Hey, Andie.
-你现在可以动了 -不要
- You can move now. - No!
别 别 别 别
No, no, no, no, no!
我说了 让我走
I said let me go.
你干嘛呢
What are you doin'?
忘记我的车停哪了
I can't find my truck.
估计是老天让你不要开车吧
That's probably a sign you shouldn't be driving it.
我送你吧
Need a ride?
你喝得比我还高
You're more stoned than I am.
老天 薇姬
What the--Vickie?!
帮帮我
Help me.
你刚说什么
What'd you just say?
没事
Nothin'.
你刚是不是喊的薇姬
Did you just say "Vickie",
我妹妹薇姬
as in my sister Vickie?
什么 没 没 我
What? No, no. I, uh,
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
不要
No...
到底怎么了
What's wrong?
我觉得我们应该走回去
You know what, maybe we should just walk.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me. Hey!
怎么了你
What is your problem?!
是不是我带了个伴儿让你生气了
You're pissed that I brought someone?
我为什么要生气 带了个伴儿而已
Why would I be pissed? You brought a date.
你恋爱了 很 不错啊
You're dating. That's...Awesome.
我是不是不该约会呢
Ok, should I not be dating?
你不是说你一直都很饥渴吗
Hey, you're horny all the time, right?
我是说 男人总有需求嘛
I mean, a guy has needs.
如果你不想我和别人约会
'cause if I shouldn't be dating,
你只要把话说清楚就可以了
all you've got to do is say something.
如果你不说 我就继续这样
If you don't say something, then I'm going to keep dating.
-我说什么呢 -别这样了 卡罗琳
- What would I say? - Don't do that, Caroline!
我给你表白过 你说的不
I've already been there once with you, ok, and you said no.
是你拒绝我的 我不会再一次那样
You shut me down. I'm not going back there again
除非你明确表示
unless you make it crystal clear that you--
我们找个别的地方
Let's get out of here.
你错过切蛋糕了
Hey! You missed the cake.
怎么了 你在这做什么
What? What are you doing here?
你为什么不告诉我 为什么偷偷摸摸地
Why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep it a secret?
现在能别纠结这个吗 今晚过得很糟
Can we not do this right now? I'm having a really bad night.
整个夏天 每次我带着一个线索来找你
All summer, every single time I came to you with a lead,
你都让我感觉自己像个怀有希望的傻瓜一样
you made me feel like an idiot for having hope.
你就是
You were an idiot.
我们都是
We both were.
把你知道的都告诉我 达蒙
Tell me what you know, Damon.
你应该回你的生日聚会去了 埃琳娜
I know you need to get back to your party, Elena.
我们应该齐心协力的
We're supposed to be in this together.
你为何不告诉我你一直在追踪克劳斯的受害者们
Why didn't you tell me you've been tracking Klaus' victims?
因为凶手不是克劳斯 埃琳娜 是斯特凡
Because they're not Klaus' victims, Elena, they're Stefan's!
什么
What?
他在东海岸一路杀过去
He's left a trail of body parts up and down the eastern seaboard.
不可能 肯定是你搞错了
No. You're wrong.
我亲眼见过
I've seen it happen before.
他已经完全失控了 变成彻底的杀手
He's flipped the switch, to full-blown ripper!
-别说了 达蒙 -你别再抱希望了 埃琳娜
- Stop it, Damon. - No, you stop, Elena!
别再找他了
Stop looking for him.
别再盼着他回家
Stop waiting for him to come home.
别说了
Just stop!
斯特凡走了 不会回来了
Stefan is gone and he's not coming back.
在你有生之年是不可能了
Not in your lifetime.
好了 我还是先走吧
All right, I should probably go
不然埃琳娜和萨尔茨曼老师回来
before Elena and Mr. Saltzman come home
该觉得我把你带坏了
and see what a bad example I am.
-确定你能走回去吗 -走着瞧吧
- You sure you can walk? - We'll see.
我能把冰淇淋带走吗
Can I take the ice cream with me?
你在车上的时候到底怎么了
What happened in the car, man?
-没事 -得了吧 兄弟
- Nothing. - Come on, man.
你说"薇姬" 你叫了我妹妹的名字
You said, "Vickie". All right, you said my sister's name.
为什么
Why?
你说过总是看到些东西
You said you were seeing things?
我总是看到她
I've been seeing her.
其实 我也总是会看到她
I mean, I think I see her all the time, too.
但那是因为我太想念她了
It's 'cause I miss her so much, though.
应该是思念成疾吧
You know, like, I want to see her so I do.
我知道现在状况百出
Look, I know we've got our hands full
镇里有太多灵异的事物
with all this supernatural stuff in this town,
但
but...
鬼魂
ghosts.
我说了
Like I said,
我脑袋一团乱
my head's all messed up.
很好 分三步就行了
Okay, it's a three step process, right?
这是第一步
This is step one.
喝我手腕里的血
I want you to drink from my wrist.
我已经告诉你狼队在哪里了
I already told you where to find the pack.
还想要我怎样
What more do you want from me?
我一直在说你没听到吗 雷
Have you been listening to a word I've been saying, Ray?
我为你制定了一个大计划
I have great plans for you.
等会儿他就会感谢我的
He'll thank me for it later, heh.
就这样 好孩子
There we go, that a boy.
你还要干什么
What are you going to do now?
该第二步了 雷
It's time for step two, Ray.
回来了
You're back.
-怀疑过我吗 -从来没有
- Did you doubt me? - Not for a second.
我知道你会通过考验的 你哥哥对你很重要
I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother;
过去的生活亦然
for your old life.
对我来说一切都不重要了
I don't care about anything anymore.
演得不错 斯特凡
You put on a good show, Stefan.
我差点就相信你了
I almost believe you.
但愿你哥哥能识相点
Let's hope, for your brother's sake,
相信你
he does.
家人对你来说永远很重要 不是吗
You never stop caring about family, do you?
但你每喝一次血
But every time you feed,
离释怀就更近一分
the blood makes it easier to let go.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不打算继续留在这里了
I'm not going to stay here anymore.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
我不是什么榜样模范
I'm not a role model.
酗酒 说错话
You know, I drink too much, I say the wrong things,
鼓励不良行为
I encourage bad behavior.
在学校我还能振作一点
At school I can pull it together,
但一回到我自己的生活
but in my own life...
对珍娜的思念
The way I miss Jenna, it's just,
只会让我害了所有人
I'm really not any good to anybody right now.
对不起 埃琳娜
I'm sorry, Elena.
你十八岁了
You're 18.
可以自己一个人生活了
You can do all this alone now.
没有我你会生活得更好
You can do it better without me.
喂
Hello?
你好
Hello?
斯特凡
Stefan?
斯特凡 如果是你
Stefan, if this is you...
你会没事的
you'll be okay.
我爱你 斯特凡
I love you, Stefan.
要记住这一点
Hold on to that.
永远不要忘记
Never let that go.
洛克伍德太太
Mrs. Lockwood.
你好
Hi.
这么快就要走了吗
Leaving so soon?
我也没想到会...
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表