吸血鬼
日记
第三季 第十七集
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
从你上次喝人血到现在过了多久
How long has it been since you had a drop of human blood?
那晚我威胁要开车带埃琳娜冲下维克利大桥后
Since the night I threatened to drive Elena
就没喝过
off the wickery bridge.
你这么突然戒血是不会成功的
You're not gonna survive this cold-turkey thing.
从没成功过
You never do.
去啊 咬一口
Go on. Have a bite.
你们俩在干什么 斯特凡
What are you two doing? Stefan?
埃琳娜
Elena...
这是一起谋杀
This was a murder.
某人把木棍直接插入他的心脏
Someone drove this stake through his heart.
如果我杀人了起码自己会知道
I would know if I were killing people.
你有没有昏迷过 或是记忆缺失
Have you had any blackouts? Instances of lost time?
里克 你戴着一个可以躲避死亡的戒指
You wear a ring that lets you cheat death, Ric.
在它完全改变你之前 你能死去多少次
How many times can you die before it changes you?
你想找什么
What are you looking for?
我也不知道
I don't know.
肿瘤 脉管病变
A tumor, vascular anomalies.
任何可能解释他行为的身体病症
Anything physical that might explain his behavior.
如果是医学问题 我就能治好他
If it's medical, I can treat it.
-如果不是呢 -那
- And if it's not? - Well...
那我们也会想到办法解决
Then we'll deal with that, too.
你什么时候开始怀疑他的
When did you suspect him?
怀疑是阿♥拉♥里克杀了那些人
That it was Alaric who was killing all of those people?
是他告诉我他戒指的事之后
It was after he told me about his ring.
我记得我奶奶跟我讲过
I remembered a story my grandmother had told me
萨曼莎·吉尔伯特和她的秘密日记的事
about Samantha Gilbert and her secret journal.
不知你听没听说 我们菲尔家的人
I don't know if you know this, but we Fells
是出了名的好管闲事
are notorious busybodies.
那你又为何要保护他
Then why did you protect him?
因为我是个医生
Because I'm a doctor.
我不想看到有人因为
I don't like to see someone hurt
他们无法控制的事受伤害
by something they have no control over.
而且 因为我们初遇的时候
And, because when he and I first met,
我觉得 我说不清...
I felt like, I don't know, I...
我就是想帮助他
I just kind of want to help him.
你没事吧
Everything all right in there?
没事
Yeah.
没事 一切都好
Yeah, everything's ok.
梅雷迪思说一切正常
Meredith says that everything is normal.
本来就一切正常
Well, everything is normal.
因为我就没病
Because there is nothing wrong with me.
我没杀布赖恩·沃尔特斯和比尔·福布斯
I didn't kill Brian Walters, I didn't kill Bill Forbes,
而且我也绝对没往自己的肚子上捅一把猎刀
and I sure as hell didn't shove a hunting knife into my stomach.
也可能就是我 我疯了
Or I did, and I've gone insane,
就像你的那位祖先
just like your ancestor, who...
她也戴过这戒指
wore that ring.
我去打电♥话♥找邦妮
Look, I'm going to call Bonnie.
戒指是一个贝内特家的女巫做的
The rings were made by a Bennett witch.
或许女巫能消除损伤
Maybe a witch can reverse the damage.
拿走吧
Take it.
我不想要了
I don't want it anymore.
准备好离开这鬼地方了吗
Ready to ditch this house of horrors?
你气色好差
Oof. You look terrible.
是啊 我去办出院手续
Yeah. Let me--let me check out of here.
别担心他 我们带他去喝鸡汤
Don't worry about him. We'll take him out for chicken soup,
给他买♥♥杯马提尼 确保他不大开杀戒
we'll get him a martini, make sure he doesn't kill anybody.
你有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
你怎么能让斯特凡饮血
How could you just go out feeding with Stefan
搞得像吸血鬼串酒吧似的
like some vampire pub crawl?
对了 我还以为我们在说阿♥拉♥里克的事呢
Oh, right. I thought we were talking about Alaric,
可你自然三句不离斯特凡啦
but of course we're talking about Stefan.
你站在那儿 眼看着他喝一个无辜女孩的血
You stood there and let him feed on an innocent girl!
我没眼看着他做什么
I didn't let him do anything.
你要是想挑刺
If you want to get nit-picky about it,
-那是我逼他的 -你干嘛那么做
- I made him. - Why would you do that?
因为我们是吸血鬼 埃琳娜
Because we're vampires, Elena.
我们要靠人血维持生命
We need human blood to survive.
我们是捕食者 不是宠物
We're predators, not puppies.
斯特凡曾找到过不这么做的办法
Well, Stefan found a way around it before.
斯特凡以为自己找到了戒血的办法
Stefan has built himself a delusional wagon
却一而再再而三的复发
which he has repeatedly fallen off of.
他需要的是学会控制
What he needs to learn is control.
他喝我的血的时候 能控制血瘾了
He was able to manage it when he was drinking my blood.
-每天喝一小点 -对了
- Small amounts every singly day. - Ah, yes.
那还是你们俩相亲相爱
Back when you two were in love
一切都幸福美好的时候呢
and it was all rainbows and unicorns.
我就是想说 或许不该由你来
I'm just saying. Maybe you're not the right person
教斯特凡自控
to be teaching Stefan about self control.
我真是太走运了 医院刚好运来新血
I totally lucked out. The hospital just had a blood drive,
于是我拿到了...
so, I got some...
阴性O型血 和A型血
O negatives, some As,
还有我最喜欢的 阳性B型血
and, my personal favorite, B positive.
我给她做了个白日戒指
Yeah. I made her a daylight ring.
她一早上都站在那边
She's just been standing out there all morning.
我觉得她心里不太好受
I don't think she's taking this very well.
毕竟她才刚刚转化几天
Well, it's only been a few days since she turned.
你妈妈还在调整阶段
Your mom's still adjusting.
威尔逊女士
Miss Wilson?
你进屋来吧
Why don't you come inside?
喝点东西
You know, have something to drink.
我感觉不到了
I can't feel it anymore.
我的花♥园♥
My garden.
感觉不到了
It's gone.
我什么都感觉不到了
I can't feel anything.
我没听懂
I don't understand.
女巫与自然有种联♥系♥
Witches have a connection to the earth.
我们可以感觉到大自然
We can literally feel nature.
感觉到生命
Life.
艾比变成了吸血鬼
When Abby became a vampire,
她就失去了这种联♥系♥
she lost it.
我不知道要怎么帮她
I don't know how to help her.
丽贝卡在搞什么鬼
Rebekah's up to something.
她在她不该出现的地方四处打探
She's been snooping around in places she shouldn't be.
我们来干嘛
Tell me again, why are we here?
里克 这世界不因为
Ric, the world can't stop
你意外成了疯狂杀手而停转
just because you're an accidental psycho killer.
你这人长不长眼力价啊
Do you have any tact whatsoever?
阿♥拉♥里克
Alaric!
很高兴你能来 你把牌匾带来了吗
I'm glad you're here. Did you bring the sign?
修复好的维克利大桥牌匾
The restored Wickery bridge sign.
历史系跟我保证说你今天会拿来
The history department promised me you would have it today.
事实上 我没拿牌匾来
No, I don't have the sign, actually.
我...我忘记了
It slipped-- slipped my mind.
我近来有点忙
I've been...busy.
也不是急事
Well, it's not an emergency.
我们等大桥竣工再揭匾吧
We'll just, um, unveil it when the bridge is complete.
带我走吧
Get me out of here.
荣幸之至
My pleasure.
我要留一会儿
I'm going to stick around for a bit.
-那是谁 -旧欢
- Who is that? - Blast from the past.
...已经开始修建 以替代
...construction has begun replacing the original
原有的木结构支撑 以满足现代的安全标准
wooden support structure to meet modern safety standards.
装饰阶段将于春季展开
And, our beautification phase will begin in the spring.
让我们为此鼓掌吧
So give yourselves a hand.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托 我最喜欢的徒弟
Damon Salvatore. My favorite student.
塞姬 我最辣的老师 你来干嘛
Sage, my hottest teacher. What are you doing here?
-路过而已 -少来了
- I'm just passing through. - Oh, come on.
没人会单纯路过神秘瀑布镇
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表