Thanks for the beer.
谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the lift.
谢谢你送我回来
So, big plans for the weekend?
那么 周末有什么好计划吗
Oh, huge.
喔 非常巨大
Microwave pizza, satellite TV.
烤比萨 看电视
Wow. Thanks for making my life sound exciting.
喔 谢谢你让我觉得我的生活很精彩
Maybe we both need pets.
也许我们应该养宠物
They say people with pets live longer.
他们说养宠物的人长寿一些
I was thinking about getting a cat.
我之前一直想养一只猫
There's dog people, and there's cat people.
有爱狗的人 也有爱猫的人
You are a dog person, John.
约翰 你是一个爱狗的人
How do you figure?
你怎么知道的
You're faithful, you're dependable.
你为人忠诚守信 非常可靠
You're without guile.
你是不会说谎的人
You're very comfortable to be around.
和你相处让人觉得非常舒服
So why a cat? Low maintenance.
为什么要养猫 容易养
They don't expect much from you, so you can't disappoint 'em.
它们不会对你要求太多 因此你也不会让他们感到失望
I don't see you ever disappointing anyone, John.
约翰 我从来没见到你让任何人失望过
See you Monday?
星期一见
Yeah. See ya.
好的 再见
John, John, John.
约翰 约翰 约翰
One, two and three.
一 二 三.
Miss... Reyes.
小姐 … 雷耶斯
How you feeling tonight?
你今晚感觉怎么样
You with us?
你和我们
Hello?
喂
Is anybody here?
有人吗
Hello. It's okay.
喂 没关系的
I was a little freaked out too... at first.
我刚开始也有点不安
Who are you? Stephen Murdoch.
t你是谁 t斯蒂芬·默多克
L-I don't even know if that matters anymore...
我甚至不知道这些是否还重要
but my name is Stephen.
但是我的名字是斯蒂芬
Did you just look outside?
你刚才在向外看吗
Yeah. Don't do that.
是的 不要看了
Where did everybody go?
大家都去哪里了
I think the question is, "Where did we go?"
我想问题应该是 我们去哪里了
Were you in an accident?
你遇到车祸了吗
I think I was hit by a car on my way home.
我想我在回家的路上被一辆车撞了
I came in with chest pains.
我来的时候胸部还很痛
Mr. Barriero, someone new.
巴瑞欧先生 新来的
I found Mr. Barriero wandering around here...
我发现巴瑞欧先生在这里闲逛
same as you.
和你一样
He fell at a construction site where he used to work.
他在他以前工作的建筑工地摔倒了
You think we're dead.
你以为我们死了
No.
不
No, I don't believe that.
不 我不相信
Have you ever been dead?
你死过吗
So how do you know you're not?
那么你怎么知道你没有
Hell of a thing to wake up to, huh?
知道什么事吗
We stopped after work.
我们下班后在一起
She had a beer.
她喝了杯啤酒
Well, the man who hit her had 15.
恩 撞她那个男人喝了15杯啤酒
Don't do this to yourself, John.
约翰 不要这样责怪自己
It's true, John.
是真的 约翰
She's gone.
她走了
I don't accept that.
我不接受这些
They've got her breathing. Her heart's still beating.
他们已经让她可以正常呼吸了 她的心脏还在跳动
There's got to be hope.
还是有希望的
There's no measurable electrical activity in her brain.
但是从她的脑部探测不到任何兴奋的活动
Brain death is... indeed death, John.
脑部死亡是… 真正的死亡 约翰
I'm sorry.
对不起
The thing is, it's not that bad,
事实上 一旦你习惯了这些
once you get used to the idea.
事情就没有那么糟糕了
Have you seen this?
你曾经看过这些吗
It's nonsense, all of it.
所有这些都极其荒谬
There's not a single sign on any of the walls here.
在墙上没有任何标记
Why is that?
为什么会这样
You say we're dead.
你说我们死了
This seem like heaven to you?
这对于你来说是天堂吗
A big, deserted Catholic hospital?
一个大的 荒废的天主教医院
I didn't say this was heaven.
我没有说这里是天堂
For all I know, it's... it's hell.
据我所知 它是…它是地狱
I don't know anything for sure.
我不确定任何事情
Maybe this place is a way station, ;
也许这个地方 是一个中间站
a stop on the road to what comes next.
未来路上的一站
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
I'm finding a way out.
我想去找出去的路
Jack Preijers. I'm very sorry for your loss.
杰克·裴瑞杰 对于你的损失我很难过
Look, you two are the experts...
看 你们两个是专家
but there's got to be something more that can be done.
但是我们一定还可以做更多的事情
Well, I wish there were.
我希望是这样
And I don't mean to make this any harder...
而且我不想把事情变的更困难
but I do have information you both need to hear.
但是我有个信息必须告诉你们
Your partner had a living will. She signed an organ donor card.
你的同事有生前的愿望 她签了器官捐赠卡
Uh-uh. No way.
喔 不可能
John... Just slow down, all right?
约翰… 别操之过急 好吗
She's lying there in one piece.
她完好的躺在那里
There's no fractures, no damage to her skull.
没有骨折 她的头骨没有受到损伤
Does that add up to you?
你有合理的解释吗
John, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter.
约翰 一天过去了 已经没有什么意义了
It doesn't change the diagnosis or her prognosis.
诊断和对病情的预测并没有改变
In these situations, time is always of the essence.
在这些情况下 时间总是最关键的问题
There is a woman in Minnesota
在明尼苏达有个妇女
who can be saved by your friend's heart.
你朋友的心脏可以救她的命
In a real sense, she will live on.
从真正意义上看 她会一直活下去
Mr. Murdoch?
默多克先生
Mr. Barriero?
巴瑞欧先生
You, stop!
你 停下来
Monica?
莫妮卡
Monica!
莫妮卡
What's happening to him?
他怎么了
Oh, my God.
哦 我的上帝
I am so very sorry for your loss.
对你的损失 我感到非常难过
They're burning up the phone lines down there.
他们把电♥话♥都打爆了
Arranging with all these other hospitals how to divvy up Monica.
和其他的医院安排怎样分配莫妮卡的器官
They say they could do it as early as tomorrow.
他们说他们最早要等到明天就着手这件事
Is there anything, anything at all?
那么他们现在能做什么呢
I did note some minor swelling in the left anterior...
我注意到在左前方有些轻微的肿胀…
which is consistent with subdural hematoma.
和她的病情吻合
Minor swelling?
轻微的肿胀?
L-I don't know if that means anything.
我不知道这是否意味着什么
It's not like there's an exact formula...
看起来不象有确切的处方…
for how much damage equals death.
多大的损伤等于死亡
What about this?
这个什么意思
This was monitoring her brain activity, right?
这个是监测她的脑部活动的 对吗
Electrical impulses. Yeah.
电脉冲 是的
She had EEG monitoring after the point that she coded.
她有心脑电图在检测她的病情
Suddenly they just stop here. Right here.
突然它们停在那儿了 就停在那儿
And if we can learn what this is, maybe we can reverse it.
如果我们可以明白那是什么 也许我们可以扭转过来
Agent Doggett.
多各特探员
Okay, so-so this woman you saw... she went through the wall?
好的 所以你看见的这个女人 她可以穿透墙吗
I don't know. She was here, and then she disappeared.
我不知道 她之前在这儿 后来就消失了
Disappeared? What do you mean, like Mr. Barriero did?
消失了 你什么意思 象巴瑞欧先生那样吗
Different than Barriero.
和巴瑞欧先生不一样
Okay, okay, let's concentrate...
好的 好的 让我们集中精力…
on one unexplainable event at a time here.
在这里遇到了一件无法解释的事情
What the hell happened to Mr. Barriero?
到底巴瑞欧先生怎么了
My opinion? I think he died.
我的意见吗 我认为他死了
You can't die if you're already dead.
如果你已经死了就不存在
Which backs up my belief that you and I are alive.
这证明了我的想法 我们还活着
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表