《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
你一定就是埃琳娜了
You must be Elena.
我们怎么会长得一模一样
How do we look exactly alike?
我杀了个二重身
I killed the doppelganger.
我打破了那诅咒
I broke the curse.
我哪里做错了
So what am I doing wrong?
得跟下咒的那个女巫连通
You'd have to contact the witch who created it.
那就是女巫祖先了
That would be the original witch.
那条项链是女巫祖先的护身符
The necklace is a talisman from the original witch herself.
凯瑟琳
Hi, Katherine.
要一起上路吗
Feel like hitting the road?
何不呢
Why not?
丽贝卡 该醒来了 妹妹
Rebekah. Time to wake up, little sister.
当我遇到你们俩的时候 有个男的在找你们
When I met you two, there was a man looking for you.
你们俩看起来都很害怕 那个人是谁
You both seemed afraid. Who was that man?
怎么了
What's going on?
他问我关于迈克尔的事
He was asking about Michael.
他不是和我们一伙的 尼克 我能感觉到
He's not with us, Nik, I can sense it.
你隐瞒了一些事情
You're holding on to something.
我认为我得亲自来看看
I thought I would see for myself
你隐瞒了什么
what it is you've been hiding.
欢迎回到神秘瀑布镇 斯特凡
Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan.
不是吧 搞什么啊
Oh, come on! Seriously?!
你知道我们布置这个花了多长时间吗
Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!
忘了高年级恶作剧之夜的事了吗
Forgot about senior prank night, huh?
-显然 -你怎么能忘呢
- Clearly. - How could you forget?
我们可是从高一就盼着这一天呢
We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year.
对啊 马特 我都参与了 你也别想逃
Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this.
你们居然真会做这个 才让我惊讶呢
I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this.
卡罗琳逼我们的
Caroline's making us.
我们就要高三了
We're about to be seniors.
这才是我们会永远珍藏的记忆
These are the memories that stay with us forever,
-如果不... -如果不趁现在制♥造♥记忆
- and if we don't-- - And if we don't create these memories now,
那高中生涯意义何在
then what's the point of it all?
你尽管取笑我吧 我不在乎
Go ahead and make fun, I don't care.
你们真逊 我还要去"布置"十个教室呢
You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank.
你去哪啊
Hey! Where are you going?
去把阿♥拉♥里克的桌子粘上
To superglue Alaric's desk shut.
制♥造♥记忆嘛
I'm making memories.
爱死你啦
I love you!
给职工厕所的马桶圈涂上
Get the faculty toilet seats,
体育馆那边唐娜需要尸体 行动
and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go.
-你在这儿呢 -克劳斯
- There's my girl. - Klaus!
你应该死了才对
You're supposed to be dead.
这可怎么办好
What are we going to do about that?
《吸血鬼日记》 第三季 第五集
你饿不饿 我们停车吃点东西吧
Are you hungry? Let's stop for a bite.
去路边[卡车]餐馆 或找个卡车司机来
A truck stop. Or a trucker.
少逞口舌之快了[别这么可爱]
Oh, stop being cute.
不太可能
It's not possible.
我们漫无目的地开了几个小时了
We've been driving around aimlessly for hours.
我们到底要去哪
Where are we going?
要去你不能掉头跑的地方
Far enough away so that you can't go running back.
别担心 我跟神秘瀑布镇处于"冷战"期
Not to worry. Mystic Falls and I are on a bit of a break.
是跟小镇冷战 还是跟埃琳娜
You and Mystic Falls, or you and Elena?
这么说吧 我和埃琳娜
Let's just say Elena and I are having
在我的行为问题上产生了分歧
a bit of difference of opinion on how I should behave.
我猜猜 埃琳娜希望你做个英雄
Ooh. Let me guess-- Elena wants you to be the hero,
而你不想伪装自己
and you don't like playing pretend.
差不多吧
Something like that.
那是她的损失了
Her loss.
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
想试试嘛
I thought I'd give it a shot.
不过说实话 我现在对你没兴趣了
Truth is, you just don't do it for me anymore.
你又活了
Oh, he lives.
-怎么回事 -你昏过去了
- What happened? - You took a beating.
我哥哥一下午都在不停地拧断你的脖子
My brother's been breaking your neck all afternoon.
他火气不小呢
Quite the temper.
他为什么带我们回神秘瀑布
Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?
你现在就别装傻了
You can stop playing dumb now.
他很快就想通了你在隐瞒什么
It didn't take him long to figure out what you'd been hiding.
我没隐瞒什么
I'm not hiding anything.
克劳斯让我做的我都做了
I've done everything Klaus has asked me to.
你就是忘了提
No, you just failed to mention
二重身还活着的事
that the doppelganger's still alive.
克劳斯现在在哪
Where is Klaus now?
运气好的话 在扯掉那头母牛的脑袋
With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off.
她在哪
Where is she?
你还真爱她呢
You really do love her, don't you?
我羡慕嫉妒恨了
Consider me jealous.
你还真是给我惹了大♥麻♥烦啊 甜心
You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart.
打破诅咒成为混血儿 就是为了
The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid
制♥造♥更多混血儿
was to make more hybrids.
而我却没能做的 我敢说
I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is,
这跟你依然活着有些联♥系♥
it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing.
你要是想杀我 就动手吧
If you're going to kill me, just do it!
要等到我确认这么没错
Not until I know I'm right.
但我确实有办法折磨你
But I do have ways of making you suffer.
高三生 注意了
Attention, seniors.
你们已经被发现了 恶作剧之夜结束了
You have officially been busted. Prank night is over.
回家吧
Head on home.
你们俩 我记得你
You two. I remember you.
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry. Who are you?
别担心 我们上次相遇时我不太清醒
Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met.
请把你脚抬起来 唐娜
Lift your foot up, please, Dana.
查德 要是她脚放下来了 你就打死她
If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death.
懂了吗
Understood?
别这样 克劳斯 你不必伤害别人
Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody.
得了吧 亲爱的 这当然必要
Oh, come on, love. Of course I do.
我们为什么停车
Why are we stopping?
我想活动一下筋骨
I thought we might want to stretch our legs.
缓和一下异性相吸的张力
Take a break from the sexual tension.
我开累了
I'm tired of driving.
-换你来 -行啊
- It's your turn. - Fine.
你不说清你的鬼主意我们哪都不去
We're not going anywhere until you spill your guts.
好吧
Fine.
认得这个吗
Do you recognize this, hmm?
有只小鸟告诉我克劳斯想得到这个
A little birdy told me that Klaus wants to get his hands on it.
克劳斯要埃琳娜的项链做什么
Why would Klaus want Elena's necklace?
管他呢 他想要的在我手上
Does it Matter? He wants it, and I have it.
这就是筹码 达蒙
It's leverage, Damon.
总要比你的敌人早一步
Always stay one step ahead of your enemy.
-谨遵教诲 -但是更重要的是
- I'll keep that in mind. - But more importantly,
我从邦妮那里偷到项链的时候
when I stole the necklace from Bonnie,
我发现了一件事 很棒的事
I found out something else-- something better.
是吗 什么事
Oh, yeah? What's that?
你愿为阻止克劳斯无所不用其极吗
Are you willing to do whatever it takes to stop Klaus?
-不会反悔 -我不反悔
- No turning back? - I'm not turning back.
很好 因为这不会让埃琳娜他们不太高兴
Good. 'Cause this isn't going to win you any points at home.
杰里米 逗我呢
Jeremy? Really?
马特不会有事吧
Do you think Matt's going to be ok?
我在吻你 你却想着你的前男友吗
I'm kissing you and you're wondering about your ex-boyfriend?
我在问 你认为我们的朋友
I'm asking you if you think our friend,
我们都爱的朋友 有没有事
who we both love, is ok.
我想他现在大概
I think he probably doesn't have
没有几个能谈心的人了
a lot of people to talk to anymore.
我想他的挣扎比他表现出来的更多
I think he's struggling more than he lets on.
我想 我爱你宽广的胸怀
I think that I love how big your heart is.
我只是希望这个学期能很棒
I just want this school year to be great, you know?
我只是希望大家都能快乐
I just want everyone to be happy.
即使我们处在一片疯狂的不快乐因素中
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表