I'm sorry about before. I just got, um, distracted.
之前的事我很抱歉 我...被其他事绊住了
It's fine. I get it.
没关系 我懂的
Why haven't you told her?
你为什么还不告诉她
Well, she's been gone all summer.
她整个暑假都不在
Yeah, I know that.
对啊 我知道
Now why haven't you told her, really?
你到底为什么还不告诉她
I don't know. You know, I don't even understand
我不知道 我还无法完全理解
how any of this is possible.
这一切怎么可能发生
Well, it's kind of a push and pull.
我挤进来 你拉我进来
I'm pushing from the other side trying to contact you,
我从那边挤进来 试图连通到你
and sometimes, like just now, if you pull...
而有时候 就像现在这样 如果你拉我...
The other side? Is that...
那边 这个...
Is that what it's called?
是这么叫的吗
That's what I call it.
我是这么叫的
I'm all by myself here.
我在这儿孤身一人
It's like I'm a part of your world,
就好比是我是你的世界的一部分
only no one can see me. I'm just...
只是谁也看不见我 我只是...
on the other side.
在那边
Wait, what about Vicki?
等等 那薇姬又是怎么回事
Whenever you say you see her,
每次你一说你见到她
I feel something.
我就会感觉到一些东西
A darkness.
黑暗
And when I try to tell you not to let her in,
当我试图警告你别让她进来时
something crazy happens.
发生了很奇怪的事
Like, she's trying to push me out.
就像是她想把我推出去似的
Like the windows breaking.
所以窗子碎了
Just be careful.
总之要小心
Try not to let her in.
试着别让她进来
'Cause she can't get through if you're not open to it.
因为如果你不敞开心扉 她就进不来
You don't understand how amazing it is
你不知道我终于可以和你说话
to finally be able to talk to you.
是多么的美妙
I'm all by myself here. I mean,
我在这儿孤身一人
I don't have anyone.
我无依无靠
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know you can't feel anything.
我知道你什么都感觉不到
Do it again.
再来一次
There you are.
你来了
Thought you were resting.
我还以为你在休息
Well, now we both have a secret.
那么我们就各有秘密了
What did you see?
你看到什么了
It's what I heard that's interesting.
我听到的才有趣
You know, the girls with the necklace,
拿着项链的那些女孩
they were talking about you.
她们在谈论你呢
Yet you didn't tell Klaus.
但你还没告诉克劳斯
Why?
为什么
'Cause I wouldn't help that hybrid half-breed with anything.
因为我不会帮那个混血儿做任何事
The necklace is a talisman from the original witch herself.
那条项链是女巫的祖先的护身符
I want it.
我想得到它
Well, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
Don't be difficult.
别逼我上罚酒
You know, I'd hate to have to tell Klaus
我不想告诉克劳斯
what a liar his sidekick is.
他的跟班是个大骗子
Guess I've got to get it out of you the hard way, huh?
看来我还是得严刑逼供了 是吗
What is this?
怎么回事
Why can't I move?
为什么我不能动了
Relax. It's just a little paralysis spell.
别紧张 只是让你全身麻♥痹♥的♥咒语
Nothing major.
没什么大不了的
Just got to get the information out of your pretty little head.
只是想从你的小脑袋瓜里得到些消息
You know, witches now days,
现在的女巫
they're into that new age stuff, but...
她们喜欢全新的东西 但是
I'm a little more old school voodoo.
我更偏向老式的巫术
This will stop that pesky healing.
这能抑制你讨厌的愈合本领
I won't tell you anything.
我什么都不会告诉你的
You don't have to.
你不用告诉我
You feel that?
感受到了吗
That's your essence.
那就是你的本质
Your spirit. It lets me make a connection.
你的灵魂 它让我建立联♥系♥
Herbs help, too.
药草也能派上用场
Diviner's sage, witch hazel.
鼠尾草 金缕梅
But my personal favorite...
但我最爱用的还是
Vervain.
马鞭草
There have no been no incidence of question since spring.
从春天开始就没发生过什么事
It's been quiet.
风平浪静
Anyone else have anything to add to the minutes?
现在还有谁要补充什么吗
Damon?
达蒙有吗
Ah, no, I think the sheriff covered it,
没有 我觉得该说的警长都说到了
mayor Lockwood.
洛克伍德镇长
Looks like we've made it through the worst.
看来我们撑过最坏的时期了
Well, I have nothing new to add,
我没有什么要补充的
so thank you all for coming.
感谢你们的到来
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Carol. Damon.
卡罗尔 达蒙
I have a question.
我想问个问题
Bill.
比尔
Do you three think that
你们三个说
everybody on the council is clueless...
委员会中的成员是都蒙在鼓里
or just stupid?
还是就是愚蠢呢
Ok, tell me if you see anything in these grimoires
如果你在魔法书中见到
that involves precious medals
与贵重的纪念章有关的
or a symbol that resembles a necklace.
或者跟项链相似的标志就告诉我
Well, can't you just ask
你怎么不直接问
all the dead witches you were channeling?
你以前连结的那些死去的女巫
I don't have access to them anymore.
我已经不能连结到她们了
They cut me off. Since when?
她们不理我了 从什么时的事
Since I brought you back to life.
从我让你起死回生开始
I messed with the balance of nature
我打破了自然界的平衡
and there were consequences.
这就是给我的惩罚
Hey. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know I should have told you.
我本该告诉你的
I told Elena when it happened.
事后我立刻告诉埃琳娜了
I just didn't want you to feel weird about it, you know?
我只是不想让你心里怪怪的
Hey, no, no, look, you don't have to apologize for anything.
不 不 你不必为任何事情道歉
Ok? You didn't do anything wrong.
好吗 你没做错任何事
Elena said you've been having kind of a hard time since then.
埃琳娜说从那以后你一直不太好
No, I'm fine. You know, just been, ah,
不 我很好 只是
a little out of it lately.
最近有点神情恍惚而已
So should I concentrate on the older books?
我应该专注于更古老的书吧
Or, uh, I mean, how old is this necklace?
这条项链有多古老
Old. Yeah.
古老哈 说的对
Jeremy. The darkness. It's here.
杰里米 那邪恶的感觉在这
Jeremy!
杰里米
Are you OK?!
你没事吧
What the hell just happened?
刚刚发生什么事了
I have no idea.
我也不知道
I'm impressed.
我很惊讶啊
You've got discipline, Stefan.
你还是个很有原则的人 斯特凡
It's not going to do you much good, but...
有原则对你可没好处 可是呢...
just let go, honey.
还是放弃吧 亲爱的
There we go, there we go.
就这样 就这样
There's the girl with the necklace.
这个戴项链的姑娘
You love her.
你爱她
You'd do anything for her, and you have.
你愿意为她付出一切 而且你已经这样做了
A lot of darkness, a lot of guilt.
许多恶行 许多罪咎
All to keep her away from Klaus.
全是为了不让克劳斯发现她
Why would he be interested in one girl?
他怎么会对这姑娘感兴趣呢
Don't do this. Don't do this.
别这样 不要这样
She's the doppelganger.
她就是二重身
She's supposed to be dead, and that's why Klaus
她本该死掉的 正是因为她没死
can't make hybrids, isn't it?
克劳斯不能制♥造♥混血儿 对吧
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表