And how's our friend?
就是他
That's him.
是Jeremy
There's Jeremy.
在和他的新狗狗玩游戏哦
Playing fetch with his new puppy.
这应该是你看到过最美的画面吧?
Isn't that just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?
谢谢你哈 Kol
Thank you, kol.
我们常联♥系♥哈
We'll be in touch.
那么 这下子 Bonnie
So, Bonnie.
那个咒语还难不难了?
How about that spell?
嗨
Hey.
我听说你和吸血鬼猛♥男♥来了一次生死时速啊
I hear you had a run in with Buffy the vampire.
我会好好活下来的
Yeah, I'll live.
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
来看看你
Checking up on you.
万一 ...你变身了呢
In case you're...
Not you.
这可不就是我吗
I'm me.
我想另一个你也会这么说吧
I guess not-you would say that, too.
所以...
Which is why...
Elena说你要喝这个
Elena said you have to drink this.
我希望喝起来会比闻着味道好点
I hope it tastes better than it smells.
那你就错了
It doesn't.
嗯 太恶心了
Mmm. That's disgusting.
杀人也一样恶心 所以...
It's either that or kill people, so...
Elena都告诉我了
Elena told me everything.
Caroline...
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我甚至不知道我还能说些什么
I don't even know what else I can say.
就在我变成吸血鬼之后
Right after I turned into a vampire,
我也杀过人
I killed someone.
一个陌生人 我就那么...
A stranger. I just...
杀了他
Killed him.
更糟的是
And what's worse is,
我喜欢那种感觉
I liked it.
我手上也沾满了鲜血
I have blood on my hands, too.
我们都做过这样的事
You know, we all do.
是啊 但是我手上沾的是你♥爸♥爸的血啊
Yeah, but the blood on my hands is your father's.
是啊 谁说不是呢 但是
Yeah, it is. And maybe the guy
说不定我杀的那个人也是别人的父亲啊
I killed was someone's father, too.
听着
Look...
我只知道 我并不比你好到哪里去
All I know is, I'm no better than you.
所以我引用Elena Gilbert手册
So I'm going to take a page
里的想法
from the Elena Gilbert handbook
来选择相信你还有救
and choose to believe that you can be saved.
好吗?
Ok?
好
Ok.
嗨 他怎么样
Hey. How is he?
他只是摔了一下
Hey. He's just banged up.
Caroline会陪着他
Caroline's going to stay with him;
确保他的第二重人格不会出现
Make sure Alaric stays Alaric.
Matt短♥信♥我说Finn仍然在Grill酒吧
Matt texted me,he said Finn is still in the grill.
我们得做好下一步行动的计划
We need to plan our next move.
等等 Rebekah抓走了Damon
Wait, wait,rebekah has Damon.
我们下一个任务应该是找到他
Our next move should be finding him.
不行我们要坚持最初的立场
No, we need to stay on point.
吸血鬼祖先 见一个杀一个 这才是我们的计划
See an original, kill an original. That's the plan.
是 这计划是要在
Yeah, that was the plan
救出Damon之后才实施的
before Damon's life was hanging in the balance.
听着 Elena 我知道你担心我哥的安危
Look, Elena, I understand that you're concerned about my brother's life,
但是他如果知道 我们在这浪费时间争吵
but if he even knew for one second
而错过了杀死那些人的机会
that we were talking about missing a chance to kill these people,
他会疯的
he would lose his mind.
是啊 如果角色调换
Yeah, and if the roles were reversed,
他会放弃一切救你
he would stop everything to save you.
我知道我哥想什么
I know what my brother would want.
他想要的和我们应该做的
What he would want and what we should do
是两件完全不一样的事
are two different things.
你帮不帮我
You going to help me with this or not?
好 我自己做
Ok. I'll figure it out myself.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
Rebekah会杀了你的
Rebekah will kill you.
那就快点 告诉我该怎么做
Then hurry up and... and tell me what to do.
打开它
Open.
小心点
Carefully.
加油加油
Come on, come on.
我们得马上离开这 Damon
We have to keep going, Damon.
给我一分钟
I need a minute.
不 看着我 看着我
No, look at me. Look at me.
让我去死吧 Elena
Leave me to die, Elena.
我不会离开你的
I am not going to leave you.
Damon?
不
No!
Damon 喝吧
Damon. Drink.
快喝啊
Drink.
哦
Ohh...
哦 你个小贱♥人♥
Ohh. Bitch.
有人搅乱你的幻想 一点都不爽吧
It's not fun when someone messes with your thoughts, is it?
事实上 我正乐不思蜀呢
Actually, I was having a pretty good time in there.
我希望你对Elena能比对我好
Well, I hope you were nicer to Elena than you are to me.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
我没把你伤的这么重吧
I couldn't hurt you that bad.
你不会以为我真的爱上你了吧 是嘛
You didn't think I really had a thing for you, did you?
我明白了
I get it.
Klaus对我颐指气使了一千来年
Klaus bossed me around for a thousand years,
对此我已经相当绝望了
I'd probably be pretty desperate for attention, too.
谁的声音
Who was that?
我不会让他打扰到你的 亲爱的
I wouldn't let it bother you, love.
他现在就已经打扰到我了
Well, it does bother me.
你 打扰到我了
You bother me.
你利用人们随心所欲的方式
The way you use people to get what you want.
就是错的
It's not right.
你太情绪化了 Bonnie
You're being emotional, Bonnie.
我理解你现在的生活一团糟
I understand that things have been rough for you.
你知道 你妈妈又离开了你
You know, with your mother leaving. Again.
这很让人痛心
It's very sad.
我能帮你找到她
I can help you find her.
如果你想的话 我有朋友能
If you want. I have people
帮你找到你想找的人 这样我就能把她给你带回来
who can find people. I could bring her back to you.
我也可以把她的一部分带回来 由你选择
Or, if you choose,I can just bring parts of her back.
我想我说的很清楚了吧
But isn't it obvious
我的意思是我将继续伤害那些你爱的人
that I'm just going to continue to hurt the people you love
直到你开始施咒 现在我知道
until you do the spell. Now, I know
魔法书上写着呢 这需要
it's in the grimoire, and I know it requires
我兄妹的血
the blood of my siblings,
给你
so. Here we are.
Elijah, rebekah, kol, Finn.
把我们的血放在哪里?
Where do you want us?
你之前没喝过龙舌兰嘛
You've never had tequila before?
说起来有些难为情
That's embarrassing.
我是认真的 我对你感到羞射
Seriously, I'm embarrassed for you.
现在爽了吧?
Happy now?
酸啊
Lime.
啊
Ahh.
我真的是被人类的变化吓到了
I'm truly awed by the evolution of mankind.
- 嗨 Sage - 嗨 Troy
-Hey, Sage. -Hey, Troy.
你认识他?
You know him?
我转变了他
I turned him.
你转变了他 为什么
You turned him. Why?
因为 我在敌人的地盘
Because I'm in enemy territory.
当你兄弟姐们找我的时候 我想我可能需要
When your brother and sister called, I thought I might need
一些后备人员 在这里你不能相信任何人
a little back-up. You can't trust anyone here.
能再来点龙舌兰
Some more tequilas?
- 这样啊 好的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表