I'm afraid my relationship with my father
比你的要复杂一些
was a little more complex than yours.
可能是吧
Maybe so.
但我毫无遗憾地让我爸爸去了
But I let my father go with no regrets.
回答你的问题
And to answer your question,
是的 我喜欢马
yes, I like horses,
不过我也喜欢人 人们也喜欢我
but I also like people, and they actually like me.
所以我要进去了
So I'll be inside.
我理解丽贝卡说出了我家族的故事
I understand Rebekah shared the story of my family...
我是如何打破自然界的平衡
How I upset the balance of nature
把我的孩子们变成了吸血鬼
by turning my children into vampires.
她说你是为了保护他们不受狼人袭击
She said you did it to protect them from the werewolves.
确实是
It's true.
但是没过多久
But in no time at all,
他们就开始吸人类的血
they began to feed on human blood.
他们血洗了整个小镇而且没有丝毫悔意
They ravaged the town with no remorse.
最终尼克劳斯背叛了我
Eventually Niklaus turned against me.
你打算怎么杀了他
How are you gonna kill him?
他是永生的
He's immortal.
魔法生效会花些时间
It will take time, magic,
我需要你的帮助
and your assistance.
我需要做什么
What do I have to do with it?
我的孩子们相信我办这个舞会
My children believe I'm holding this ball
是为了庆祝家庭破镜重圆
to celebrate our reunion.
但实际上
But in truth,
我把他们聚到一起是为了举♥行♥一个仪式
I've gathered them together to perform a ritual.
第一步就是获得二重身的鲜血
The first step requires blood from a doppelganger.
一滴就够
Only a drop.
血液的精气会掺在今晚稍后的祝酒香槟里
Its essence will be in the champagne toast later on this evening.
你是自己动手
Will you do it?
还是由我代劳
Or shall I?
以利亚的疑心最重
Elijah is more suspicious than the others,
也许说服他更困难
so he may need more persuasion,
但敬酒时 他们都必须喝酒
But they must all drink at the toast
这样 他们才能合为一体
in order to be linked as one.
合为一体是什么意思
What do you mean "linked as one"?
你自己说过克劳斯是杀不死的
You said yourself Klaus can't be killed,
但今晚的咒语让我所有的孩子合为一体
but tonight's spell links all of my children together
杀死一个 就全都死了
so that if one goes, they all go.
什么
What?
我爱我的家人 埃琳娜
I love my family, Elena,
但他们十恶不赦
but they are an abomination.
我创造他们时违反了自然法则
I betrayed nature when I created them.
我不得不杀了他们
It's my duty to kill them.
我渴望杀戮
I'm itching to kill something.
我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
市长把我缠住了
The mayor cornered me.
给我十五分钟 我把马特引到外面
Give me 15 minutes to lure Matt outside.
外面 在这楼梯上怎么就不行呢
Outside? What's wrong with right here on the stairs?
我们来大干一场
Make a spectacle of it.
说这话真傻 科尔
You sound like an idiot, Kol.
你要是毁了妈妈的晚会你就死定了
Mother would kill you if you ruined her party.
外面见
See you outside.
放松 伙计
Easy, buddy.
我可不想让你做傻事
Don't want you doing anything stupid.
埃琳娜在哪
Where's Elena?
在她该在的地方 和埃丝特谈话呢
Exactly where she belongs, talking with Esther.
你都做了什么
What did you do?
别怪我 全是她的主意
Ah, don't blame me. This was all her,
扭断你脖子也是她的主意
right down to the broken neck.
你还是把你那疯狂的
You know, maybe you should stop being
控制欲收起来吧 达蒙
such a controlling dick, Damon.
等等 这么说是我的问题了
Wait. Hang on. I'm the problem here?
你是个累赘 哥哥
You're a liability, brother.
我在救她的命 斯特凡
I'm trying to keep her alive, Stefan.
你对她的感情
Yeah, well, your emotions
妨碍我们的计划了
are getting in the way of our plan.
我对她的感情
My emotions?
现在到底是怎么了
How is this even happening right now?
也许你在乎的太多了
Maybe because you care too damn much.
我们出来做什么啊
So what are we doing out here?
从那拘谨的晚会里解放一下
Just taking a break from the polite chitchat.
外面真冷
It's freezing.
我给你件外套
Let me get my coat.
这是你的车吗
This is your car?
对啊
Yep.
要是我买♥♥得起马塞拉蒂 我一定会买♥♥的
If I could compel myself a Maserati, I would.
马塞拉蒂:意大利著名跑车品牌
但我买♥♥不起
But I can't.
我是个吸血鬼 我们不需要
Oh, I'm a vampire. We don't--
谢谢你
Thanks.
我们回去吧
Let's go back inside.
我已经舒服了
I've got all the fresh air I need.
我母亲怎么样
So how was my mother?
很热情
Intense.
那是为什么
And for what reason
她想和你单独谈谈
did she need to speak with you in private?
埃琳娜
Elena.
我需要怀疑我母亲的动机吗
Should I be concerned about my mother's intentions?
她只是想为我差点被杀
She just wanted to apologize
而向我道歉
for trying to have me killed.
所以是真的
So it's true, then?
她真的原谅克劳斯了
She's forgiven Klaus?
是真的
It's true.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
服务员现在给大家送上了香槟
Waiters are coming round with champagne.
请大家与我共同举杯
I invite you all to join me in raising a glass.
看到我的家人重新团聚
It provides me with no greater joy
我喜不自胜
than to see my family back together as one.
谢谢在座的各位
I'd like to thank you all
和我们共度良宵
for being part of this spectacular evening.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你想让我看什么
So what did you want to show me?
我的爱好之一
One of my passions.
很厉害嘛
Impressive.
因为卢浮宫的管♥理♥员♥没服马鞭草
I take the curators at the louvre
你就拿走了画
aren't on vervain.
是 不过那是他们自己不小心
Yeah, well, that's their mistake.
那这个呢
What about these?
这又是从哪里偷来的
Where'd you steal this from?
这个说来话长了
Well, that's a long story.
不过可以告诉你 它曾属于一位几乎
But rest assured it was worn by a princess
和你一样漂亮的公主
almost as beautiful as you.
等等 这些
Wait a second. Did...
这些是你画的吗
Did you do these?
是的
Yeah.
其实是我的一处房♥产
Actually one of my landscapes
很适合隐居
is hanging at the hermitage,
不会被人发现
not that anyone would notice.
你去过吗
Have you been?
我去过的地方很少
I've never really been anywhere.
我会带你去
I'll take you.
你想去哪儿就去哪儿
Wherever you want.
罗马 巴黎
Rome. Paris.
东京
Tokyo?
只要稍动手脚就什么都能
Must be really nice to just snap your fingers
得到的感觉很不错吧
and get whatever you want?
这就是为什么你要制♥造♥混血儿
Is that why you collect hybrids?
为你守家护院
A little servant army to take you places
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表