Well, this is creepy.
真让人毛骨悚然啊
Maybe you do need my help, after all.
看来你还是需要我帮忙的呀
Did Stefan ever tell you where he got the necklace?
斯特凡有没有告诉你 项链哪里来的
No, and I never asked.
没有 我也没问过
Hopefully Bonnie will be able to figure it out.
希望邦妮能找到答案
Please tell me it's time to go.
拜托告诉我可以走人了
Beyond. Where's Damon?
可以了 达蒙哪儿去了
Probably off somewhere doing bad things to good people.
八成又去欺负好人了
Consider me the honesty please.
恕我心直口快
What is it? What's the matter?
怎么了 什么事
It's my dad.
我爸在那边
Why would he even show up here?
他怎么会出现
I don't know. But I can't--
不知道 但我不能...
I get it.
我明白
I'll call you later. Ok.
回头给你打电♥话♥ 好
Ok, what's that all about?
好吧 这是咋回事
Speaking of doing bad things to good people...
说到欺负好人...
Wait, wait, Houston, we have a problem.
等等 休斯顿控制中心 我们有麻烦了
Where have you been? Managing Bill Forbes.
你去哪了 处理比尔·福布斯的事
Apparently he's impervious to compulsion.
显然 他对精神控制免疫
How? I have no idea.
怎么做到的 我也不知道
But he threatened to out me.
但他威胁我 要让我离开
Don't get me started on the irony of that.
别让我开始就这讽刺他啊
What did you do to him?
你对他做什么了
How do you know the compulsion doesn't work?
你怎么知道你的控制没起效果
That's not the most important piece of information I mentioned, Elena.
那不是我想说的重点啊 埃琳娜
What does he want?
他要怎样
He wants to control the council.
他想控制整个委员会
Says it's been compromised. It has!
说委员会已经形同虚设 那倒没错
He wants to put vervain in the town's water supply.
他要给镇里的自来水里加马鞭草
Maybe it's not a bad idea.
可能这不是个坏主意
I mean, it'll help you keep yourself in control.
至少能让大家神智清醒自己做主
Now that Stefan's not here to To what?
现在斯特凡又不在... 他在能怎样
to keep me in check? Make me behave?
看住我 让我别捣乱
I should have killed him this morning.
我今早就应该杀了他
He's Caroline's dad, Damon. Yeah,
他是卡罗琳的爸爸 没错
and when I kill him, she'll have one more parent than we do.
就算我杀了他 她还比咱俩多一个至亲呢
Oh, come on, Damon!
别这样 达蒙
You're repeatedly killing my buzz today, Ric.
你今天烦我一整天了 里克
Step aside. Yeah, it's not going to happen.
让开 那不可能
Your temporary funeral.
那你先死一会儿吧
Damon, no!
达蒙 不
What is wrong with you?!
你怎么回事啊
I've been thinking about your diabolical plan.
我一直在想你那个毒辣的计划
Oh. Do tell.
说吧
Well, you must know that Klaus is too paranoid
你一定清楚 克劳斯生性多疑
to ever fully trust you.
不可能完全相信你
But the sister, she loves you like it was yesterday.
但他妹妹 还像过去一样爱你
She's the easier mark.
糊弄她比较容易
But you can't just pretend to care,
但你不能只假装关心她
because Klaus will know better.
因为克劳斯肯定会发现
So you do the opposite.
所以你反其道而行之
You bond with him; make her feel left out.
你和他搞好关系 让她有失落感
That will only make her want you more.
那会让她更想得到你
Oh! So you mean, I'm, uh,
你是说
I'm taking a page out of the Katherine Pierce playbook.
我要向凯瑟琳·皮尔斯学习一下玩人的技巧
The only question is why, Stefan?
可你是为了什么呢 斯特凡
I mean, I get it, you want to keep Klaus away from Mystic Falls,
我知道你不想让克劳斯靠近神秘瀑布镇
but...what else do you expect to get from it?
但是 你还想得到什么呢
You know what's funny?
你知道什么最有趣吗
You keep talking to me
你对着我喋喋不休
like I actually trust you enough to tell you anything.
就好像我会相信你 向你和盘托出一样
Oh, come on, Stefan, we're beyond that.
得了 斯特凡 你我还用说这些
I saved you from hilda the high voodoo priestess.
我可从这法力高♥强♥的女巫手下救了你
Ok.
好吧
I knew them, back in the twenties.
我1920年代就认识他们
They were running from someone.
他们当时在躲什么人
Someone who scared them.
一个令他们害怕的人
The hunter.
猎人
I heard stories about him centuries ago.
几百年前我听过他的故事
Don't you want to know why an original vampire
你难道不想知道
who can't be killed
杀不死的吸血祖先
is afraid of a vampire hunter?
为何会惧怕一个吸血鬼猎人
If you're planning on making a move against Klaus...
如果你计划对克劳斯采取行动
I want in.
算我一个
That's good.
好啊
It's good to want things, Katherine.
有追求是件好事 凯瑟琳
Stefan...
斯特凡
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
I'm in this alone.
我单干
If you're looking for a diabolical partner in crime,
如果你想找个恶棍做你的共犯
I suggest you look elsewhere.
劝你别处找去
How was football practice?
橄榄球练得怎么办
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Hiding out from my dad.
躲我爸爸
He's here.
他来了
Are you OK?
你还好吧
Do you want me to kick his ass?
要我帮你教训他吗
Yes.
行
No.
不行
I bought him the shirt he's wearing, it is really expensive.
他穿的衬衫是我给他买♥♥的 那件很贵
And through everything...
而且不管怎么说
he's still my dad.
他还是我爸爸
You know?
你知道吗
God, you reek! What?
天啊 你臭死了 什么
That is bad. No, this?
真的很臭 不会吧
This is sexy. No! It's really bad.
这是性感的味道 不 我可受不了
No.
受不了
Oh! Hang on, my phone.
等下 我手♥机♥响
Oh, come on!
搞什么
I'm only answering in case it's a friend emergency.
是朋友才接的 没急事就挂了
It's an emergency.
确实有急事
Whoa, whoa. Is that Scotch?
是苏格兰威士忌吗
I figured you for an abstainer.
我还以为你滴酒不沾
Everything in moderation.
懂得节制就好
Keeps the mind clear from...influence.
避免受到他人的影响
Like vampire compulsion.
比如吸血鬼的意念控制
Yeah, I tried to tell you--
是啊 我本想告诉你
Yeah, yeah, powerful tool. Got it.
知道 你有两把刷子 懂的
I'm impressed.
真厉害
Can't say I've ever seen that before.
不能否认我还从没见过这种本事
Well, it takes a certain human focus.
这要求一个人有很强的意念
It's a skill that I've been honing for decades.
为此我磨练了几十年
Plus, your technique... is a little lazy.
而且 你的技术有点小退化
Duly noted.
明白了
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Why not just expose us to the council?
你为什么不把我们交给委员会呢
I know you think I'm the bad guy here, Damon,
我知道你把我当成坏人 达蒙
But I would never expose my own daughter to those morons.
但我绝不会向那帮蠢货告发我女儿
It's a pretty risky move, taking me on, don't you think?
来惹我很是冒险啊 你不觉得吗
I knew what I was risking when I didn't leave town,
我知道自己没离开镇上会冒怎样的风险
But I figured...
但我觉得
you're not self destructive enough
你的自我毁灭倾向还没严重到
to kill the sheriff's ex-husband.
杀死警长的前夫
Makes you the third person to underestimate me today.
那你就是今天第三个低估我的人了
You know, with all this behavioral modification going on around here,
知道吗 近来被人盯着学好学乖
I almost forgot how good blood tastes
我几乎都忘了新鲜的人血
when it's... fresh.
有多美味
What are you going to do?
你想怎样
Kill everybody who discovers your secret?
杀掉所有知道你秘密的人吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表