They're people, Damon.
是的 人类 Stefan
Yes, they are people, Stefan,
血管里的血像血泵一样流淌着的人类
people with blood pumping through their veins,
等待着被开闸 然后被吸食干净
waiting to be opened up and sucked dry.
你都忘了它是多么的美味了
You've just forgotten how good it feels.
我也忘了 但Sage
So had I, but Sage,
她提醒了我
she reminded me...
这是值得的
It's worth it.
这很值
It's all worth it.
不是他 Stefan
Not him, Stefan.
不是他...
Not him...
她
Her.
就是她
She's the one.
我不会再做这样的事了
I don't do that anymore.
你会的 Stefan
But you can, Stefan.
我们都会的
We can.
过去的事都过去吧
Let the past be the past.
陪我去喝一口吧 兄弟
Have a drink with me, brother.
我知道你心中还有欲望
I knew you still had it in you.
别太贪心了
Don't be greedy.
Stefan. Stefan.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
救救我
Help me.
Stefan 不要
Stefan, stop.
Stefan 不
Stefan, stop.
对不起 对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
Stefan 不
Stefan, stop.
你对我都做了些什么
What did you do to me?!
Stefan.
你都对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
你只是需要知道什么时候该停下来
You just need to learn when to stop.
我能帮你
I can help you.
我不需要
I don't need your help.
创始人理事会的杀手也拿你没办法
The founders council killer had nothing on you.
几十年过去后
By decade's end,
他们就开始叫你蒙特利的开膛手
they were calling you the ripper of monterey.
是我放你走的
I let you walk away.
我眼睁睁地看着你走到悬崖边了
I watched you go over the edge,
但是我却没有做任何事来阻止你
and I didn't do anything to stop you.
你也做不了
You couldn't have.
不 我可以的
Sure, I could have.
但是我只是不想
But I just didn't want to.
但现在我想要做
But I want to now.
无论何时 一旦你走的太远
Whenever you go too far,
我会把你拉回来
I will be there to pull you back,
每时每刻 每一天
every second, every day
直到你再也不需要我为止
till you don't need me.
为什么
Why?
因为现在
'Cause right now...
你是我的唯一
You're all I got.
嘿 我要冲些咖啡
Hey, I was gonna make some coffee.
我不要
I'm good.
一会儿就去睡了
Gonna head to bed in a few.
嘿 听着 Elena
Hey, listen, Elena.
呃 警长告诉了我
The, uh... The sheriff told me
你今天为我所做的一切
about everything you did today, and...
我很感激
While I appreciate it,
我不想让你因为我而陷入麻烦 好吗
I don't want you getting in trouble because of me, ok?
如果不是为了你 还能为谁
If not for you, for who?
好吧 而且 我
Well, still, I...
我本应该是那个要照顾你的人
I'm the one who's supposed to look after you,
即使我做得很差
even if I suck at it.
好吧 这样吧
Ok, well,
不如就说我们
how 'bout we just agree
彼此互相照顾 如何
to take care of each other, then?
好的吧
Heh. Deal.
你正在读什么
What are you reading there?
古老的家族日志
Old family journal.
有好玩儿的家族秘密吗
Any juicy family secrets?
很难说
It's hard to tell.
我是说 一开始 我认为这是 Jonathan Gilbert 的日记
I mean, at first, I thought it was Jonathan Gilbert's journal,
但实际上这是他孙女的
but it ended up being his granddaughter's,
她显然像他一样疯狂
who apparently went just as crazy as he did,
了不起的基因吧
so great genes, huh?
嗯 至少你有值得期待的事情
Well, at least you have something to look forward to.
晚安 Ric
Good night, Ric.
安
Night.
我查看了
So I, uh... I dug into the
从1900年初开始记录的古老的家谱
old family archives from the early 1900s.
所以你现在想帮上点忙
So now you want to be helpful.
难道你还想要我对你生气
Want me to go back to being mad at you?
你发现了什么
What'd you find?
呃 对于创始人谋杀案
Well, nothing from 1912.
虽然1912那年一无所获
They never did arrest anyone
他们没有抓到任何人
for the founders' murders,
但10年后 他们抓到了 有人供认不讳
but they did get a confession 10 years later.
他们抓到了吗 是谁
They did? Who?
Jonathan Gilbert的孙女 Samantha
Jonathan Gilbert's granddaughter Samantha.
他们认为她是个疯子
They assumed she was crazy,
把她锁在了一家精神病院里
locked her up in an insane asylum.
然后呢
Then what?
就结案了
Trail ends there.
我是说 她是创始人家族的成员
I mean, she was a founder.
你知道他们得顾及自己的家族名誉
You know they like to look out for their own.
Samantha Gilbert.
这太奇怪了
That is very weird.
为什么
Why?
因为我非常肯定我已经杀了她
Because I'm pretty sure I had already killed her.
我知道发生了什么事
I know what this looks like.
是嘛? 我完全不知道啊
Yeah? Well, I sure as hell don't.
你毙了我 把我扔进监狱
You shoot me, you have me thrown in jail,
然后再让我被无罪释放
and then you have me freed.
我这么做是为了你 Ric
I did it for you, Ric.
我为了把你除名伪造了验尸官的记录
I forged the coroner's note to clear your name.
噢 你知道吗 人们是对的
Oh. You know what? People are right.
你有精神病 对吧
You are psycho. Yeah...
现在你已经清白了
Now that you've been cleared,
他们会去找别人
they'll look somewhere else.
他们不会再找上你了
They won't look your way again.
拜托了 虽然你没有任何理由
Please, you have no reason,
但无论如何 我需要你相信我
but I need you to trust me anyway.
如果你让我进来 我可以解释
If you let me in, I can explain.
我感觉不像我自己
I don't feel like myself.
我的记忆在丢失
I am losing time...
好像我就要疯了
As though I am going mad.
所以你认为 Samantha Gilbert
So you think Samantha Gilbert's
还活着 在神秘瀑布四处跑动
still alive, running around Mystic Falls,
杀了创始人
killing founders?
这不可能
It's not possible.
如果她变成了吸血鬼 我们应该知道 是吧
If she became a vampire, we'd know about it, right?
那么 她一定是
Well, then she must have
有一枚戒指让她死而复生了
had a ring that brought her back to life.
我是说 她是Gilbert家的一员 是吧
I mean, she was a... A Gilbert, right?
那些戒指是世世代代流传下来的
Those rings are passed on through generations.
是的 但即使她拥有戒指
Yeah, but even if she had a ring,
她今天也不可能还活着
she wouldn't be alive today.
戒指不能阻止她变老
Doesn't protect her from old age.
Jonathan Gilbert只有两枚那样的戒指
Jonathan Gilbert only made two of those rings.
Jeremy有一枚 而另外一枚
Jeremy has one of 'em, and the other is...
在Alaric手上
Alaric's.
正如警长所说
Like the sheriff said,
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表