所以 无论她告诉我什么
Do you honestly think I would do anything other
我都该反其道而行之
than the opposite of what she says.
都在地下埋了一千年了
A thousand years in the grave
她还是还要这样耍你
and she's still screwing with you.
这个问题你要从她的角度来看
Well, it makes sense if you think about it from her perspective.
她做了两手准备 万一诅咒被我打破了
It was her failsafe in case I ever broke the hybrid curse.
我要变成混血
The doppelganger had to die
二重身就必须得死 但是如果二重身死了
in order for me to become a hybrid, but if she was dead...
你就无法用她的血 创造新的物种了
Then you couldn't use her blood to sire yourself a new species.
让我自己一个人永生孤独
Leaving me alone for all time.
所以这就是你做这些事的理由吗
Is that what this is about?
你如此热衷于创造混血
Your obsession with hybrids.
只不过因为你不想孤独一人吗
You just don't want to be alone?
我想要的是
What I want
带着我的二重身女孩 带着我的混血大军
is to take my girl, take my hybrid
离开这个破镇子
the hell out of this one pony town.
不妨你先去...
You know, why don't you, uh,
你先去把货车开来 我去找埃琳娜
Why don't you get the truck? I'll get Elena.
瞧瞧是谁决定最后关头再次现身的呀
Well, look who finally decided to show up to the party.
-她在哪里 -埃琳娜吗
- Where is she? - Elena?
她正为一项伟大的事业做贡献呢
Ah, she's making a donation to a greater cause.
我恐怕不能让你干涉这事儿 老兄
I'm afraid I can't let you interfere, mate.
那除非你杀了我
You'll have to kill me.
我倒是挺想杀了你的
Oh, I would love to kill you,
可是我向你弟弟保证了不杀你
but I made a pledge to your brother,
我不像他 我很守信用的
and unlike him, I keep my word.
不过 考虑到现下的情况
Although, you know what, thinking about it now,
他大概不会那么在意你的死活了
he probably doesn't care that much anymore.
想知道你好朋友迈克尔的消息吗
You don't want to know about your friend Michael?
你知道迈克尔的什么消息了
What do you know about Michael?
只了解到他知道你在这儿而已
Just that he knows you're here.
-你在吓唬我 -凯瑟琳和我找到了他
- Bluffing. - Katherine and I found him.
这大概可以作为我们的筹码吧
Consider it our leverage.
达蒙
Damon...
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're ok?
我很好 卡罗琳
I'm great, Caroline.
我感觉 非常好
I mean, like, phenomenal.
感觉很好 我希望我可以解释这种感觉
It's a rush. I wish I could explain it.
一切都...
Everything's just...
变得更好了
better.
接下来这一年会非常精彩
This is going to be an amazing year.
好了吗 去找杰里米之前我可以送你回去
You ready? I could still use a ride over to Jeremy's.
马上就好
Yeah, just a second.
听着
Listen to me.
我知道你想帮忙 也知道你很想念你妹妹
I know you want to help, and I know you miss your sister.
但你的所作所为 非常愚蠢和不顾后果
But what you did was reckless and stupid.
我知道 邦妮
I know. Bonnie.
我知道
I know.
但是确实起效了 所以值得
But it worked. It was worth it.
你不会想牵涉到这些事当中的 马特
You don't want to be a part of all this, Matt.
你是我们当中唯一一个
You are the only one of us who actually
能像普通人一样生活的
gets to live your life like a normal person.
不管你感到多么失落
No matter how lost you feel,
别忘了这点
don't forget that.
我知道了 邦妮
I get it, Bonnie.
我一会就出来 好吗
I'll be out in a minute, all right?
薇姬在这儿
Vicki's here.
看着我
Watching me,
我只是
and I just, uh,
我只是需要点时间和她告别 好吗
I just need a minute to say good-bye, ok?
邦妮 说真的
Bon, seriously,
我不会再做什么傻事了 我只是
I'm not going to do anything stupid, I just--
薇姬
Vickie?
马特
Hi, Mattie.
来点波旁威士忌
Hey, have some bourbon.
可以帮你忘记
It'll help you forget.
劲儿有点大 是烈酒
Yeah, it's strong.
我也可以帮你遗忘
You know I can help you forget, too.
至少忘掉那些你不想记得的事
At least the memories you don't want to keep.
不 不要强迫我忘记
No. No compulsion.
我必须记得
I need to remember.
记得所有的事情
All of it.
我帮你把项链偷回来了
I stole it back for you.
这一次 他是真的离开了
He's really gone this time.
我亲眼目睹了一切
I watched it happen.
我们历经千难万险 想要帮他
After everything that we went through to get--to help him.
可是现在 他真的
Now he's just...
离开了
gone.
你去哪里了 达蒙
Where were you, Damon?
我不该离开的
I shouldn't have left.
我向你保证
I promise you...
我绝对 不会再离开你
I will never leave you again.
真是温馨哪
Well, isn't this cozy?
老弟 你在这里做什么
What are you doing here, brother?
据我所知
Last I checked,
我好像住在这儿
I live here.
克劳斯走了 但是他让我
Klaus is gone, but he's asked me
在他回来之前盯紧了你
to keep watch on you until he returns.
从现在开始 你由我罩着
From now on, you're under my protection.
别管我
Mmm, by all means.
你们继续
Carry on.
你怎么知道安娜没有骗你
How do you know that Anna wasn't tricking you?
皮克特
就是这个地方
This is the place.
这是夏洛特最大墓地里最古老的一处
It's the oldest wing of the largest cemetery in Charlotte.
她说九十年代时 一个女巫把他们埋在这儿了
She said that a witch entombed them here in the nineties.
看那儿
Look there.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表