我能看到你
I can see you.
我要你非常认真的听我说
I need you to listen to me very carefully.
我没多少时间
I don't have much time.
为什么 怎么回事 我们在哪
Why, what's happening? Where are we?
这不要紧 我要你给邦妮带个信
It doesn't matter. I need you to give Bonnie a message.
没事了
It's ok.
你没事了
You're ok.
卡罗琳的爸爸
Caroline's dad!
斯特凡 他能够抵御控制
Stefan, he was able to resist compulsion.
我不知道原理 但他确实做到了
I don't know how, but he did it.
也许你也做得到
Maybe it's possible.
是啊 也许意识控制只是小问题
Yeah, yeah. Maybe it's just mind control, right?
也许只需要一点专注再加上几十年的训练
Maybe it just takes some focus, a couple decades of training.
-没什么大不了 -斯特凡 你可以的
-No big deal. -Stefan, you can control this.
这一阵过去之后
When that buzzer goes off,
只管喝我的血
just--just drink from me.
你不明白 我停不下来 埃琳娜
You don't get it. I can't stop, Elena!
我是个杀人狂 杀人狂不会停
I'm a ripper! A ripper doesn't stop!
我想听清你口中说出的话
I listen to the words that come out of your mouth,
却只听见你的心脏
and all I hear is the sound of your heart
泵血到你全身的脉动声
pumping blood through your body.
随着时间推移
And when that clock ticks down...
我将不得不喝你的血
I'm going to have to feed on you.
你知道更糟的是什么吗
And you want to know what's worse?
我根本停不下来
I'm not going to be able to stop.
我不相信 你可以克服的
I don't believe that. You can fight it.
只要你的愿望足够强烈
You just have to want it bad enough.
-为什么 就因为我爱你吗 -对
- Why, because I love you? - Yeah!
没错 斯特凡 因为你爱我
That's right, Stefan. Because you love me.
你会克服的 因为我们共度了那么难关
You'll fight because after everything that we've been through,
这是你欠我的
you owe me that!
知道吗 你说得对
You know what, you're right.
你是对的 我欠你太多了
You're right. I owe you everything.
因为在那个过程中 是你
Because through all of this, you are the one thing
让我坚持下去
that has kept me from giving up;
让我保有人性
from turning it all off.
但我无法自控 埃琳娜
But I can't help what I am, Elena.
喝越多血 我就越想要更多
The more blood that I get, the more I want,
如果让我喝到你的血
and if I get so much as near yours...
你就死定了
You are dead.
我在哪里 我怎么了
Where am I? What happened?
-泰勒 -别害羞
-Tyler -Don't be shy about it.
发生了什么
What's going on?
克劳斯要把你变成吸血鬼
Klaus is turning you into a vampire.
变成混血儿
A hybrid.
你在转化
You're in transition.
别避重就轻 亲爱的
Don't leave out the hard part, sweets.
你会活过来 说明小巫女成功了
You'll only survive if your witch is successful.
若非如此
If not...
你就死定了
you're pretty much dead.
你会没事的
You're going to be ok.
好吧 会没事的
Ok? It's gonna be ok.
我想知道她是怎么做到的
I wonder how she's doing.
体育馆的计时钟在读秒
Tick tock goes the gym clock.
一旦你感觉好点了
As soon as you're feeling better,
我会马上杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
这样做有用 我看见薇姬了
It worked. I saw her, I saw Vicki.
-你看见了吗 -她说她要给你带个话
- You did? - She said she had a message for you.
-给我吗 -那是给克劳斯下混血诅咒的
-For me? -From the witch that put
巫女留下的话
the hybrid curse on Klaus.
她说不该让埃琳娜从克劳斯的仪式上生还
She said that Elena shouldn't have survived Klaus' ritual.
混血儿无法转化是因为埃琳娜还活着
The hybrids can't transition because Elena's still alive.
-泰勒 -他会死对吗
- Tyler... - He's going to die, isn't he?
我还不能肯定
I wouldn't be too sure about that.
鉴于二重身和混血儿之间的选择
Given the choice, doppelganger or a hybrid,
我总是选混血
I go hybrid every time.
埃琳娜 你必须逃跑
Elena, you're going to have run.
但克劳斯说 如果我逃
But Klaus said that if I run--
我知道他说了什么 你想留下也无关紧要了
I know what he said, but if you stay, it won't matter.
埃琳娜 求你 求你了
Elena, please, please, please.
埃琳娜
Elena...
没别的方法
There's no other way.
有方法 斯特凡 那就是战胜自己
There is another way, Stefan. It's for you to fight.
斯特凡 我爱你
Stefan... I love you.
挺住 斯特凡 别放弃
Fight, Stefan. Don't give up.
我撑不住了
I can't hold it.
埃琳娜 跑 快
Elena, run! Go!
我们别再这样见面了
We've got to stop meeting like this.
实在太妙了 我还从没见识过
Now this is fascinating. I've never seen this before.
唯一比你的嗜血欲望更强烈的
The only thing stronger than your craving for blood
竟然是你对这姑娘的爱
is your love for this one girl.
干嘛不关掉你的感情
Why don't you turn it off?
-不 -来吧
- No! - Come on.
你的人性会害死你
Your humanity is killing you.
被罪恶感纠缠一定不好受
All the guilt must be exhausting.
-关掉 -不
- Turn it off. - No!
-斯特凡 -你很强大
- Stefan... - You're strong.
但还不够强大
But you're not that strong.
给我
Turn...it...
关掉
off.
不
No!
屏蔽人性
Turn it off!
你做了什么
What did you do?
我把他治好了
I fixed him.
但我想使用前得先测试一下对吧
But I think a test is in order, don't you?
开膛手
Ripper...
你想不想把这个二重身
Perhaps you'd like a drink...
喝个干净
from the doppelganger's neck.
有结论了 女巫祖先说
Well, the verdict's in. The original witch
二重身必须死
says the doppelganger should be dead.
就是说我们可以杀了她
Does that mean we can kill her?
不 我很肯定事实正相反
No, I'm fairly certain it means the opposite.
什么
What?!
也许是直觉吧
Call it a hunch--
这是埃琳娜的血 喝下去
Elena's blood. Drink it.
不 别别 泰勒 不要
No! No, no, no, Tyler, don't!
如果他不吸血 他也终究会死 亲爱的
If he doesn't feed, he'll die anyway, love.
把这想成是个实验
Consider this an experiment.
没事的
It's ok.
喝吧
There you go.
来吧
Come on.
好孩子
Good boy.
泰勒 不
Tyler? No!
这是个好兆头
Well, that's a good sign.
我在哪
Where am I?
在医院 亲爱的
In the hospital, sweetie.
你刚刚经历了一场劫难
You suffered through a terrible ordeal.
我必须离开这
I have to get out of here.
这可不行 你失血过多
Ah. Not an option. You've lost a lot of blood.
等等
Wait...
你在抽我的血吗
You're taking my blood?
当然了 这对你的朋友克劳斯至关重要
Of course. It's very important for your friend Klaus.
别
No.
别挣扎 亲爱的
Don't fight it, sweetie.
他说你需要好好休息
He told me you need plenty of rest.
所以说关键不在二重身是否活着
So the doppelganger isn't the problem.
而在于她的血
Her blood is the solution.
现在看起来是这样
Seems so.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
你也知道那位女巫祖先有多恨我
Well, you know how much the original witch hated me.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表