Well, who turned rose?
我们不清楚这个
We don't know.
但如果这要追溯到一个祖先那里
But it can only lead back to one original,
而且如果机会对我们有利
and if the odds are in our favor,
希望不是Klaus
hopefully it won't be Klaus.
这样我们还能杀他
So we can still kill him.
Elena...
即使Klaus不是我们的转变者
Even if Klaus didn't create our bloodline...
我们都清楚的是
We know for a fact that
他转变了我们的其中一个
he turned one of us.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
Tyler.
如果我们杀了Klaus 那Tyler也会死
If we kill Klaus,then Tyler will die.
好了 别动了
All right, stop.
停下 停下 别伤了自己
Stop. Stop, before you hurt yourself.
哇
Wow.
我发现你被控制了
I can see that you can finally be compelled.
现在
Now.
除了杀了我哥哥的那根木桩
Minus the stake that's in my brother,
能杀了我的木桩还有多少根?
how many more stakes are out there that can kill me?
11根
11.
11根!真的吗?
11! Really?
那就不是八根了 你真不该撒谎的
So not eight, then.You really shouldn't have lied.
我完了把其余三根带给你
I'll get you the other three.
嗯 这才像话
Yeah, that would be nice.
否则你撒谎的话 也许我就强迫你哥哥
Or since you lied,maybe I'll just compel your brother
咬舌自尽
to chew out his own tongue.
你怎么回事? 你怎么回事?!
What is wrong with you? What is wrong with you?!
你就真的一点都不感激我
Do you really have no appreciation for me?
我已经给你人去憎恨
I have given you someone to hate;
去厌恶 让你的怒火有一处发泄
To loathe, a target for all of your anger.
所以你不必自己泯灭人性
So you don't have to turn it on yourself.
我像你的朋友一样
I have given your life purpose
给过你生活目标
as your friend.
我真心觉得你应该感谢我
I really think you should be thanking me.
继续下去
Step down
你们都会死
or you'll both die.
这样
There.
现在你只要交给我另外两根木桩
Now you'll only have to get me the other two.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
是我带他来这的
I brought him here.
我现在要放了他
I get to release him.
现在听我的
My rules now.
给我们木桩 你们俩个都可以活
Bring us the stakes and you both live.
带走你哥哥 你们都好过
Take your brother as a sign of good faith.
给我们木桩
Bring us the stakes.
全都拿来 否则我会让每个你爱的人都死的很惨
All of them. Or I'll wage a war against everyone you love.
我想我说的很清楚了
I hope I'm being clear.
我不敢相信Finn死了
I can't believe Finn is dead.
这是个好的解脱
Good riddance.
他就是个不幸的杯具 rebekah
He was an embarrassment,rebekah.
他还是你的哥哥 请你说话注意分寸
He was still your brother.Mind your tongue.
好吧 让我们都来为那个睡在箱子里
Fine. Let's all say a prayer for Finn,
比活着的时间还长的Finn祈祷
who slept in a box longer than he lived as man.
他就是个害相思病的傻瓜 死了对他反而是种解脱
He was a lovesick fool.He's better off in death.
如果我死了你也会这么说?
Is that how you would speak of me if I died?
好吧 你让Salvatore两兄弟带着能杀死我们的那两根木桩溜走了
Well, you let the Salvatores loose with two stakes that could kill us,
所以我猜我们马上就知道答案了
so I guess we'll find out soon enough.
你从什么时候爱上他们的
And since when did you have a soft spot for them?
Salvatore兄弟可以像狗一样打架
The Salvatores may fight like dogs,
但是到最后他们可以为彼此而死
but in the end,they would die for each other.
至少他们知道家人的意义
At least they know what family means.
你破坏了我们的家庭
You destroyed ours.
我曾经想要一个家
I wanted a family.
但是他们却不要我
They just didn't want me.
现在我们没有连结了 我们不必再为彼此负责
And now we're unlinked. We're no longer responsible for each other.
那 又怎样 你要走了?
So, what,are you leaving?
一旦我拿到我的木桩 我就会离开
As soon as I get my stakes, I'm gone.
我要带上Elena 用她的血
I'm going to take Elena and use her blood
建立一个新家庭
to create a new family...
混血家庭
of hybrids.
如果我选择留下呢?
And if I choose to stay?
那么你会和Finn一样可悲
Then you're just as pathetic as Finn.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你回家以后话很少
You haven't said much since you got back home.
只要Damon拿回木桩
I'll be a ball of sunshine
我开心到死的
once Damon gets a's stake back.
我保证
Promise.
你今天真的吓到我了今天
You really scared me today.
你不会侥幸活下来的
You wouldn't have survived
如果你只身一人攻击Klaus
if you went up against Klaus on your own.
你知道的 对吗 嗯-嗯
You know that, right? Mm-hmm.
好吧 你现在不必再为这个担心了
Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore.
为什么
Why?
因为他根本不值得
Because he's not worth it.
我已经浪费了太多时间和精力去恨他
All this time and energy that I've wasted hating him.
这根本不值得
It was for nothing.
完了 结束了
It's done. It's over.
我们迷失了
We lost.
我又回到原点了
I'm right back where I started.
不对
That's not true.
是的 Klaus把你从地狱拖出来
Yeah, Klaus dragged you through hell.
但结果却是你走向了另一端
But you came out the other side.
你做的非常好 是这样你才打败了他
You beat him by being better than him.
可在这个过程中我失去了什么?
And what did I lose in the process?
你看 憎恨Klaus很简单
Look, hating Klaus was easy.
它让我 忽视了
It allowed me to ignore
我身边发生的一切
everything that was happening around me.
我任其离开的一切
Everything I let slip away.
现在我要解决它
Now I have to deal with that.
Stefan...不 承认吧
Stefan...No, just admit it.
承认我吧 Elena 我知道你不欠我什么
Admit it to me, Elena.I know you don't owe it to me,
但我只是想听你说出来
but I just need to hear you say it.
我...我做不到
I... I can't.
因为这不是真的
Because it's not true.
Stefan ... 我从来没有停止对你的爱
Stefan... I never stopped loving you.
我知道的 我知道你没有
I know that.I know you didn't.
即使我做了...
Even though I did...
可能把你推开的那么多事情
Everything possible to push you away.
这都是我的错
It's my fault.
都是我的错我是说 都是我的错
It's all my fault.I mean, this was all my fault.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
我说的都是事实
I'm talking about the fact
就是你也爱着Damon
that you're also in love with Damon.
什么
What?
不 Stefan 我只是...嘿
No. Stefan, I was just... hey.
我爱你
I love you.
我永远爱你
I will always love you.
我只想你看着我的眼睛 告诉我
I just want you to look me in the eye and tell me...
你对他没有感觉
That you don't feel something for him.
我不知道我什么感觉
I don't know what I feel.
哦 你还活着
Oh, you're still alive.
是的 目前还没死
Yeah. For now.
我需要你的木桩
I need your stake.
就在这堆书后面
It's right behind these books here.
一个书架 哈?
A bookshelf, really
至少我试过藏得隐秘点
at least I was trying to be clever about it.
他妈的到底在哪?
Where the hell is it?
哈哈 看起来很难 Ric
Ha ha. Look harder, Ric.
不在这 Damon
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表