Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?
你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜 她一定乐在其中吧
I've heard about you.
我听说过你的事情
The crazy, impulsive vampire.
疯狂而又冲动的吸血鬼
In love with his brother's girl.
爱上了他弟弟的女人
I wanted you to have this.
我想送你这个
Oh, my god, it's beautiful.
天哪 太漂亮了
I can't give up on you, Stefan.
我不能放弃你 斯特凡
It's done. I don't want to see you.
到此为止 我不想再见到你
I don't want to be with you.
也不想和你在一起
Daddy?
爸爸
I'm conditioning you to associate vampirism with pain.
我要让你能够把吸血鬼本质与痛苦相连
Hello, Bill.
你好 比尔
A hybrid out to make more hybrids?
一个混血儿想制♥造♥更多的混血儿
So what am I doing wrong?
我哪里做错了
We'd have to contact the witch who created it.
我们得跟下咒的那个女巫连通
Well, that would be the original witch.
那就是女巫祖先了
Bring me Rebekah. She has what I need.
把丽贝卡带来 她有我需要的东西
Time to wake up, little sister.
该醒来了 妹妹
It's beautiful. A witch gave it to me.
真漂亮 一位女巫给我的
What do you have that Gloria needs?
你有什么格洛莉娅需要的东西
Where's my necklace?
我的项链呢
Tell me that's not what she needs!
告诉我 格洛莉娅要的不是那条项链
There has to be more to this dress.
这裙子不会就这么点布料吧
There's not.
就这么点
So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then.
那21世纪的女人都穿得像妓♥女♥了
You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers.
我从前穿裤子都有人冲我翻白眼
You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing.
你从前穿裤子所以现在的女人就一♥丝♥不♥挂♥了
And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident.
这叫什么音乐啊 听着像缆车事故
It's dance music.
这叫舞曲
You would dance to this?
能跟着这个跳舞吗
Are we done?
闹够了没
And why are you so grumpy?
你生个什么气
I needed one thing from you for my witch
我就要你拿一件东西给我的女巫
to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing.
以查明为什么我的混血儿都死了 一件而已
Your necklace. And you lost it.
你的项链 你却给丢了
I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years.
我弄丢 只是九十年没见着了
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I like it.
我喜欢
What? I said I like it.
怎么了 我说我喜欢了
I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan.
我总能看穿你的谎言 斯特凡
Nice one, good work.
不错 干得好
You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her.
是你把匕♥首♥拔出了她的身体
I heard that.
我听到了
All right. I'm going to get some fresh air.
好了 我去透口气
I just don't know why you want to bring chili to a potluck.
真不理解你干嘛带辣椒去百乐餐
Everybody brings chili.
大家都会带辣椒的
Hey, Ric. What's up?
里克 早啊
What time do you want to go to the Lockwood party?
你想几点去参加洛克伍德家的宴会
Ah. Those founders parties aren't really my thing.
我不太想去创立者宴会
Show up, there's going to be nine other people that brought chili.
去吧 还会另外有九个人带辣椒去的
It's an old family recipe, ok?
这是我家的祖传秘方 行了吧
Yeah! I know. I knew your old family.
对 我知道 我认识你的祖上
They made sucky chili.
他们做的辣椒很烂
Why are you here, exactly? She knows.
你到底来这儿干嘛的 她清楚
He thinks I'm going to break.
他认为我会崩溃
I'm not going to break. I am just going to keep making chili,
我不会崩溃的 我打算继续做辣椒
pretend like I didn't just spend the entire summer
装作我没有花了一整个夏天的时间
looking for someone who didn't want to be found.
寻找一个不想被找到的人
She's in denial. I'm not in denial.
她还处在抵赖阶段 我不是抵赖
No?
不是吗
You're still wearing this necklace.
你还戴着这个项链
Isn't this the reminder of your unbreakable bond with Stefan?
这不是你与斯特凡情比金坚的信物吗
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
You two look chummy.
你们俩挺亲的啊
Klaus your new bestie?
克劳斯成了你的新闺蜜了吗
You know, if he finds out you're in Chicago, you're dead.
他要是知道你在芝加哥 你就死翘翘了
Happy to know that you still care.
你依然对我如此挂记 小女不胜欢喜
So tell me if I'm wrong--
现在是这么个情况吧
Rebekah's necklace that Klaus is looking for...
克劳斯要找的丽贝卡的那条项链
that's the necklace that you gave to Elena.
就是你送给埃琳娜的那条吧
Bye, Katherine.
再见了 凯瑟琳
Hey, hey. Wait.
等等
You're up to something, tell me.
告诉我你在谋划什么
They don't know where the necklace is.
他们不知道项链的下落
I just have to keep them from figuring it out.
我只需让他们一直找不到
I have it all under control.
我控制住局面了
Please tell me you have a better plan than that.
拜托告诉我你有比这更好的计划
You do.
你有吧
Come on, Stefan.
别傻了 斯特凡
You're not the diabolical type.
你不是坏坏的那种
Whatever you're planning, it's not going to work.
不管你的计划是什么 都不会成功的
Well, if the most diabolical
如果我认识的
woman I know can't seem to figure it out,
最坏的女人都猜不透我的计划
then I must be doing something right.
那我一定挺上道的
I forgot. You're bad now.
我都忘了 你现在邪恶了
Don't get too cocky.
别太自信了
Klaus is smarter than you. He's smarter than everyone.
克劳斯比你聪明 他比所有人都聪明
And I've heard about that sister.
我听说他妹妹的事了
Be careful.
当心
She'll ruin you.
她会毁了你
Happy to know you still care.
你依然对我如此挂记 小生不胜欢喜
Jeremy.
杰里米
Anna!
安娜
You heard me? What are you doing here?
你能听得到吗 你在这做什么
Wait, like heard me, heard me, or did it sound more like a- -
等等 你真能听得到吗 还是听着像...
Where have you been? I need to know you can hear me.
你去哪了 我得确认你能听见我
You drop in, you tell me not to trust Vicki,
你突然出现 告诉我不要相信薇姬
and then you disappear?
之后你就消失了
Jeremy! Tell me you can hear me.
杰里米 告诉我你能听见我
Yeah, yeah, I can hear you, all right?
是的 我能听见你 行了吧
What the hell!
到底是搞什么鬼
What is it?
怎么回事
I've been trying to get you to hear me for days.
这些天 我一直试图让你听见我
Yelling your name and screaming. You have?
喊着你的名字 甚至是尖叫 你喊过我
What changed?
发生了什么事
I've been trying to get through to you,
我一直试着和你取得联♥系♥都失败了
why now?
现在怎么可以了
I was dreaming about you.
我刚刚梦见你了
I...
我
You were dreaming about me?
你梦见我了
I can't believe this is actually happening.
真不敢相信这是真的
That you're actually here.
你真的在这儿
I'm here.
我在这儿
I come bearing gifts.
我带礼物来了
Please say that's not chili.
别告诉我你带了辣椒
Bonnie!
邦妮
I'm back! Hi!
我回来了 嗨
I leave town for the summer
整个夏天 我都不在镇上
and everything goes to hell for the both of you.
结果你们俩过得都不怎么好
Bonnie!
邦妮
Jeremy!
杰里米
So mayor Lockwood
也就是说洛克伍德镇长
called your gay ex- husband
打电♥话♥找你同性恋的前夫来
to torture your vampire daughter.
拷问你吸血鬼的女儿
Yes. I've been keeping him detained
是的 我一直关押着他
to make sure the vervain's out of his system.
以确保他身体里的马鞭草都排净了
So you could, you know...
这样你就可以...
Can't we just kill him?
我们就不能干掉他吗
No, Damon! He's Caroline's father.
不行 达蒙 他是卡罗琳的父亲
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表