我只是在想...
I just keep thinking...
日月仪式之前
Before the sun and the moon ritual,
以利亚找到了保我不死的方法
Elijah found a way to keep me alive.
而现在我也面临了这样的情况
And now I'm in the exact same position,
而我就放任他死掉吗
and I'm just gonna let him die?
我就是觉得这样不好
It just doesn't feel right.
好了 首先 这个隐秘咒完全没用
Ok, first of all, this privacy spell is totally not working.
其次 埃琳娜 下手的不是你
Second, Elena, you are not doing this.
而是埃丝特
Esther is doing this.
现在没时间让你改主意了 埃琳娜
There's no time to chane your mind, Elena.
他今晚就会死掉
He'll be ded by the end of the night.
什么
What?
今晚是满月
It's a full moon.
埃丝特需要利用天文现象的能量
Esther needs to harness the energy of a celestial event.
她求我和艾比与她并肩作战
She asked me and Abby to join her.
跟我一起为胜利喝一杯吗
Join me for a little victory drink?
该等到克劳斯死了再说
We should wait until Klaus is dead.
你干嘛这么闷闷不乐
Why are you so extra broody?
没看到我们刚刚反对埃琳娜的样子吗
Didn't you see the way we stood up to Elena?
我喜欢跟你一条战线
I like you on my team.
一定把她气疯了
Must have driven her nuts.
你还是觉得她会把事情搅黄 是吗
You still think she' gonna screw this up, don't you?
我认为该有人去跟她谈谈
Think somebody needs to talk to her.
她绝不会听我劝了
She's not gonna listen to anything I say.
是因为你带人来过夜的事吗
Is it because of your little sleepover?
她打翻醋坛子不是我的错啊
It's not my fault she decided to get jealous.
鉴于你选择的床伴
Well, given who you chose to sleep with,
我觉得完全是你的不对
I would say it's 100% your fault.
管他呢
Whatever.
我这是帮了你
Did you a favor.
现在你可以来把她迷倒了
Now you can come in and sweep her off her feet.
算了 她离了我更好
Nah. She's better off without me.
离了你也绝对更好
Sure as hell better off without you.
好吧
Fine.
我们都别得到她
Neither one of us gets her.
确保她别搞糟了埃丝特的计划就好
Just make sure she doesn't screw up Esther's plan.
埃琳娜
Elena.
以利亚
Elijah.
我无意冒犯叨扰
I don't mean to intrude.
我希望你能随我一起来
I was hoping you might accompany me.
我想带你去看点东西
I want to show you someting.
我都忘了我多么想念这片土地
Forgot how much I misse this land.
我都无法想象这里几千年前的样子
Can't even imagine what it must have been like a thousand years ago.
知道吗 你的学校原是一个印第安村庄
You know, your school was built over an Indian village.
我就在那儿第一次见到狼人
Where I saw my first werewolf.
镇广场原来是当地人齐聚拜神的地方
The town square was where the natives would gather to worship.
实际上 那边原来...
Matter of fact, near that was a--
原来有片草场 马儿在那里吃草
there was a field where wild horses used to graze.
真是难以置信
That's incredible.
来吧
Come.
这里你也认识吗
Do you know this place, too?
是啊
I do.
这下面是个洞 我小时常来玩
Below us is a cavern I used to play in as a boy,
能连通到延伸至整片区域的一个地道系统
connects to a system of tunnels that stretch across the entire area.
或许这是大自然保护我们
Perhaps it's nature's way of providing us with shelter
不受满月野蛮侵害的方式
against the savagery of the full moon.
我妈妈曾说 世间定有平衡
My mother said there must be a balance.
以利亚 我该回家了
Elijah, I should probably go home.
我钦佩你 埃琳娜
I admire you, Elena.
你让我想起了妈妈转变我们之前我曾看重的品质
You remind me of qualities I valued long before my mother turned us.
你天性不愿撒谎
It's not in your nature to be deceitful,
然而那晚我问你关于
and yet when I asked you about your meeting
你和我妈妈的会面时
with my mother the other night,
你却当面撒谎
you lied to my face.
不是的
That's not true.
我告诉你了 你妈妈只想重新开始
I told you that all your mother wanted was a new start.
我能听到你的心跳
I can hear your heartbeat.
你骗我的时候会跳得厉害
It jumps when you're being dishonest with me.
之前在舞会你就撒谎了 现在也是
You lied to me at the ball and you're lying to me now.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
我并不想发生这种事
I never wanted this to happen.
什么事 埃琳娜
What, Elena?
我们得知 棺材里的东西 不管是什么
We were told, that whatever was gonna be in that coffin
能杀死克劳斯
was gonna kill Klaus.
当我们发现居然是你们的妈妈
When we found out that it was your mother...
我们都不知道怎么办
We didn't know what to think.
她回来后
Since her return,
她说她只希望我们家人团圆
she said she only wants this family whole again.
她说要见我的时候
When she asked to see me, I--
我想 或许她能帮我们
I thought that maybe she could help,
她能找到杀死克劳斯的办法
that she would find a way to kill Klaus.
但她想杀的不止是克劳斯
It's not just Klaus that she wants to kill.
她想杀了我们所有人 对吗
She wants to kill us all, doesn't she?
她想收回她创造的恶魔
She wants to undo the evil she created.
真抱歉 以利亚
I'm so sorry, Elijah.
我希望我能帮助你
I wish there was something I could do to help.
知道吗 我在这世上学会了一件事...
You know, one thing I've learned in my time on this earth...
许愿要谨慎
Be careful what you wish for.
我从今早就没见埃琳娜人了
I haven't seen Elena since this morning.
她不接电♥话♥
Well, she's not answering her phone.
没想到你还有工夫打电♥话♥啊
Well, I'm surprised you have time to call,
你不是忙于享受古老的性♥爱♥吗
what with all this original sex you've been having.
她居然告诉了你
She told you?
-她告诉我了 -是嘛
- Oh, she told me. - Oh, really.
那她告没告诉你
Did she also tell you that she's having
她对谋杀吸血鬼祖先突然于心不忍♥了呢
an attack of conscience about this whole original murder thing?
听着 我不会为她心存善念而对她评头论足
Hey, listen, I'm not gonna judge her for having a conscience.
没让你评头论足
Well, you don't have to judge her.
把她绑起来就好 锁在房♥里直到这事结束
Just tie her up. Lock her in her room till this is over.
就算能做到我也不想
Well, I wouldn't if I could,
而我不能 我忙着呢
and I can't, because I'm busy.
忙什么啊
Busy doing what?
别操心了
Don't worry about it.
你跟性感疯子医生在一起吗
Are you with the sexy psycho doctor?
再见了 达蒙
Good-bye, Damon.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
他还认为我是个连环杀手吗
Does he still think I'm a serial killer?
他有点狗眼看人低
He's a little judgmental.
说到这事...
Speaking of...
从你的X光片得不到什么结论
your X-rays were inconclusive.
你的刀伤几乎都愈合了
your knife wound was already semihealed.
完全无法得到刺伤你的人的半点线索
It's impossible to tell anything about whoever stabbed you.
是高是矮 左撇子还是右撇子
Short, tall, left-handed, right-handed--
啥都看不出
no clue.
那我的头呢
Well, what about my head?
为什么遇袭的事我完全没印象了
Why can't I remember anything about the attack?
你的CT扫描没问题
Your CT scans were clear.
或许你是被强迫遗忘了
Maybe you were compelled to forget.
等等 你认为凶手是...
Wait. You think the killer's a...
吸血鬼吗
vampire?
没有别的疑凶了
There no other suspects.
这是最显然的结论
It's the obvious conclusion.
别这样啊
Ah, come on now.
别因为镇上有个在逃的杀人犯
Let's not go blaming the new family in town
就怪到新搬来的家庭头上
just 'cause you lot have got yourselves a killer at large.
别管我们
Don't mind us.
我和我哥哥只是来放松一下的
My brother and I are just here to let off some steam.
对不对 科尔
Right, Kol?
对啊
Right.
那个吓人的家伙是谁
Who's the creepy, lurky guy?
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表