Where is Anna now?
我真的不知道 我甚至不能确定
I don't know, ok? I don't even know for sure
是不是她拿走了项链
if she took the necklace.
她是唯一听到我们对话的人
She was the only person who heard us talking about it.
肯定是她拿走了 好吗
Of course she took it. Ok?
我们必须要拿回来
We have to get it back.
我们得把它毁了才能关上那扇门
We have to destroy it and then close the door.
-我知道 可是 -可是什么
- I know, but... - But what?
什么 杰里
What, Jer?
我能触摸到她 埃琳娜
I can touch her, Elena.
我又能亲吻她了
I can kiss her again.
我也知道这不对
And I know it's wrong,
我知道我不能有这种感觉
and I know that I shouldn't feel this way,
可就这么发生了
but I do.
我爱她
I love her.
我一直都爱着她
I've always loved her.
但那不是真实的
But it's not real.
她死了 不在了
She's dead. Gone.
你现在的感觉都只是曾经的 杰里
Everything that you're hold on to is in the past, Jer.
你打算用你的余生
Are you going to love a ghost
去爱一个鬼魂吗
for the rest of your life?
他的人生才刚刚开始 安娜
He's at the beginning of his life, Anna.
你这是在耽误他
You're just holding him back.
你心里清楚
You know that.
打电♥话♥给邦妮
Call Bonnie.
告诉她项链在你这里
Tell her that you have the necklace.
让她把这些鬼魂送回去
Get her to send the ghosts away.
今天真倒霉
Bad day.
抱歉 你可能要用上这个
Sorry. Thought you might need this.
不客气
You're welcome.
你玩的什么把戏 兄弟
What's your game, man?
我杀了你
I killed you.
我把拳头捅进了你的胸腔
I jammed my fist into your chest.
我把你的心掏了出来
I ripped your heart out.
你没理由对我像兄弟一样真心
There's no way this whole buddy-trust act is real.
你知道从另一个角度看是什么样吗
You know what the other side is like?
我们都很孤单
We're all alone.
眼看着被自己抛弃的人
We watch the people we left behind
为自己所作的决定懊悔
and we regret our decisions.
就这样
That's it.
我无法改变自己的遭遇
Look, I can't change what happened to me.
可是我能改变泰勒所要遭受的
But maybe I can change what happens to Tyler.
我不需要复仇 达蒙
I don't need revenge, Damon.
我需要救赎
I need redemption.
好了
Ok.
杰里米拿到项链了
Jeremy's got the necklace.
他会跟我在女巫之家会合
He's going to meet us at the witch house.
那里怎么是回事
Ok. What's going on up there?
那是洛克伍德太太的车
It's Mrs. Lockwood's car.
邦妮
Bonnie?
-我要下车 -什么
- I'm going to get out of the car. - What?!
你开车快点离开这鬼地方
And you're going to drive the hell away from here.
不可能 我才不要丢下你
No way! I am not leaving you!
邦妮 你的男朋友在那人鬼情未了
Bonnie, you've got your ghost boyfriend drama.
埃琳娜也鬼事缠身 现在我妈妈
Elena has hers. And right now the mother of mine
就要变成鬼魂的盘中餐
is about to be ghost bait.
所以你赶紧把他们送回那边去 好吗
So go and send them all back to the other side, ok?
这符咒语只会打破你的据点 对吗
This spell is just going to break your foothold, right?
你还是会留在这里 我还能再见到你
You'll still be here, I'll still be able to see you.
这个...没必要说再见
This--this doesn't have to be good-bye.
不 应该这样
No. But it should be.
埃琳娜说得对 我在耽误你
Elena was right. I'm holding you back.
安娜...
Anna...
我很抱歉我拿了项链
I'm sorry I took the necklace.
我只是想
I just thought,
如果坟墓中所有吸血鬼都出来的话 也许
with all the tomb vampires out, that maybe...
也许你能找到你妈妈
You might find your mother.
我不知道她在哪里 杰里米
I don't know where she is, Jeremy.
我不知道她是不是已经放下过去
I don't know if she's moved on
找到了属于她的平静
and found peace,
或者她永远无法寻到安宁
or if there's even any peace to be found.
她会的 安娜
Hey, there is, Anna.
她一定会找到的
Ok, there has to be.
我坚信这一点 真的
I believe that, ok?
我只是
I just...
我再也不想孤单一人了
I don't want to be alone anymore.
看着我
Look at me.
你不会再孤单一人了
You're not going to be alone.
我不会再让你孤单
I'm not going to let you be alone.
别再跟我对抗了 斯特凡
Quit fighting me, Stefan.
我知道你还有人性的
I know you're in there.
没有了 莱希
Not anymore, Lexi.
你每次都这么说
You know you say that every time.
直到我帮你找回人性
Until I make you feel again.
你浪费了你的一生来照顾我
You wasted your whole life taking care of me.
现在你都死了 就不能找点别的事做吗
Now you're dead and you still have nothing better to do.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
-你必须为我多争取一点时间 -我不能
- You've got to get me more. - I can't.
不行 一定要等我有所突破
No! No--not until I break through.
真的不行 莱希 他们找到项链了
I can't, Lexi. They have a necklace.
正准备要关上那扇门
They're going to close the door.
项链
The necklace.
好吧
Ok.
那条项链
That necklace.
至少告诉我 你还记得对那条项链的感觉
At least tell me you remember how you felt about that.
你在最黑暗的时候找到它
You found it during your darkest time.
当时你说 当你做到的时候
And you said, when you made it through,
那条特别的项链就代表了希望
that that necklace represented hope.
讽刺的是 那条项链现在要被毁于一旦了
Ironic, then, that it's about to be blown to pieces.
天哪 不是吧
God! This is not happening.
-又怎么了 -我过不去
- What now? - I can't get through.
貌似是因为我没有被邀请 别走
It's like I'm not invited in. Wait.
我不可能因为你卡在那儿了就停下来
I'm not stopping just 'cause you're stuck.
-我找到什么会告诉你的 -是 但是
- I'll let you know what I find. - Yeah, but--
看起来你只能选择相信我了
Looks like you're going to have to trust me.
邦妮
Bonnie!
怎么样
So?
看到什么了
What'd you find?
这是个...
It's in...
别 别 别
No, no, no, no.
别这样 你去哪里了
No, where'd you go?
梅森 梅森
Mason, Mason!
他还是有人性的 埃琳娜
He's still in there, Elena.
你只需要等他突破
You just have to break through.
好的 莱希 我知道该怎么做了
It's ok, Lexi, I know what to do now.
你可以安心离开
You can be free.
妈妈
Mama?
你很坚强
You are stronger than all of this.
我为你自豪
I'm so proud of you.
你还是过来了 时间差不多
You're here. It's about time.
你就没别人好叫了吗
Didn't have anyone else to call?
没有 事实上 真的没有
No, actually, I don't.
我需要个不是吸血鬼的人进洞里去
'Cause I need a non-vampire to get in the cave,
除了埃琳娜之外 你是我唯一信任的人
and other than Elena, you're pretty much the only one I trust.
那你表达信任的方式还真是糟糕
Well, you have a crappy way of showing that.
如果梅森·洛克伍德都可以不计较我杀了他
Look, if Mason Lockwood can get over the fact that I killed him,
你就不能对我宽容点吗 里克
can't you cut me a little slack, Ric?
我没必要对你宽容
I shouldn't have to get over it.
我曾经是你的朋友 达蒙
I was your friend, Damon.
是你自己当初不应该那么做
You shouldn't have done it in the first place.
好吧 我有时候
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表