You have no authorization...
你没有被授权验这个尸体
to examine the body, Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
Have her removed from the courtroom.
请她离开法庭
If she's got evidence, you've got to listen.
如果她有证据 你们必须聆听
Order!
维持秩序
Remove the defendant...
将被告
from the courtroom.
押离法庭
This trial is adjourned.
此案宣告休庭
Gentlemen...
各位
we have a verdict.
我们已经做出判决
If you'd rise.
请起立
Acting fairly...
经过公平公正的讨论
and impartially, this panel finds the defendant...
陪审团裁定被告
guilty of first degree murder...
有罪
under aggravated circumstances.
被激怒情况下的一级谋杀
Is there anything you'd like to say...
你有没有什么要为自己辩解的话
on your behalf, Mr. Mulder...
穆德先生
before we decide your sentence?
在我们拍板定案前
Yes.
有
I'd like to congratulate you...
首先我要恭喜你们
on succeeding where so many before you have failed.
成功的达到许多人达不到的目的
A bullet between the eyes...
这种猜哑谜的日子
would have been preferable to this charade.
真是生不如死
But I've learned to pretend over the past nine years...
但过去九年来我已学会装假
to pretend that my victories mattered...
假装我获得胜利
only to realize that no one was keeping score.
因为我知道没有人在纪录得分
To realize that liars do not fear the truth...
因为我知道如果谎言足够的话
if there are enough liars.
说谎者并不畏惧真♥相♥
That the devil is just one man with a plan...
恶魔只是一个拥有计划的个人
but evil, true evil, is a collaboration of men...
但是邪恶 真正的邪恶
which is what we have here today.
是你们今天在这里共谋的一群人
If I am a guilty man...
如果我有罪
my crime is in daring to believe that the truth will out...
我的罪行就是执着的相信真♥相♥将会大白
and that no one lie can live forever.
而没有一个谎言能永远存在
I believe it still.
我仍然这么相信
Much as you try to bury it, the truth is out there.
多到你们欲盖弥彰 真♥相♥就在那里
Greater than your lies, the truth wants to be known.
大到能压过你们的谎言 真♥相♥需要被知道
You will know it.
你们终将会知道
It'll come to you, as it's come to me...
它会找上你们的 就像它找上我一样
faster than the speed of light.
用快过光速的速度
You may believe yourselves rid of your headache now...
你们或许相信自己 现在摆脱了心头大患
and maybe you are...
也许真的是
but you've only done it by cutting off your own heads.
但你们只是砍断自己的头 来达到这个目的
Yeah.
是
I'll tell her.
我会告诉她
Who was it?
是谁
Skinner.
史基纳
Agent Doggett?
多各特探员
Death by lethal injection.
死刑 药物注射
海军陆战队基地
维吉尼亚州匡提科
Evening.
晚安
I D, please.
请出示识别证
Master Sergeant Rohrer?
罗尔中士
Go on ahead.
请往前走
Get up.
起来
Who's there?
是谁
I'm here with Skinner.
我和史基纳
Get up.
起来
Move it, Mulder.
快点 穆德
What are you doing?
你们在做什么
We're getting you out of here.
我们要把你弄出这里
Come on.
来吧
Guard!
警卫
Where is he?
他在哪里
Seal the building.
封锁这栋建筑物
Seal the base.
封锁这个基地
We have an escaped prisoner.
我们有犯人越狱
You're never going to make it this way.
你们不可能从这里逃走
Come on.
来吧
Mulder?
穆德
You've got to move out.
你们必须尽快离开
What's he doing?
他在这里做什么
What I should have done from the start.
做我一开始就该做的事
You want to go north to Canada.
你们要往北方去加拿大
Get to an airport.
你们两个去机场
If you're not off the continent in 24 hours...
如果你不再24小时之内离境
you may never get out, you understand?
可能就永远出不去 懂了吗
None of you will be safe now.
但你们现在都很危险
You let us worry about that.
这留给我们担心就好了
Good luck.
祝好运
Mulder, Kersh told us to head north.
穆德 克许要我们往北方去
You just got on a road going south.
但你刚开上往南方的路
That's right.
没错
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To see a man about the truth.
去见一个跟真♥相♥有关的人
You can't hide me forever.
你们没办法永远藏住我
We can destroy your files...
我们可以销毁你的档案
make it next to impossible to find you.
让他们找不到你
You don't know these people.
你们不了解这些人
I'm going to protect you, Gibson.
我会保护你的 吉布森
John...
约翰
What the hell is this?
搞什么鬼
What the hell is going on?
这是发生了什么事
They can't do this.
他们不能这么做
Who authorized this?
这是谁授权的
I'm going to find out.
我会查出来的
Skinner.
史基纳
They've packed up the X-Files.
他们关闭了X档案组
I know.
我知道
It's out of control.
情况已经失控
I'm trying to get to the bottom of it.
我正试着在查明真♥相♥
I'm trying to get to Kersh.
我正要去找克许
All I can think is it's punishment...
我想这是为了惩罚
for taking Mulder's side.
我们站在穆德这里
Unless they found out that we helped him escape.
要不就是他们已经知道 是我们帮穆德越狱
Then they know about the deputy director's involvement, too.
而且他们知道副局长也牵涉其中
I need to see the deputy director.
我必须要见副局长
And he needs to see you.
而他也要见你
He knows.
他知道了
Then we're all in danger here.
那我们在这里都很危险
No. He knows about Mulder and Scully...
不 他知道穆德和史卡利
where they're going.
去哪里
You mean the border?
你是说边境
No, that's not where they went...
不 他们俩个不是去那儿
and they know that.
而且他们知道
They're going to find them and kill them.
那些人会去找到他们 并且杀了他们
Where are they, Gibson?
他们在哪里 吉布森
Mulder and Scully...
穆德和史卡利
where'd they go?
他们去哪里
早上5点7分
德州新墨西哥州界
Hey, hot shot!
嘿 神射手
You might have the common courtesy...
你应该有点公德心
of doing your business there downwind.
到下风处做这档子事
Oh, boy.
噢~好家伙
Why don't you just finish draining the little lizard...
你何不早点解决你的喷水小蛇
and then we'll talk?
好让我们来谈谈
We're very worried about you.
我们非常担心你
It's craziness, man. Turn around.
这太疯狂了 回头吧
Just hang a big U-ie and never look back.
就转个大U字形掉头 永远不要再回头看
I can't.
我不行
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表