But if you don't have any magic, it's...
但如果你失去了法力
Well, no spells, no.
对 不能使用咒语
But I'm not completely useless.
但我多少也能帮上忙
I mean, the earth still provides herbs and such.
比如使用药草之类的
There might be something I can do.
总有些我能做的
I...don't think so.
我不这么认为
Bonnie, please.
邦妮 拜托了
Let me help you.
让我帮帮你
So what, you'd think I wouldn't find out?
怎么 你以为我就发现不了吗
Honestly, I didn't care.
说实话 我不在意
This is exactly why I didn't want you in the loop, Elena.
这正是我不想告诉你的原因 埃琳娜
Yeah, because now you can't do whatever you want.
对 因为你没法做你想做的事了
Damn it! Hey!
他妈的 喂
Everything all right out here?
这里一切还好吗
Hey. Jamie, go back inside, ok?
詹米 回屋里去 好吗
Please. Trust me.
拜托了 相信我
It's better off for you there.
你最好呆在屋里
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
I'd listen to her. Get back upstairs, man.
换了我就听她的 回楼上去 哥们
I said I don't think so.
我说了我不这么认为
Get back upstairs
给我上楼去
before I tear your damn throat out, do you understand me?
别逼我撕碎你的喉咙 明白了吗
I don't think you realize how bad you've gotten!
我觉得你没意识的自己有多么穷凶极恶
This is the way it has to be, Elena.
只能这样 埃琳娜
Oh, yeah, right.
是啊 没错
Out-villain the villain.
比坏人更坏
I get it.
我明白了
You're not supposed to be here.
你不应该来这里
Jamie, what are you doing?
詹米 你在做什么
What I was told.
服从指令
He's not supposed to be here.
他不应该来这里
Elena, he's compelled.
埃琳娜 他被精神控制了
What was that?!
那是什么声音
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Ah, looking for a bunny.
找兔子
You're good. For now.
你现在暂时没事
You still obsessed with Meredith?
还在调查梅雷迪思的事吗
Ah. I mean, don't you have an original vampire to worry about?
我是说 你不是还要担心一个吸血鬼祖先吗
Ah, ah, ah, do ten more of those.
别停 别停 再做十个卧推
You're going to want to buff up if you start dating this one.
如果你要和这位约会 可得先练成肌肉男
Self defense and all. What is your problem?
以便自卫什么的 你有病吗
Your doctor vervained me.
你的医生拿马鞭草针管扎了我
And then she bloodjacked me.
然后抽了我的血
What? I mean, when did you even see her?
什么 你什么时候见过她
When I went to the hospital
当我去医院
to accuse her of killing her ex-boyfriend.
指控她杀死了她的前男友时
Which, by the way, very sensitive subject.
顺便说一句 这可是相当敏感的话题
Damon, what the hell are you doing, huh?
达蒙 你到底在做什么
Why are you mad at me?
你干嘛冲我发火
I told you I'd handle this!
我告诉过你 我会处理这事
I proved your theory-- diagnosed psycho case.
我证明了你的推测 确诊为精神病人
You're welcome.
不用谢我
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Stop moving.
别动
Jamie, let me go. Jamie, he needs help.
詹米 放开我 詹米 他需要帮助
Jamie! Bonnie!
詹米 邦妮
Bonnie!
邦妮
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
These chains aren't strong enough.
这些链条不够牢固
You need to leave. Run!
你得走了 快跑
So?
结果如何
She didn't tell me where the coffins are.
她没有告诉我棺材在哪儿
The vampire showed up.
那个吸血鬼出现了
Did Jamie take care of him?
詹米处理掉他了吗
He did.
处理了
But she's not going to talk now. There's no way. I tried.
但她现在就是不肯说 我试过了各种方法
Well, you should try again.
那你就该再试试看
What did you do to me? You'll be fine.
你对我做什么了 你不会有事的
But don't try and use spells.
但不要试图使用咒语
Those herbs I used muted your magic.
我用的那些草药削弱了你的法力
Where's Elena?! She'll be fine, too.
埃琳娜在哪 她也不会有事的
Bonnie, listen to me. I need your help.
邦妮 听我说 我需要你的帮助
I need you to tell me where those coffins are.
你得告诉我那些棺材在哪
Why? Because if you don't,
为什么 如果你不说
that man compelled Jamie to kill himself.
那个人控制了詹米让他自杀
I can't.
我不能说
This goes beyond you and me.
这事不止牵扯到你和我那么简单
All you need to do is tell me where they are.
你只要告诉我它们在哪
Then we'll have held up our end of the bargain.
我们也会信守承诺
Bonnie, please.
邦妮 拜托了
I've almost got it.
我就要解开这个绳子了
Abby hasn't called yet.
艾比还没有打电♥话♥
Jamie, please, just let us go.
詹米 拜托了 放了我们吧
No! Please, don't do anything.
不行 求你别动了
Look, I don't know why I shot him.
听着 我都不知道为什么要给他一枪
I don't know why I'm holding this gun,
也不知道我为什么拿枪指着你
But if you move or do anything,
但如果你有任何动作
I'm going to shoot him again.
我会再给他一枪
Ok, I won't.
好了 我不动了
Who gave you that gun?
这枪是谁给你的
A man came by here earlier today.
今天早些时候来的一个男子
He said it was wooden buckshot.
他说里面是木制子弹
Told me if anyone got in our way,
而且告诉我如果有人妨碍了我们
I'm supposed to shoot 'em.
我就要开枪打他
What else did he say?
他还说什么了
If Abby didn't find the location of some coffins...
如果艾比不能查到什么棺材的下落
I'm supposed to shoot myself.
我就得给自己一枪
What about me?
那我呢
What did he say about me?
他有没有说怎么处置我
I'm not supposed to hurt you.
我不能伤害你
Are you sure? Because...
你确定吗
These ropes are so tight that it is hurting me.
因为这个绳子太紧了 有点伤到我了
What can I do to help?
我该怎么做
Every time I move, the wood shifts inside of me.
我每动一次 木头都会嵌入的更深一点
I can feel it scraping against my heart.
我可以感觉到它摩擦我的心脏了
You need to get the pieces out.
你需要把碎片都取出来
What took you so long?
你怎么这么久才来
Hiding behind your witchy friends.
躲在你的女巫朋友的身后
And in squalor, no less.
还在这么个脏兮兮的地方
Insulting a bunch of dead witches... not smart.
侮辱一群死去的女巫也太不明智了
I made the exact same mistake first time I came in here.
我第一次进来时也犯了同样的错
Well, you know the funny thing about the witches
你知道关于女巫最有趣的是
is that living or dead, they care about their own.
无论是死是活 他们都关心自己人
A hundred dead witches have a thousand living descendents...
成百个死去的女巫该有成千个活着的后人吧
and I have no problem killing every last one of them
如我我拿不回棺材
if I don't get my coffins back.
就会杀光你们所有的子孙
As we speak, my hybrid friend is prepared
我们说话这会儿 我的混血朋友
to end the Bennett line.
已经准备好灭掉贝内特一族了
Now.
现在
Please...
拜托
Show me the coffins.
让我见到那些棺材
Here we are.
这就对了
Where's the fourth?
第四个呢
Show me!
给我看
Well, ehh, here's the thing.
事情是这样的
They can't.
他们不能
It's not here.
第四个不在这
What did you do?
你干了什么
Well, Bonnie gave me the head's up.
邦妮警告了我
I mean, I didn't have enough time to get all four,
我是说 我没有足够的时间搬走四个
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表