《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
唯一比你的嗜血欲望更强烈的
The only thing stronger than your craving for blood
竟然是你对这姑娘的爱
is your love for this one girl.
你的人性会害死你
Your humanity is killing you.
封闭你的感情
Turn it off.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我把他治好了
I fixed him.
只要你尽力斗争 用心去感觉
Fight for it. Feel something,
感觉一切 斯特凡
anything, Stefan.
因为如果你不这么做的话 你将永远失去我
'cause if you don't, you're going to lose me forever.
克劳斯杀了你的母亲
Klaus killed your mother.
他欺骗了你 也骗了我 还有所有人
He has a hold on you, on me, on everyone.
他已经这样上千年了 我们必须结束这一切
He has for 1,000 years. We have to make it stop!
他们在找迈克尔
They're looking for Mikael--
猎杀吸血鬼的吸血鬼
the vampire who hunts vampires.
你可别去弄醒他 他会把你们统统杀掉
You don't want to wake him. He will kill all of you.
我以为你知道怎样杀死克劳斯
I thought you might know how to kill Klaus.
我可以杀了克劳斯 我也会杀了他的
I can kill Klaus. And I will.
只要克劳斯还活着 我就服从他
As long as klaus is alive, I do what he says.
-迈克尔 -把克劳斯带回瀑布镇
- Mikael. - Get Klaus back to Mystic Falls.
接着我会满心欢喜地把木桩插♥进♥他的心脏
And I will gladly drive a stake through his heart.
带不回来 我就插♥进♥你们的心脏
Fail--I'll drive it through yours.
波特兰是个迷人的地方
Portland is fantastic
如果你不介意惠特尼音乐
once you can get over all the Whitney music
和这里健硕的人♥民♥的话
and healthy-looking people.
还真是个繁殖狼人的好地方
It's literally a breeding ground for werewolves.
你父亲死了
Your father's dead.
你说什么
What did you say to me?
说错了
Oh, my mistake.
不是你的亲生父亲 也没真正死去
Not your actual father, and not dead.
是迈克尔
Mikael.
被匕♥首♥封住了
Daggered.
你想要我怎么处理尸体
What do you want me to do with the body?
首先 我要你解释一下
Well, first, I want you to explain to me
到底发生了什么
exactly what happened.
我们可以说迈克尔尾随埃琳娜到这儿
All right, we'll say that Mikael followed Elena in here.
一小时前
他试图抓住她 以用她做诱饵
He tried to grab her so he could use her as bait.
那后你给他注射了马鞭草吗
And you, what, vervained him?
不 得说是我们给他注射了马鞭草
No, we vervained him.
他可是个吸血鬼祖先 谎话得编的像点
The guy's an original. Make it realistic.
好吧 我们给他注射马鞭草
Ok. Fine. We vervained him
这时我们发现他有一把匕♥首♥
and in the process discovered that he had a dagger
他本想用这把匕♥首♥封住丽贝卡
which he planned to use on Rebekah.
结果...
But instead--
我们却用它刺入他的心脏
We drove it through his heart.
要是他要见迈克尔的尸体怎么办
And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?
说得好
Good point.
好弟弟 你受克劳斯控制 对他言听计从
You, my brother, have been compelled to do what Klaus says.
如果我们目的是引诱他过来并杀了他
So if the idea is to lure him back here and kill him,
最要不得的就是你结结巴巴说不出谎话
The last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue tied.
别看着我
Well don't look at me.
我只负责把他弄回来
I'm just in charge of getting him back here.
克劳斯很聪明
Klaus is smart.
要是我们告诉他迈克尔死了 他会要证据的
If we tell him that Mikael's dead, he'll want proof.
那我就死给他看
Then I shall be dead.
那如果他要亲自查看呢
What if he wants to see in person?
这就说明我们的计划起作用了
Well, it means our plan is working.
克劳斯是一定会要看我的尸体的
Klaus will absolutely want to see my body.
你们把他引诱过来 然后我杀了他
You lure him here, and I will kill him.
用什么 这些匕♥首♥杀不死他
With what? Those daggers won't work on him.
我有一个木桩
Well, I'm in possession of a stake
是用一棵古老的白栎树做成的
fashioned from the wood of the ancient white oak tree.
这些灰烬正是它被烧毁时留下的
The one that left these ashes when it burned.
在哪儿
Where is it?
不在这儿
Not here.
它的保存地点是我的保身之计
Knowing its location is my insurance policy.
你担心什么
Against what?
你们用匕♥首♥封住我就不拔♥出♥来♥了
You leaving this in my heart.
吸血鬼刺死吸血鬼祖先自己也要死掉
You see, a vampire can't dagger an original without dying.
所以 由你动手
So...It falls to you.
你真的要我用匕♥首♥封住你吗
You want me to actually dagger you?
克劳斯做事滴水不漏 从不冒险
Klaus will leave nothing to chance,
特别是在信任方面
especially when it comes to trust.
我想见见他
I want to see him.
我想亲自看到他腐烂的尸体
I want to see his rotting body for myself.
好啊 他就在这儿
Well, he's here.
随时恭候
Come by whenever.
如果你对我撒谎 斯特凡
If you're lying to me, Stefan,
我对你的控制会暴露你
your compulsion will expose you.
用你的生命来回答我
So answer with your life,
你说的是实话吗
is what you're saying the truth?
是真的 我亲眼所见
It's true. I saw it with my own eyes.
我要跟丽贝卡说话
I want to talk to Rebekah.
这没问题 她就在这儿
That's not a problem. She's right here.
你好 尼克
Hello, Nik.
丽贝卡 亲爱的
Rebekah, love.
他们说迈克尔不幸被匕♥首♥刺中是真的吗
What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run-in with a dagger?
是真的
It's true.
他终于永远从我们生命里消失了
He's finally out of our lives for good.
我想你 我在这里很痛苦
I miss you. I'm miserable here.
-我很快回来 -很好
- I'll be home soon. - Good.
再见 哥哥
I'll see you then, brother.
他上当了 正赶过来
He bought it. He's coming home.
这真是手到擒来啊
Now was that easy or what?
我们快结束这一切吧
Let's just get this over with.
《吸血鬼日记》 第三季 第九集
终于醒了
Finally.
你睡得真久
Took you long enough.
丽贝卡
Rebekah...
无论你想说什么教训女儿的鬼话 省省吧
Whatever fatherly rubbish you're thinking, save it.
你的话对我毫无意义
Nothing you say matters to me.
我明白了
I see.
-我的匕♥首♥呢 -埃琳娜拿着
- Where's my dagger? - Elena has it.
你就别想把它用在我身上了
So you can forget your plans to use it on me.
我从没有要追杀你
You were never the one I was after.
尼克是我的家人
Nik was my family.
你要是追杀他 就是在追杀我
If you were after him, you were after me.
他迷惑了你 丽贝卡 他杀了你母亲
He blinded you, Rebekah. He killed your mother.
我知道他做了什么 他会血债血偿的
I know what he did. And he'll pay for it with his life.
但是尼克不是天生的杀手 我们都不是
But Nik was not born a killer. None of us were.
你把我们变成吸血鬼的时候 我们才变成这样
You did this to us when you turned us into vampires.
是你毁了我们的家庭
You destroyed our family.
不是他
Not him.
丽贝卡
Rebekah...
衣柜里没有一件衣服我喜欢
I hate everything in my closet.
我没有衣服穿去参加返校舞会
I have nothing to wear to homecoming.
那就别去 我们都呆在家里 叫外卖♥♥
So don't go. Let's stay home, order take-out
和阿♥拉♥里克一起认真研究古象形文字
and over-analyze ancient hieroglyphic thingies with Alaric.
我们得去 不然卡罗琳会杀了我们的
We have to go. Caroline will kill us.
但卡罗琳有男伴
Oh, Caroline actually has a date.
你是可以跟我谈谈杰里米的
You know that you can talk to me about Jeremy, right?
我不需要谈这些
I don't need to talk about it.
他爱上了他的鬼魂女朋友 还撒了谎
He fell in love with his ghost girlfriend and lied about it.
这已成事实
What's done is done.
你得说出来 他伤害了你 邦妮
You have to talk about it. He hurt you, Bonnie.
我也生他的气
I'm mad at him too.
你对你的弟弟生气
You're mad at your little brother.
你会吼他一两句 给他上一课
You'll yell at him a little, teach him a life lesson.
但你不会像我一样生气的
You can't really be mad like I'm mad.
邦妮
Bonnie--
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表