Please, it--it's ok.
别这么说 没关系的
It's not ok, Elena.
这个有关系 埃琳娜
I mean, this is not even my place. It's--it's your place.
这都不是我的地盘 这是你家
It's Jenna's place. It's your family-- it's your family's place.
是珍娜的家 是你父母的家
The minute that you slept on that couch,
你过来睡沙发的那一刻起
it became your place, too.
这里就也是你的家了
We needed you, and...
我们需要你
and you stayed.
你就留下来了
So thank you for that.
谢谢你为我们留下来
Hey, look, I know it's hard.
我知道你很难接受
But Jenna's gone.
但是珍娜已经走了
And you're allowed to move on.
你应该往前走
You're still alive?
你还活着呢
I assume that means Klaus didn't get his coffins.
这样的话我猜克劳斯是还没拿到棺材
Well, don't look so happy.
别这么高兴
I was only able to get one of them out in time.
我只有时间弄走了其中一个
The locked one.
锁上的那个
Probably a good choice.
大概是个不错的选择
You know, if you're banking on Bonnie's mama to open it,
如果你指望邦妮的妈妈来打开它
you're screwed.
你就玩完了
She doesn't have any powers.
她现在一点魔力都没有
Doesn't surprise me.
我一点都不吃惊
It's been that kind of night.
今天都挺不顺利的
Is Elena ok?
埃琳娜还好吗
I take it you two had a heart to heart.
我猜你俩交心地谈过了
And I take it you don't want to talk about it.
我还猜 你不想和我谈那件事
Noted.
懂了
So why don't we talk about this?
所以不如我们谈谈这个
What did you do?
你做了什么
You have your family back. Finally.
你终于 找回你的家人了
You're going to open them?
你要打开它们吗
Not quite yet.
还不急
I still have some unfinished business to take care of.
我还有些事没处理完
What business?
什么事
So, Niklaus...
尼克劳斯
Elijah?
以利亚
What did I miss?
我错过了什么
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表