"吸血鬼日记" 前情提要
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
你夺走了我的一切 Klaus
You took everything from me, Klaus.
让过去的事情过去吧 时间会淡化一切的
Let bygones be bygones.Resentment gets old.
你知道时间不能淡化的是什么吗 仇恨
You know what never gets old? Revenge.
- 不. - 怎么了 Klaus
-No. -What's a matter, Klaus?
什么东西不见了嘛
Missing something?
三个沉睡的吸血鬼始祖 却有四个棺材
Three sleeping originals,four coffins.
这个锁着的棺材里到底是谁
Who is in the locked box?
我想我知道谁能打开这个棺材了Stefan
I think I know who can open the coffin, Stefan.
谁
Who is this?
- 我妈妈 - 我想帮助你
-It's my mom.-I want to help you.
你没有魔法了 而且我不信任你
You have no magic,and I don't trust you.
或许你能助我重新获得魔法
Maybe you can help me get my magic back.
你必须让自己变身才能感受到骨头断裂的痛苦
To break the sire Bond,you've to make yourself turn.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
快跑
Run!
- 他能挺过来嘛 - 他自己 恐怕不能
- Is he going to make it? - Not on his own.
- 那是什么 - 吸血鬼的血
What is that? Vampire blood.
把棺材还给我
Show me the coffins.
- 还有一副在哪 - 很显然它不在这
Where's the fourth? It's not here.
我猜Klaus没有找到棺材
I assume that means Klaus didn't get his coffins.
我只能及时运出去一个
I was only able to get one of them out in time...
- 被锁住的那个 - 这可是个不错的选择
- The locked one.- Probably a good choice.
那我们为什么不谈谈这个呢
So why don't we talk about this?
你做了什么
What did you do?
哈
Aaah!
Elijah?
看到我很惊讶嘛
You look surprised to see me.
这样看来就不是你
I guess it wasn't you that removed
把匕♥首♥从我的胸膛里抽出来了
the dagger from my chest.
喝点什么冷静一下吧
You look like you could do with a drink.
我们还有好多事要讨论呢 不是吗
And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?
冷静点 我现在可是混血了
Easy! I just finished renovating!
你知道 你有权利对我发火
You know, you have every right to be mad at me,
但我也遵守了诺言
but I kept my word.
我把你和家人放在了一起
I reunited you with our family.
别让我再做这样的事 Elijah
Don't make me do this to you again, Elijah!
来啊试试看
Come on. Use it.
我看你敢不敢
I dare you.
你还有Kol要应付呢
You'll have KOL to deal with.
Mikael死了
Mikael is dead.
你说什么
What did you say?
我用他的武器杀了他
I killed him.With his own weapon.
他死了 Elijah 彻底的死了
He's gone,Elijah, forever.
那为什么我们的家人
还要躺在这冰冷冷棺材里
Why do our family remain in these coffins?
Finn躺了900年 KOL躺了一个世纪
Finn for over 900 years,KOL for over a century.
因为Stefan Salvatore
Because of Stefan Salvatore.
他夺走了能放你们自♥由♥的东西
He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them.
关于我们的过去
There are things that you do not know
有些事情是你不知道的 Elijah
about our past,Elijah.
我们父亲的死 我曾永远都不想让你知道
Our father's death.Things I never wanted you to know.
但现在 我准备好了要告诉你
But I'm ready to tell you now.
我只想问你 是否还记得
I only ask that you remember
你对我许下的那些忠诚的誓言
the oath of loyalty you once swore to me.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你要永远坚守诺言
Always and forever.
我需要你
I need you
支持我 站在我这边
to stand by my side.
做回我的兄弟
Be my brother.
帮助我 报复Stefan
Help me...Destroy Stefan,
而且我答应你
and I promise you,
我们的家人一定会重聚
our family will be whole again.
早上好 还有止疼药吧
Morning.Thought we had aspirin.
恩 在维他命药堆里
Yeah, in the vitamins.
你不是一晚上都买♥♥醉来着吧
You're hungover.
很抱歉我的答案是 是的
Yeah, sorry about that.
奇怪的晚上
It was a bit of a weird night.
我告诉过你不要有罪恶感
I told you, you don't have to feel guilty
- 关于邀请Meredith来家里的事 - 我知道
-about inviting Meredith over here. -I know.
这一点我非常感激
And I thank you for that.
但我还是觉得
But I do feel
有罪恶感 因为我在早上两点
a little guilty for whisky dialing her
- 喝的醉醺醺的 还给她打了电♥话♥ - 哦
-at 2:00 in the A.M.- Ohh.
- 你没有 - 这个真的有
No, you didn't. Oh, yes, I did.
她没有生气吧?
Ohh. Was she cool about it?
如果我把这些止疼药吃了
Well, as soon as these aspirin kick in
我还记得我们说了什么的话
and I remember the conversation,
我就会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
Forbes警长 你好
Sheriff Forbes, hi.
一切还好吗?
Is everything OK?
我们要做
This is an unconventional
一个非正式的谈话
conversation we're about to have,
我希望你们能替我保密
so I hope you'll protect me on it.
当然
Of course.
我猜你们都知道我们的验尸官
I assume you both heard our medical examiner
在Wickery大桥筹款会那天夜里
was murdered the night
- 被谋杀 - 是的
- of the wickery bridge fundraiser. - Yeah.
他叫Brian Walters 怎么了
Brian Walters. Why?
这案子我们一直在跟进
We've been investigating.
有人把这木桩刺进他的胸膛
Someone drove this stake through his heart.
这是我们的东西
It's one of ours.
是我父母把它们留在湖边的小屋里
I mean, this is one of a set from your parents' lake house.
这就是我来的原因 我没告诉任何人
That's why I'm here. I haven't told anyone,
法♥院♥检查了上面的指纹
but forensics ran it for prints
只有一个人的是清楚的
and found only one clean set.
那个人就是你
Yours.
啥
What?
那就是说 你是主犯了
So you're the prime suspect, huh?
警长不这么认为
She doesn't think that I did it.
她只是想知道为什么
She's just trying to find out why
有人用我家里的武器去杀一个创始委员会的成员
someone used one of my family's weapons to kill a council member.
好吧 你怎么不问问Ric
Well, why don't you just ask Ric
他那风♥骚♥的小医生女友有没有碰过那些武器
if his dirty little doctor had access to the weapons.
- 我们开扬声器了 你个杂种 - 我只是说说嘛
- You're on speaker phone, dick. - I'm just saying,
第一嫌疑人通常最有可能作案
first suspect is usually the right one.
反应别这么强烈
Don't get so defensive.
Brian Walters几天前被杀的
Brian Walters was killed days ago,
好吧?我昨天晚上才给Meredith看那些东西
all right? I didn't show Meredith this stuff until last night.
不是Meredith干的 但是Brian Walters
It wasn't Meredith.But Brian Walters
是她前男友 而且Ric看见他们在那天晚上吵架
was her ex-boyfriend and Ric saw them fighting that night.
不是Meredith 好吧?
It's not Meredith. OK?
我绝不相信你和女人之间的缘分就这么点儿
I refuse to believe that your luck with women is that tragic.
还有谁知道你储藏武器的地方
Who else knows about your secret little slayer stash?
谁不知道啊 我的武器 哪都有
Who doesn't? I've got weapons everywhere.
家 学校 我的阁楼 还有你车里
Here, the school, my loft, your car.
Klaus 一定是他
It's Klaus. Has to be.
他就是在不停地给我们添乱
He's just screwing with us.
我想会不会是Stefan
I wonder if it was Stefan.
那晚上他像疯了似的
He was crazy that night.
他对Klaus恨之入骨
You know, he was trying to get underneath Klaus' skin.
他想掌控一切
He was capable of pretty much anything.
让我想起了
Ah, makes me nostalgic for the time
Stefan还是喝动物血的和平主义者那时候
when Stefan was a bunny-snacking pacifist.
行了 挂了 待会再说
Anyway, got to go. More later.
等等 你在哪
Hey, where are you?
和老朋友的下午茶时间
Tea with an old friend.
Elijah.
我最喜爱的吸血鬼祖先
My favorite original,
死而复生了哈
back from the dead.
你的收尾工作不错
You clean up nice.
你把什么东西落在
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表