你应该学会敲门
You know, you should learn to knock.
我说不定 衣衫不整
What if I was... indecent?
福布斯警长又给了我们一个案发地
Sheriff Forbes gave us another location to check.
孟菲斯
Memphis.
你是说 又要白跑一趟
Another dead end, you mean?
-这还难说 -没错 埃琳娜
- You don't know that. You're right, Elena.
也许这次能找到
This could be the one.
将近两个月的追查
Yep. After almost two months,
这次也许会有线索证明斯特凡活得好好的
this could be the clue that tells us Stefan's alive and well
而且非常幸福呢
and living in graceland.
算了
Fine.
我自己去
I'll go by myself.
你想让克劳斯知道你在追踪他吗
And let Klaus know that you're tracking him?
他以为你死了 我们不能让他发现
He thinks you're dead. Let's keep it that way.
这是新的线索 达蒙
It's a new lead, Damon.
已经好久没有进展了
We haven't had one in a while.
好吧 我去看看 有发现我会给你电♥话♥
Ok. I'll check it out. If I find anything, I'll call you.
但是
But...
他去田纳西州了
He moved on to Tennessee.
你让我查的那个佛罗里达州的死者
That Florida victim you had me look into
他在田纳西州有亲人
had family in Tennessee.
谁 那个彭萨科拉人吗
Which one, the Pensacola guy?
想外出转转吗
You up for a road trip?
不行啊
Ha. No can do.
我得工作 但是我会想办法拿到地址的
I have got to work, but I can see if I can get you an address.
派对上见
See you at the party.
把地址给我弄来
Get me that address.
你赶紧回来吧 你不在 真是无聊透了
You need to come home. It's boring around here without you.
你很无聊吗
You think you're bored?
我爸这边的事儿可多了
My dad's side of the family
没完没了的
is like wet paint that never dries.
酒吧工作怎么样
How's the Grill treating you?
让我认识到了人类平凡生活经历的价值
Well, it's teaching me the value of a mundane human experience.
暑期打工对你有好处
A summer job is good for you.
你的生活里该有些正常的东西
You needed some normal in your life.
-怎么了 -没事
- What was that? - Nothing.
我要回去工作了
Look, I, uh, I got to get back to work.
一会儿再聊 好吗
I'll talk to you soon, ok?
等下 等等 杰里米
Wait, wait, Jeremy.
你确定没事吗
Is everything ok with you?
没事
Yeah.
没事 一切正常
Yeah, normal and mundane.
快点回家 好吗
Come home soon, ok?
好的
Ok.
薇姬
Vickie!
-我要和你换下位置 -怎么了
- I need you to switch sections with me. - Why?
卡罗琳和泰勒刚在我负责的位置坐下了
Caroline and tyler just sat in mine.
那怎么了
So?
我不想给前女友做服务员
So I don't feel like waiting on my ex-girlfriend.
你妈肯定有什么事
Something's up with your mother.
比如说
Like what?
昨天我过去 她不停地盯着我看
When I was over yesterday, she just kept eyeing me.
嗨 你们好
Hey, guys.
马特逼你跟他换位置了吗
Did Matt make you switch sections?
他以为我们在约会
He thinks we're dating.
-我妈妈也是这么想的 -你说什么
- So does my mother. - What?!
我们总在一起 这么想也不意外
We're together all the time. It's not a leap.
他们真能胡想
That's crazy.
是吗
Right?
南方甜酒
你好 老兄
What's up, bro?
你好 瑞德
Hey, Red.
给我杯啤酒
Can I get a beer?
雷
Ray?
是雷·萨顿吗
Ray sutton?
你是谁
Who wants to know?
我一直在到处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
从佛罗里达州的彭萨科拉开始
We started in Florida, Pensacola.
我碰见一位你搬去孟菲斯之前
I met a young chap there who you worked with
曾和你共事过的年轻人
before you moved to Memphis.
通过他又找到两位可爱的年轻女士
Now he directed me to two lovely young women.
他们帮我找到这儿 找到你
And they led me here, to you.
我该走了
I think I'll be going.
伙计 别急着走啊
Not so fast, mate.
你可刚到不久
You only just got here.
现在可很难遇见你这种人
Now your type are very hard to come by.
别想走
Yeah, I wouldn't do that.
你们是吸血鬼
Vampires.
雷 你真聪明
You're swifty swift, Ray.
没错 我的朋友是吸血鬼
Yes, my friend here is a vampire.
他把酒吧的人都催眠了
He's compelled everyone in the bar,
所以别指望他们救你了
so don't look to them for any help.
而我...
I, however...
则有点与众不同
I'm something else.
与众不同的怪物
A different kind of monster.
一半吸血鬼 一半狼人
I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf.
你是什么
You what?
混血 雷 我是混血
A hybrid, ray. I'm both.
你瞧 我想创造出更多的"我"
You see, I want to create more of me.
你是我几个"月"来遇见的第一个狼人
Now, you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon,
听懂双关语了吗 雷
pun intended, Ray, heh,
我要你带我找到你的族群
I need you to direct me to your pack.
那么...
So...
告诉我他们在哪儿 雷
Where can I find them, Ray?
你无法强迫我 催眠对我无效
You can't compel me, it won't work.
请给我一杯加冰的威士忌
I need a scotch on the rocks, please.
这样吧 雷
Ahem. Tell you what, Ray.
我们来玩一个喝酒的小游戏
We're going to play a little drinking game.
我称之为敬酒不吃吃附子草
Something I like to call truth or wolfsbane.
雷 这一定会很有趣
Oh, this is going to be fun, Ray.
埃琳娜的电♥话♥
Elena?
我不明白你为什么不说实话
I don't know why you just don't come clean
告诉她我们在哪儿
and tell her where we are.
因为安迪说她不确定
'Cause Andie said this was a half-lead
我不想让她抱太大希望
and I don't want to get her hopes up.
是啊 都是不确定的线索
Yeah, well, they're all half-leads,
而我成了你的同谋
and I'm your accomplice.
你想我怎么跟她解释
What do you want me to say to her?
我现在还住在他们家
I'm practically living there.
还睡沙发吗
Still sleeping on the couch?
你知道吗 我一直等他们赶我走
You know, I keep waiting for them to kick me out,
但他们没有 我不知道为什么
but they don't. I don't know why.
我在哪儿什么忙也帮不上
It's not like I'm helping or anything.
-真静啊 -是啊
- It's quiet. - Yeah.
有点太静了
Too quiet.
肯定是吸血鬼干的
Vampire for sure.
肯定是斯特凡干的
It's stefan for sure.
你怎么这么肯定
How do you know?
这是他的风格
It's his signature.
他们喊他猎杀者[开膛手]是有原因的
There is a reason they called him the ripper.
他饮血过量就会撕碎她们
He feeds so hard he blacks out, rips them apart,
可一旦他这么做了之后 他又觉得懊悔
But then when he's done, he feels remorse.
这是最可恶的一点
It's the damndest thing.
他会把肢体又重拼在一起
He puts the bodies back together.
重拼在一起
Back together.
肯定是斯特凡了
Definitely Stefan.
我觉得每次我们有了斯特凡的线索
I feel like I have to fight Damon
就会跟达蒙闹不快
every single time we get a lead on Stefan.
-可能他压根就不想去找他 -泰勒
- Maybe he doesn't want to find him. - Tyler!
怎么了
What?
他对你很着迷
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表