You're just bored and looking for someone to push around.
你只是一时无聊想找个人欺负
Find someone else to play with.
找别人玩去吧
Maybe you can compel yourself a friend.
也许你可以强迫某人做你的朋友
The necklace wasn't Stefan's to give.
那条项链斯特凡根本无权送人
It belonged to the original witch.
它属于女巫祖先
The one who put the hybrid curse on Klaus?
那个给克劳斯下了混血诅咒的人吗
Not just the hybrid curse.
不仅仅是混血诅咒
She's the one who turned us into vampires.
是她把我们变成了吸血鬼
Please, Ayana, I implore you.
求你 艾安娜 我恳求你
You must call upon the spirits before the next full moon.
你必须在下个满月之前祈求圣灵帮助
I will not. It is a crime against nature.
我不会这么做 这是违背自然的罪恶
Ayana, we have already lost too much.
艾安娜 我们已经失去了太多
We cannot lose any more.
不能再失去更多了
The spirits can help us find a way to protect our children.
圣灵能够帮助我们找到保护孩子的方法
I'm thirsty. Do you want a drink?
我渴了 你想喝一杯吗
So vampirism was a form of protection?
这么说变成吸血鬼是为了保护你们
What else would it be?
不然是什么
A curse.
是个诅咒
My parents only saw a way of keeping their children alive.
我的父母只看到这是保住孩子性命的方法
Yeah, but why stay?
但是为什么偏要留下
If they were so afraid of the werewolves,
如果他们那么害怕狼人
why not leave?
为什么不离开
Pride.
自尊心作祟
My father didn't want to run anymore.
我的父亲不想再逃亡了
He wanted to fight and be superior to the wolves.
他想要与狼人斗争并且超越狼人
Where they could bite, we had to bite harder.
若他们有尖牙 我们就要有更利的尖牙
Where they had speed, we had to be faster.
若他们很快 我们要比他们更快
Agility, strength, senses.
敏捷度 力量 感觉
Everything could be heightened.
一切都可以被强化
Our family could live forever.
我们的家族可以长生不老
At what cost?
代价呢
This magic you speak of breeds consequence.
你所说的这种魔法是有后果的
This is the makings of a plague, Esther.
这是在制♥造♥瘟疫 埃丝特
The spirits will turn on you.
圣灵会背弃你们
Please, Ayana.
求你了 艾安娜
I will have no part in it.
我不想参与其中
If she will not protect our family...
如果她不肯保护我们家族
then it is in your hands alone, my love.
那你只能凭你一己之力了 亲爱的
In her hands?
凭她
How could she do anything?
她能做什么
Because my mother was also a witch.
因为我的母亲也是女巫
What?
什么
The witch of the original family,
祖先家庭的女巫
the original witch.
即是女巫祖先
Where do they keep their best vintage?
他们把好酒放哪了
But if your mother was a witch, then--
但是如果你母亲也是个女巫 那么
Am I? No.
我可不是
A witch is nature's servant.
女巫是大自然的仆人
A vampire is an abomination of nature.
吸血鬼则是被自然所唾弃的生物
You can either be one or the other,
你只能做其中一个
never both.
不能同时是两者
My mother did this for us.
我母亲为了我们才做了这一切
She did not turn.
她没有变成吸血鬼
How did you turn?
你怎么变成吸血鬼的
She called upon the sun for life
她召唤了代表生命的太阳
and the ancient white oak tree,
和白栎树
one of nature's eternal objects, for immortality.
它是大自然不朽力量的代表物之一
That night, my father offered us wine laced with blood.
那晚 父亲给我们喝了混了血的葡萄酒
And then he drove his sword through our hearts.
然后他用剑刺穿了我们的心脏
He killed you.
他杀了你们
And he wasn't delicate about it either.
而且丝毫没有手下留情
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
Blood. What happened?
血 发生了什么
It'll be all right.
没事的
We will be all right.
我们都会没事的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
We must finish what we started.
我们必须完成未完成的仪式
You must drink if you want to live.
如果你还想活 就吸血
We had to drink more blood to complete the ritual.
我们必须喝更多的血来完成转变的仪式
Drink. No, no.
喝下去 不
Drink!
喝下去
Drink!
喝
It was euphoric.
喝血让我感到畅快
The feeling of power was indescribable.
获得力量的感觉无法言喻
But the witch Ayana
但是女巫艾安娜
was right about the consequences.
说对了后果
The spirits turned on us,
那些圣灵也背叛了我们
and nature fought back.
大自然也进行了反击
For every strength, there would be a weakness.
再强的力量都会有弱点
The sun became our enemy.
太阳成了我们敌人
It kept us indoors for weeks.
我们很久都不能出门
And then my mother found a solution.
不久我母亲找到了解决的办法
There were other problems.
但是我们还有别的问题
Inside.
进屋
Neighbors who had opened to their homes to us
那些曾经对我们友好的邻居们
could now keep us out.
开始排斥我们
Flowers at the base of the white oak burned
白栎树脚下的花会烧伤我们
and prevented compulsion.
并且能化解我们的催眠能力
And the spell decreed
而且那个咒语注定了
that the tree that gave us life
那棵赋予我们生命的树
could also take it away.
也有能力摧毁我们
So we burned it to the ground.
所以我们把它烧成了灰烬
The darkest consequence
最黑暗的报应
was something my parents never anticipated...
却连我父母都没想到
The hunger.
是对血的渴望
Blood had made us reborn,
是血让我们重生
And it was blood that we craved above all else.
同时它也是我们唯一的欲望
We could not control it.
我们控制不住对血的渴望
And with that
正因如此
the predatory species was born.
掠夺者就诞生了
Nothing to see here.
没什么好看的
Just run along.
走开
Okay?
好吧
Hey, hey, hey. Ease up. Ease up.
悠着点 悠着点
She's giving us her employee discount.
她也算给了我们员工折扣
Now just run along.
你现在可以走了
Two more.
再来两杯
All right, time to fess up.
现在是坦白的时间了
What's the point of the jailbreak? Hmm?
为什么要把我放出来
I thought you could use a hug, Stefan.
我以为你会给我个拥抱 斯特凡
Come on, Damon. You know Elena's
得了吧 达蒙 你知道埃琳娜
gonna hate you for letting me out,
如果知道了你放我出来会恨死你的
and we both know that you care about what she thinks.
我们都心知肚明你很在意她的想法
Maybe I wanted to remind you what freedom was like
也许我只是想在克劳斯把你的自♥由♥剥夺之前
before Klaus took it from you.
让你想起自♥由♥是什么样的
As long as Klaus is alive,
只要克劳斯还活着
I do what he says.
我就服从他
That's my point, Stefan.
我就知道 斯特凡
You've given up.
你已经放弃了
Now, you can sit around and be his little bitch,
你可以坐以待毙当他的狗腿
or you can get mad enough,
或者你可以恼怒到极限
and you can do something about it.
然后试着去改变
Damon, he can't be killed.
达蒙 没人杀得了他
Maybe I can help with that.
也许我能帮上忙
The Salvatore boys, I presume.
我想你们是塞尔瓦托兄弟吧
Mikael.
迈克尔
Why did Mikael start hunting Klaus?
为什么迈克尔开始搜寻克劳斯
When Nik made his first human kill,
当尼克第一次杀了人类之后
it triggered his werewolf gene.
他狼人的基因被触发
With that, he became my father's greatest shame.
因此 他变成了我父亲最大的耻辱
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表