天下又太平了
All's right in the world again.
抛硬币的时候我输了 达蒙
I lost that coin toss, Damon.
应该是我去转化艾比
Should have been me who turned Abby.
你为什么替我做了
Why'd you do it?
我又不瞎
Cause I'm not blind.
我能看得出现在的情况
I see what's been going on around here.
我们面临危机 斯特凡
Hanging by threats, Stefan,
上次大开杀戒才刚刚过去
barely over your last ripper binge,
而你却只想再变回以前的那个斯特凡
and all you want is to be the old Stefan again.
以前的我已经彻底死了
That part of me is gone for good.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
从你上次喝人血到现在过了多久
How long has it been since you had a drop of human blood?
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
跟某人相处了146年
Spend 146 years with someone,
就能看穿他们的秘密了
you kind of start to pick up on their tells.
别回避问题
Into the question.
从你上次饮血到现在过多久了
How long has it been since your last drink?
那晚我威胁要开车带埃琳娜冲下维克利大桥后
Since the night I threatened to drive Elena
就没喝过
off the wickery bridge.
看到没
See?
你已经背负了很多歉疚
You have enough to feel guilty about.
何必再加一件
Why add to the list?
对了 不用谢
By the way, you're welcome.
其实你谁也骗不了
You know, you're not fooling anyone either.
达蒙 你依然爱着她
You still love her, Damon.
是的
I do.
我以为我能光明正大的跟你争
I thought I could win her from you fair and square.
可她不爱我
She didn't want me.
这样对大家都好
It's for the best.
反正我还是适合当反面角色
I'm better at being the bad guy anyway.
埃琳娜 今天我做了我所不齿的事
Elena, today I did things I abhor
来保护我唯一珍视的 我的家人
to protect the one thing I value most, my family.
如果还有人能理解我的苦衷 那就是你
If anyone can understand it, it's you.
埃琳娜 你的同情心是上天的恩赐
Your compassion is a gift, Elena.
不要丢弃这一点
Carry it with you,
而我也将永远心存悔过
as I will carry my regret.
永远不变 以利亚
Always and forever, Elijah.
人都去哪了
Where the bloody hell is everyone?
丽贝卡 一切都结束了
It's over, Rebekah.
母亲在哪里
Where's mother?
我们没有母亲
We have no mother,
只有埃丝特
only Esther,
而且埃丝特说得对
and Esther was right.
你什么意思
What'd you mean?
我嘴上仁义道德
Although I talk of virtue,
可如果对我有利 我也会无恶不作
when it suits my needs, I kill, maim, and torment.
就在今天 我恐吓了一个无辜的人
Even today, I terrorized an innocent.
埃琳娜可算不上无辜
Elena is hardly innocent.
并利用你对她的恨达成我的目的
And I used your hatred of her to get what I wanted...
像舞刀弄剑一般
wielded you like I would a sword...
摆布我自己的妹妹
my sister.
你所做的一切是为了保护我们 以利亚
You did it to protect us, Elijah,
而且做的很对
and rightly so.
我们比他们强 理应活下去
We deserve to live. We are better than they are.
是吗
Are we?
虽然母亲使我们成为吸血鬼
Mother made us vampires.
但她没把我们变成恶魔
She didn't make us monsters.
是我们自己走上了这条路
We did that to ourselves.
我以为你已经走了
I thought you'd have gone by now.
以利亚走了
Elijah's leaving.
科尔也跑了
Kol's fled.
埃丝特和芬恩也消失了
Esther and Finn are gone, too.
当我知道你杀了我们的母亲时 我恨你
I hated you when I learned you killed our mother...
但我现在意识到 我们做了一千年的家人
But I realize now that after a thousand years together as a family,
却只有你从未抛弃我
you're the only one who never left me.
我们真是天生一对
Well, aren't we a pair?
有件东西你应该看看
There's something I think you need to see.
你是来炫耀你折磨人的本事的吗
Come to brag about your skills as a torturer?
看看埃琳娜身后墙上的图像
Look at the images on the wall behind Elena.
原住民讲述了我们家族的历史
The natives told the story of our family history.
看看远处墙上的图
Look at the images on the far wall.
那是什么
What is it?
原住民在拜祭一颗白栎树
A native worshiping at the white oak tree.
我们把那棵树烧了
We burnt that tree to the ground.
看看它前面的标记
Look at the markings that precede it.
那是原住民的日历
That's the native calendar.
这不可能
This can't be right.
一棵白栎树
A white oak tree
出现在我们逃回旧世界三百年之后
300 years after we fled back to the old world.
当时肯定还有一棵树苗
There must have been a sapling,
长大取代了老树
a new tree to replace the old.
那棵树能要了我们的命
That tree could kill us.
事情还远没有结束 尼克
It's not over, Nik.
病历
威廉·福布斯[比尔]
你本不该看那个的
You weren't supposed to see that.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表