁是真正的家伙
is hiding in plain sight,right out in the open.
就躲在眼皮下
A friendof the dead professor?
死去教授的朋友
A co-worker maybe.
也许是教授的同事
The man who saw me throughthe professor's window.
那个说看见我从教授窗前走过的家伙
The one who identified me.
那个指认我的家伙
Ladies and gentlemen, scientists...
女士 先生 科学家
academic leadersand government representatives.
学院领导和政♥府♥代表
Coming togetheris our goal this evening...
今晚聚我们在一起的目的
coming together as one.
只有一个
Those words are easily spoken.
那几个字很容易说
But guiding our missile into that fugitive...
但是引导我们的导弹向无常的
and imponderable targetis hard indeed.
和不可预计的目标 很难确定
Sorry,conference attendees only.
对不起 只是在出席者才能进入
We're reporters.
我们是记者
What newspaper you work for?
你为哪家报社工作
The Lone Gunman.
孤枪侠
Never heard of it.
从来没有听说过
We're legit, man.
我们是正规的报社 先生
Show himyour press pass.
给他看 你的通行证
It's desperately importantthat we get in there.
我们进去有很重要的事
Yeah, buddy, come on.
好吧 伙计 跟我来
These expired last December.
这个去年12月已经过期
We've got five minutes.
我们还有五分钟
We believe there'sa dangerous man...
我们相信有一个很危险的人物
in that room.
在那个房♥间里
Folks, I need all of youto step away right now.
我请你们现在离开
Look, thousandsof people may die.
看 数千的人可能会死
Mike, I got a situation overby the main conference room.
麦克 主会议室有状况
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表