Stefan 他不得到他想要的是不会罢休的
Stefan, he's not going to stop until he gets what he wants...
Elena 别说了
Elena, stop talking.
我不会给Klaus任何东西
I'm not giving Klaus anything.
你在听我说话吗?
Are you listening to me?
他要杀Jeremy
He's going to kill Jeremy.
真不是我的事情
Not really my problem.
你可以去死了
You can go to hell.
进行的相当不顺利
That didn't go over well.
还没开始呢 Damon
Don't even start, Damon.
让我跟他谈谈 你进不去
Let me talk to him.You can't get in.
那些女巫不让你进去
The witches won't let you.
给
Here.
拿上我的车钥匙
Take my car keys.
去处理你弟弟的问题
You go deal with your brother.
我来处理我弟弟的问题
I'll deal with mine.
哇哦
Wow.
真生猛啊
That was impressive.
不过棺材可不在这里哟
But the coffins aren't here,
所以你现在可以走了
so you can go away now.
我才不关心那些棺材
I don't care about the coffins.
我们需要谈一谈
We need to talk.
啊! 噢!
Ohh! Ow!
好吧
Ok.
那谈吧
Let's talk.
你自己也不怎么顺心 是吧?
Nothing's ever easy with you, is it?
叫你破坏我的计划
That is for screwing up my plan.
- 啊! - 你阻止我杀Klaus
- Ugh! -You stopped me from killing Klaus,
而你又偷走了他的家人 为什么?
and you steal his family.Why?
这说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
回答我!
Answer me!
渐渐地
Piece by piece,
Klaus从我身边带走了一切
Klaus took everything from me.
我只是以牙还牙
I'm doing the same to him.
但是我本来可以灭了他的 Stefan!
But I had him, Stefan!
啊!
Aah!
- 你为什么要搞砸? - 我这么做是为了救你!
- Why'd you screw it up? - I did it to save you!
什么?
What?
不 不可能
No. No way.
你这么做不是为我
You didn't do this for me.
他比我们技高一筹
He was one step ahead of us.
如果Klaus死了他的混血军团就会杀了你
If Klaus died, his hybrids would have killed you.
你这脑袋瓜什么时候能够想明白?
When are you going to get it through your head?
啊!
Ohh!
别再说是救我
Stop saving me.
别乱来 Jermey
Don't do it, Jeremy.
为什么不可以? 只许你在背后捅我一刀 就不让我在背后也射你一箭
Why not? You stab my back, I stab yours.
我没有在你背后捅刀子
I didn't stab you in the back.
你想跟我出来玩
Is that why you wanted to hang out,
就是为了让我远离马鞭草吗?
to get me off the vervain?
Klaus让我这么干的 我从来没想过他会想杀了你
Klaus asked me to.I never thought he would try to kill you.
那可是Klaus Tyler 你以为会发生什么?
It's Klaus, Tyler.What did you think was going to happen?
他对你并没有兴趣
He doesn't care about you.
他只想找回他的家人
All he wants is to get his family back.
这是干嘛!
What the hell!
每当Klaus想要什么的时候 最后总有人会死
Whenever Klaus wants something,someone ends up dead.
下次你再盲目听从他之前先好好想想吧
You think about that next time before you blindly do whatever he says.
Jer 你应该回家 呆在屋里
Jer, you should get home.Stay inside.
在找回那些棺材之前 Klaus是不会善罢甘休的
Klaus isn't going to stop until he gets all those coffins back.
他跟你还没有完
He's not done with you.
Ric 嘿 你什么时候活过来的?
Ric. Hey.When did you return to the living?
噢 大约几分钟前 Jeremy怎么样了?
Oh, just a few minutes ago.How's Jeremy?
讨厌我
Hating me.
讨厌生活 讨厌过这种生活
Hating life. Hating the life that.
连一顿家庭晚餐都吃不了
We can't even have a family dinner.
在吃甜点之前就会有人死去 你怎么样?
Without somebody dying before dessert. Are you ok?
噢 我的天哪 啊
Oh, my god. Ugh.
这个戒指 不太对劲
Something's wrong. The ring.
噢 Ric 嘿
Ohh. Ric. Hey.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
他被车撞了 而且他还咳出血来了
He got hit by a car, and he's coughing up blood.
把把他的脉
Get his vitals.
脉很细弱
Pulse thready and weak.
看起来像是内出血 我们得把他弄走
Looks like internal bleeding. We got to get him out of here.
- 行动起来 - 我看先别行动了 按我说的去做
- Let's move. - Let's not and say we did.
你们俩为何不去医院门口等我呢
Why don't you two meet us at the hospital?
什么?
What?
不 不 不 不 等等
No. No, no, no. Wait.
不 等下 你们得救他
No, wait. You have to help him.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你还是能救他的 Elena
You can still save his life, Elena.
这 用我的血
Here. Take my blood.
但是...
But...
我进不来
I can't get in.
你必须邀请我进去
You're going to have to invite me.
不 你为什么要这么做
No. Why are you doing this?
Klaus要找回他的家人
Klaus asked for his family.
你不听话
You didn't deliver.
Ric!
天哪 Ric 我在这
Oh, my god, Ric.I'm right here.
嘿 嘿 看哪
Hey. Hey, look.
是我的话就会请我进来 Elena
I would invite me in, Elena.
Jeremy 他还没有死
Jeremy. He's not dead yet.
你去哪里了?
Where are you going?
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
现在他死了
Now he's dead.
我们得把Alaric带到医院去 现在就去
We've got to get Alaric to the hospital, now.
你知道我不明白什么吗?
You know what I can't figure out?
为什么要救我?
Why save me?
是因为兄弟之情吗? 还是因为良心发现?
Was it brotherly love, guilty conscience,
人性又回来了 还是没有?
Is the switch on, is the switch off?
你没有地方该去吗 Damon?
Do you have somewhere you need to be, Damon?
噢 岔开话题
Ah, deflection.
这招对我没有用 这可是我发明的
That's not going to work on me.I invented that.
我们谈完了 你能不能赶紧离开?
We're done.Can't you just go away?
得等你说为什么救我后再走
Not until you tell me why you saved me.
你欠我的
You owe me that.
我什么都不欠你
I don't owe you anything.
好吧
Fine.
下一个问题
Next question,
你为什么要偷那些棺材?
why did you steal the coffins?
因为Klaus的家人是他的弱点 我能利用这个来对付他
Because Klaus's family is one weakness I can use against him.
用来对付他做什么
Use against him to do what?
你又杀不了他 你知道我是怎么知道的吗?
You're not going to kill him.You know how I know this?
因为只有一个办法能杀他
'Cause there was only one way to kill him,
而你为了救我却搞砸了
and you blew that to save me.
你错了 Damon
You're wrong, Damon.
Klaus并不是长生不死的
Klaus doesn't get to just live forever.
还有别的办法 必须有的
There's another way.There has to be.
说得好
Fair enough.
不管你要做什么 我也想加入
Whatever you're doing,I want in.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
是吗? 上次我找你的时候
Really? Last time I checked,
你躲在一个鬼屋子里
you were hiding out in a haunted house.
我是独自行动的 Damon
I'm in this alone, Damon.
你要干掉Klaus 你就得不择手段 而且是玩阴的
You go after Klaus, you're going to have to be cutthroat and devious.
这一点我可是比你强多了
I'm so much better at that than you.
行不 兄弟
Come on, brother.
你觉得呢?
What do you say?
如果你要一直救我的话
If you're going to keep saving my life,
至少也得找个好点的理由
at least make it for a good reason.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表