I am every parent's worst nightmare.
我没有给孩子们做好榜样
I'm the chaperone teacher from hell.
我喜欢高中的舞会
I love high school parties.
安迪不是也要来吗
Isn't Andie supposed to be coming?
有个广播节目 她迟点会来
Tech on broadcast. She'll be here in a little bit.
你好 寿星
Hello, birthday girl.
给我酒
Drink.
杰里米又开始抽大♥麻♥了
Jeremy's smoking again.
他那儿还有啥好货色没
Is his stash any good?
你真是混♥蛋♥
You're an ass.
拜托和他谈谈
Talk to him, please.
他很尊敬你
He looks up to you.
你搞砸了
You're screwed.
好吧 我又是最后走的
Ok, I--I'm the last person here again.
大卫 不要谈工作了
Dave, enough work, please.
我们明早再解决好吗
Can we do this in the A.M.?
我有个生日舞会必须要参加了
I have a party I have to get to
而且你也应该轻松一下了
and you have got to get a life.
好的 再见
Ok, all right, bye, bye, bye.
[演播室]
有人吗
Hello?
这可不好玩 我视网膜都快融化了
Not cool, my retinas are burning.
好了 来劲了是吧
Ok, seriously?
你到底在搞什么鬼
What--what the hell are you doing?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
安全出口
不
No.
哦 斯特凡 天啊
Oh, Stefan. Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
你在这干什么 我们到处找你呢
What are you doing here? We have been looking everywhere for you!
斯特凡
Stefan...
他们俩何时搞到一起去了
Since when are they a thing?
我以为你在无视我呢
I thought you were ignoring me.
我没有无视你啊
I'm not ignoring you.
你整个暑假只跟我说了五个词
Well, you've only said five words to me all summer,
你刚才就说了其中四个
and those were four of them.
可能是因为我每次见到你
Maybe because every time I've seen you,
-你都跟他在一起 -因为他是我朋友
- you've been with him. - 'Cause he's my friend.
我以为你也是我的朋友
which is what I thought you were.
你们俩不应该是...天生的死敌吗
Aren't you guys supposed to be, like, mortal enemies?
我是说 在吸血鬼狼人的世界里
I mean, isn't that how it works
不应该是这样吗
in the vampire-werewolf universe?
马特 小声点
Matt, shh!
你怎么回事啊
What is wrong with you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我...
I'm, uh...
我想...我还是先撤吧
I'm out of it, I guess.
好吧
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
-怎么回事 -没事
- What was that about? - Nothing.
-很棒的聚会 卡罗琳 -谢谢
- Great party, Caroline. - Thanks.
现在 你可以闪人了
Now leave it.
到底怎么回事
What the hell?
安迪让我去接她
Andie wants me to pick her up.
你那伪装的被你控制的女朋友
Your fake, compelled girlfriend
想让你当一个极具骑士精神的男朋友吗
wants you to be a chivalrous boyfriend?
这可是个复杂的故事了
Well, it's a complicated dynamic.
看好这摊子 好吗
Hold the fort down, will you?
你是说看好我的这些喝醉的历史学生吗
You mean the fort full of my drunk history students?
多喝点
Drink more.
感觉就不会这么奇怪了
It'll feel less weird.
这房♥间不能进
This room's off-limits.
卡罗琳吗
Caroline?
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是想喝一口
I just needed to take a beat.
你在躲藏吗
Are you hiding?
我只是在找达蒙
I was just looking for Damon.
他最好还在这
Well, he'd better be here somewhere,
因为我们还没开始切蛋糕呢
because we haven't even done the cake yet.
我想我要躲掉切蛋糕这事了
I think I'm going to pass on the whole cake thing.
不行 绝对不行 这是你生日
No! No way, no! It's your birthday.
不行 这是新一天的开始
No, it's the dawn of a new day,
除非你许了愿吹了蜡烛
and you can't get on with your life
否则你无法继续你的生活
until you've made a wish and blown out the candles.
这难道就是你想让我做的吗
Is that what you all want me to do,
揭过这一页继续生活吗
just get on with my life?
不是
No.
可能是
Maybe.
我只是认为没人想看你这样折磨自己
I just don't think anyone wants to see you like this.
我不会放弃寻找斯特凡 卡罗琳
I'm not going to give up on finding Stefan, Caroline.
当然不会 而且你也不应该放弃
Of course not. And you shouldn't.
但你得承认你已经有点
But you have to admit that you're kind of
虚度光阴了
just letting your life pass you by.
难道斯特凡不希望
And isn't Stefan the one
你有一个充实的生活吗
who wanted to make sure that you lived it?
你想让我许个愿吗
You want me to make a wish?
我只想知道他是否还活着
I just want to know that he's alive.
仅此而已 这就是我的愿望
That's it. That's my wish.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry, ok?
我只是今晚喝醉了又傻乎乎的
I'm just drunk and dumb tonight.
你知道吧
You know...
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
这些是什么
What's all that?
是克劳斯的踪迹
It's Klaus.
达蒙一直背着我在寻找他
Damon's been tracking him without me.
他为什么不告诉你
Why wouldn't he just tell you?
我不知道
I don't know.
安迪...
Andie...
这里是聚会中心
Party central.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
我在...潘趣酒碗旁边
I'm by the... punch bowl.
别这么做 达蒙 别骗我
Don't do that, Damon, don't lie to me.
我发现你柜子里的东西了
I saw your closet.
哦 得挂了 得去开啤酒桶了
Oh, oh, gotta go--gotta go break up beer pong.
等等 达蒙...
Wait, Damon...
斯特凡
Stefan.
你好 兄弟
Hello, brother.
你不写信
You don't write.
不打电♥话♥
You don't call.
你别再找我了
Need you stop following me.
你在添麻烦
Causing some problems.
给谁 克劳斯吗 我应该在意他的想法吗
With who, Klaus? I'm supposed to care what he thinks?
你应该做的 就是让我走
What you're supposed to do... Is let me go.
看见你在田纳西的最新杰作了
Saw your latest artwork in Tennessee.
要注意了 兄弟
Walking a fine line there, my friend.
你要再这样下去就没得救了
Keep that up and there will be no saving you.
是这样的
See, the thing is,
我不需要什么救赎
I don't need any saving.
只想让你别再找我
I just want you to let me go.
家里还有个小寿星呢
Oh, I got a birthday girl at home
她不会同意的
who's not going to let me do that.
看来我意思表述的还不够清楚
You know, maybe I haven't made my point.
安迪 你还在吧
Hey, Andie, you still there?
安迪
Andie?
达蒙
Damon?
我动不了 达蒙
I can't move, Damon.
他说我动不了
He told me that I can't move.
不 不 不 别紧张 安迪 冷静
No, no, no, it's ok, Andie, stay calm.
-一点也不好玩 兄弟 -别这样
- Not cool, brother. - Oh, come on.
还是挺好玩的
It's a little bit cool, huh?
嘿 安迪
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表