杀了你也没有什么意义
There'd be no point in killing you,
因为你才是那个最有希望
because you're actually the one with the most hope
帮我得到所需之物的人选 可是 看起来
of getting me what I need. And yet, it would seem
你又要跟我唱反调了
a demonstration is in order.
也许 当我告诉你去找Stefan的时候 说的不够明确
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I told you to find Stefan.
哦 那好吧
Oh, well.
看来不给你们点颜色看看 真以为我好说话
It seems you people respond best to displays of violence.
期待下面的好戏吧
Why don't you take this as an example of my reach?
他在啊
There he is.
我要你做的那件事
So, that thing I told you to do.
现在就去做吧
Why don't you go ahead and get on with it?
-什么事啊? -没事
-What was that about?-It was nothing.
我得走了
I got to go.
我得走了
I got to go.
额 谢谢招待
Um, thanks for the food offer,
但是下次...
but next time...
呃哼
Ahem.
[开门关门声]
[Door opens and shuts]
那可真是发人深思啊...
Well, that was illuminating.
那么 Tyler Lockwood
So, Tyler Lockwood is.
可是能进入我们家了哟 而且他还是个神经病
A lunatic who has access to our house.
这整个血缘联♥系♥神马的可真够疯狂的
I mean, this whole sire bond thing is wild.
我觉得Tyler完全木有意识到
I don't even think Tyler's fully aware of.
到底是神马原因让他说出这些话
What little reason lies behind what he's saying.
那是...那是他奇怪的狂热崇拜逻辑
It's... it's his weird cult logic.
那很好 对你来说可很有影响呢 Jer
Well, great. That's a wonderful influence for you, Jer.
Jeremy?
那是他的戒指
That's his ring.
他要去哪?
Where'd he go?
Jeremy?
他在做神马?
What is he doing?
额滴个什呐 Jeremy!
Oh, my god. Jeremy!
Jeremy! Jeremy 闪开!
Jeremy! Jeremy, move!
我又来了 来撞人的哟
There I go again,bumping into people.
那是Klaus的混血
That's Klaus' hybrid.
他会没事的 你还好吗?
He's going to be all right.Are you ok?
我不明白怎么了
I don't understand.
刚才的电♥话♥是谁打来的?
Who was that on the phone earlier?
是Klaus
It was Klaus.
你被控制了 Jeremy
You were compelled, Jeremy.
我们得把他弄进去 来帮忙
We've got to get him inside.Help me.
让这个男人砸开这堵墙
Compel the men to open up this wall.
我们需要阳光
We need sun.
我要的是堡垒 不是地牢
I want a fortress,not a dungeon.
他来了 守时男纸
There he is. Man of the hour.
一切顺利?
So everything went ok?
Tony撞到了Alaric而不是Jeremy 但是不管是谁
Tony ran down Alaric instead of Jeremy, but apples, oranges.
已经起到了警告作用
Message learns the same.
你说过你只是想警告下他们
You said you were sending them a warning.
是呀...很有效呢
And I did... an effective one.
Elena的家人受伤了
Elena's family suffers,
她会积极行动给我我想要的东西的
she's motivated to get me what I want.
我觉得我们实在没有必要杀人
I didn't think that we'd actually have to kill anyone.
Tyler 兄弟
Tyler, mate.
你所感到的只是一点点的内疚罢了
What you're feeling is the remnant of a guilty conscience.
我要你克服它 好嘛?
I need you to get over it, ok?
那一天的结束
End of the day,
这里的人类生活只是为达目的的手段罢了
human life here is just a means to an end...
我们为达目的的手段
Our means to our end.
你熟悉后就记住了
You'd do well to remember that.
他肿么样?
How is he?
他死了 但是他有戒指
He's dead,but he had his ring.
Klaus的混血干的 现在我们只要等着就好
Klaus' hybrid hit him.Now we just wait.
Jeremy 你怎么不服用马鞭草了?你的手链呢?
Jeremy, why aren't you wearing vervain?Where's your bracelet?
我不知道
I don't know.
是Tyler干的
It was Tyler.
一定是他 一直都是他
It had to have been.
这就是他跟你一起玩的原因
That's why he was hanging out with you,
就是不让你服用马鞭草
to get you off the vervain.
Klaus想给我们传达一条消息
Klaus is trying to send us a message.
他想要我们找到Stefan
He wants us to find Stefan,
Stefan偷了他所有已故家人的棺材
who stole his coffins of all his dead family members.
-棺材? -对
-Coffins?-Yep.
那么我们要做的就是找到4个棺材
So all we have to do is find 4 coffins,
瞧
and voila,
你家圣诞名单上没有其他人要挂掉
no one else on your family's christmas list has to die.
等等 那才是你的大计划
Wait, that's your big plan,
偷回4个已故的吸血鬼祖先
to steal back 4 dead originals.
所以这个恶魔混血杀不了我
So this evil hybrid doesn't kill me.
那我们认识的其他人呢?
And everyone else we know?
-你有更好的主意? -是啊
-You got a better idea? -Yeah.
赶紧离开这儿
Let's get the hell out of here.
收拾行李走
Pack our bags and go.
嘿 Jeremy 冷静点
Hey, Jeremy, calm down.
不不 我冷静不了 Elena
No. No, I'm not going to calm down, Elena.
不论我们做什么每次都会发生这种事
This happens every time no matter what we do...
你留意我学校和工作的情况 可谁在乎
You get on my case about school and work.Who cares.
我们没人能活着离开小镇
None of us are going to make it out of this town alive.
他说了他想要他家人回来
He said he wants his family back.
不不 我知道你在想神马 答案是不行
No. No, I know what you're thinking.The answer's no.
如果我们给他Rebekah
If we give him Rebekah...
是啊 那么Klaus就会把木桩拔♥出♥来♥
Yeah, then Klaus un-daggers her.
她做的第一件事就是杀了你
First thing she does is kill you.
用油炸锅烧了你 不能这样做
Frying pan, fire.Not an option.
Klaus的棺材
Klaus's coffins.
你说那里有多少个?
How many did you say there were?
Elena?嘿
Elena? Hey.
Klaus正在找4个棺材 就像你梦里的
Klaus is looking for 4 coffins,just like in your dream.
我觉得这不只是压力所致
I think it's not just stress.
Elena 别掺和进来
Elena, don't get involved.
无论Klaus想要什么 你都要尽可能低远离这事
Whatever Klaus wants,stay as far away from it as you can.
Klaus不会允许的 Bonnie...
Klaus won't let me. Bonnie...
他想杀Jeremy
He tried to kill Jeremy.
你想让我做神马?
What do you want me to do?
我们得找到Stefan
We need to find Stefan.
听着 我知道你觉得
Look, I know that you don't think.
你的定位咒语不奏效了
That your locater spell still works,
但是我们至少得尝试一下
but we have to at least try.
我们不需要定位咒语
We don't need a locater spell.
Bonnie说这个地方
Bonnie said this place lost all its mojo.
因为她让Jeremy起死回生 那些已故的女巫非常生气
The dead witches were angry at her for bringing Jeremy back to life.
我猜他们现在需要她知道一些事情
I guess now they have something they want her to know.
这就是我讨厌女巫的原因 那么善变
That's why I hate witches.So fickle,
还是消极进攻型的
passive-aggressive.
Stefan?
拜托 Stef 你妈喊你回家吃饭!
Come on, Stef.Olly olly oxen free.
真的吗?还这样?
Really? Still?
神马?
What?
女巫精神可真不是好惹的
The witchy spirits aren't a big fan,
她们用她们的魔力让我的日光戒指失效
and they used their juju to screw with my daylight ring.
-那就在外面等着 -Elena...
-Then wait outside. -Elena...
不知道他在这儿我绝不走
I'm not leaving until I know if he's here.
Stefan?
你走吧
Go away.
你不该来这的 Elena
You shouldn't be here, Elena.
Stefan 我需要你的帮助
Stefan, I need your help.
Bonnie说你会在这
Bonnie said that you would be here.
额 Bonnie真心不能保守秘密
Well, Bonnie sucks at keeping secrets.
听着 你得把Klaus的家人还给他
Listen, you need to give Klaus his family back.
哦 是嘛?那就是我得做的?
Oh, really?Is that what I need to do?
Klaus强迫Jeremy站在快速行驶的车前
Klaus compelled Jeremy to stand in front of a speeding car.
你没听懂吗?
Don't you get it?
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表