我要带你离镇 埃琳娜
I'm getting you out of town, Elena.
只有这样才能确保你安全
It's the only way to keep you safe.
达蒙
Damon!
达蒙 你在哪儿
Damon, where are you?
达蒙 这一点都不好玩
Damon, this isn't funny.
不 不要
No! Don't!
不
No!
不 不要
No! No!
不要
No!
下一个
Next.
丽贝卡 快跑 快跑
Rebekah, run. Run!
达蒙
Damon?
兄弟 坏消息
Bad news, brother.
阿♥拉♥里克刺死了克劳斯 他死了
Alaric staked Klaus. He's dead.
我感觉还行
I feel ok.
你有什么感觉吗
Do you feel anything?
没有
No.
大概过了一个小时塞姬就有症状了
It took Sage about an hour before she got sick.
或许克劳斯在血统这件事上撒了谎
Yeah, or Klaus was lying about being the sire of our bloodline.
如果他没撒谎...
Well, if he wasn't lying...
带你回神秘瀑布镇
An hour's not enough time
一小时是远远不够的
to get you all the way back to Mystic Falls.
回去干吗 好悲壮地告别吗 斯特凡
What, so we can have an epic good-bye, Stefan?
不是跟我告别
Not us, brother.
是跟埃琳娜
You and Elena.
那你只能替我们两人跟她道别了
Well, I guess you'll just have to say good-bye for both us, won't you?
如果你不行了给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you cough up a lung.
斯特凡
Stefan.
埃琳娜不在家里
Elena's not at home.
马特和我
Matt and I...
我们要带她离开镇子
We're getting her out of town.
没问题的
It's going to be fine.
克劳斯在撒谎
Klaus was lying.
我们都会没事的
We're all going to be ok.
发生什么了
What happened?
斯特凡
Stefan?
收到了 杰
Got it, Jer.
我们得回去
We have to go back.
听我说 马特
Listen to me, Matt.
如果是克劳斯转化了他们
If Klaus is the one that turned their bloodline,
他们都会死的
then they're all going to die.
我们得回去 马特
We have to go back, Matt!
-埃琳娜 -什么
- Elena - What?
达蒙没和他们在一起
Damon's not with them.
什么
What?
他在百里之外
He's a hundred miles out of town.
我们可以开车去找他
I can keep driving to him,
或者掉头去找斯特凡
or I can turn around and go back to Stefan.
选择在你
It's your choice.
让我猜猜
Let me guess--
打来问我死神有没有来拜访吗
calling to see if the grim reaper's paid a visit?
你感觉怎么样 有什么症状吗
How are you feeling? Are there any symptoms?
还没有
Not yet.
不过我能肯定的是
But I'm sure we'll have a laugh
最后我们发现克劳斯是个
when we find out
大骗子时一定会大笑的
that Klaus is a big, fat liar.
是的 我们肯定会的
Yeah, I'm--I'm sure we will.
你在哪里
Hey, where are you?
马特正开车送我回家
Matt's taking me home.
去斯特凡那里
To Stefan.
不只是斯特凡 达蒙
Not just Stefan...Damon.
还有泰勒 卡罗琳
To Tyler. To Caroline.
不 埃琳娜 我都懂
No, Elena, I get it.
所以
So...
鉴于我半只脚已经踏入坟墓了
Since I'm possibly a dead man,
我能问你个问题吗
can I ask you a question?
当然
Yeah, of course.
如果这事只落在了斯特凡和我身上
If it was just down to him and me,
你要选择其中一个去向他告别
and you had to make a choice who got the good-bye...
那个人会是谁
Who would it be?
我爱他 达蒙
I love him, Damon.
在我最需要人陪伴的时候 他来到了我身边
He came into my life at a time when I needed someone,
我立刻就陷入了对他的爱中
and I fell for him instantly.
无论我对你的感觉怎样 我...
And no matter what I feel for you, I...
我不可能不爱他
I never un-fell for him.
我明白了
Hey, I get it.
你选了斯特凡
It's Stefan.
永远都是斯特凡
It's always going to be Stefan.
我不敢去想"永远"
I can't think about "Always".
我只知道现在
All I can think about is right now.
我也在乎你 达蒙
And I care about you, Damon.
所以我才得放你走
Which is why I have to let you go.
如果先相遇的是我们俩...
I mean, maybe if you and I had met first...
或许吧
Maybe.
你会没事的
You're going to be fine.
听到了吗
You hear me?
你会没事的
You're going to be ok,
我很快就会和你见面
and I'm going to see you soon.
非常快
Real soon.
再见 埃琳娜
Good-bye, Elena.
看得出你仍很生气
I see you're still pissed.
我想金发姑娘跑掉了
I take it goldilocks gave you the slip?
泰勒 泰勒
Tyler! Tyler!
-卡罗琳 -泰勒 我的天啊
- Caroline? - Tyler, oh, my God!
抱歉 我刚刚和邦妮在一起
Sorry, I was just with Bonnie.
怎么了
What happened?
克劳斯死了
Klaus died.
他死了
He's dead.
你会没事的 卡罗琳
You're going to be fine, Caroline.
不 我担心的不是我自己
No, it's not me that I'm worried about.
这没用的
There's no point.
我已经无望了
I'm a lost cause.
-不 -但你很坚强
- No! - But you're strong,
拥有灿烂美丽的未来
and you have a beautiful future ahead of you.
当这一切结束之后
When you make it through this...
就告诉我妈妈 我离开镇子了 好吗
Just tell my mother I left town like I was supposed to, ok?
你感觉到什么了吗
Do you feel anything?
不
No.
我没事
I feel fine.
我要你离开这里
I need you to get out of here.
我不想让你眼睁睁看着我死
I don't want you to watch me die.
不 我不走
No, I'm not leaving.
-我要留下来 -不行
- I'm staying. - No.
-我必须留下来 -你快跑
- Yes. - You run.
-不然我会逼你走的 -我不走
- Or I'll make you run. - I'm not leaving!
快走
Go!
你也是 卡罗琳
You, too, Care.
怎么了
What now?
是泰勒 他
It's Tyler. He, um...
他...
He's...
可恶
Damn it.
该死 该死 该死的
Damn it, damn it, damn it!
马特 别这样 快停下
Matt, no, stop it.
我们的生活不该是这样的 埃琳娜
This isn't how our lives were supposed to be, Elena.
他死了 以利亚
He's gone, Elijah.
我没办法阻止
There was nothing I could do to stop it.
泰勒·洛克伍德死了
Tyler Lockwood is dead,
但其他狼人都活下来了
but the rest survived.
你说尼克劳斯改变了他们的血统
You said that Niklaus turned their bloodline.
-我是这么认为的 -不是我
- I thought he did. - It wasn't me,
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表