是你求我我才会来这个可笑的舞会
and now you're nowhere to be found.
现在你却消失了
What is this?
这是什么?
Your mother's back.
你妈妈回来了
She does this all the time,right?
她总做这些 是么?
what's taking so long? All boundary spells have a loophole.
怎么这么久? 所有约束法术都有漏洞
People are walking right out of the dance,past the barrier.
大家走出舞会 走过了屏障
Well,if matt and I can leave, we could stop esther ourselves.
如果Matt和我能离开 那我们自己就能对付Esther
We just gotta find out where she is.
只需要找到她
Suicide,jeremy.
这是找死 Jeremy
Suicide would be disappointing me.
自寻死路真让我失望
Now work your magic,witch,or I'll start killing people you fancy.
施展你的法术吧 巫师 不然我就开始杀你喜欢的人
- Let him go. - Not until you get us out of here.
- 放开他 - 除非你让我们离开这
Ah,don't be stupid,klaus. Bonnie doesn't give a damn about us.
别傻了Klaus Bonnie根本不在乎我们
The only reason she's helping right now is to save caroline and tyler.
她现在还帮我们 只是为了救Caroline和Tyler
If you start killing the people she cares about, she'll tell us all to go to hell.
如果你杀她在乎的人 她会告诉我们见鬼去吧
Ric,this isn't what you want.
Ric 你不想这样的
- It's not who you are. - You don't know who I am,elena.
- 这不是真正的你 - 你不知道我是什么样的人 Elena
You only know the weakest parts of me,a man who lost his way,
你只看到了我最软弱的部分 一个迷失了的人
befriending vampires instead of killing them.
与吸血鬼为伍 而非杀了他们
- You don't mean that. - They're all monsters.
- 你不会想这么做的 - 他们都是魔鬼
The blood of their victims is on my hands,
我手上沾满了受害者的鲜血
jenna's blood is on my hands.
沾着Jenna的鲜血
When you are ready.
等你准备好
No,ric,please don't. Don't do this.
不 Ric 求你别这样
I won't help you. I'm not gonna give you my blood. You're gonna have to kill me.
我不会帮你的 我不会把血液给你 除非你杀了我
That won't be necessary.
没必要杀你
Drink and let it be done.
喝吧 完成它
No,ric,please don't.
不 Ric 不要
no.
不
- Is it finished? - Not just yet.
- 完事了么? - 还没有
Here. Jeremy made a little gilbert blood donation for your locater spell.
给 Jeremy为你的定位法术 贡献了点Gilbert家族的血
I have to do this with you two lurking over me?
你们俩非得鬼鬼祟祟看我做么?
You're still mad at me for what happened to abby. Let me apologize.
你还在为Abby的事跟我生气 我跟你道歉
I'm sorry elijah forced us to turn your mother into a vampire to save elena's life.
很抱歉为了救Elena Elijah逼我们把你妈妈变成吸血鬼
- Didn't exactly have a choice. - There's always a choice.
- 我们没得选 - 总是有选择的
Whenever you make one,someone else suffers.
每当你做出选择 就得有人遭殃
Let's cut the dramatics and begin,shall we?
别废话了快开始吧 好么?
Esther's fighting me.
Esther在反抗我
Esther couldn't possibly have this much power.
Esther不可能有这么大能力
- No,she's channeling something. - A hotspot.
- 不 她在和别人连结灵力 - 一个热点
Get the humans ready. I know where she is.
让人准备好 我知道她在哪
They're at the old cemetery.
他们在旧墓地
- Jeremy and matt are headed there right now. - You let them go?
- Jeremy和Matt正朝那赶 - 你让他们去?
- They're gonna get themselves killed. - We didn't have a choice,caroline.
- 他们会死的 - 我们没办法 Caroline
We're useless right now stuck in here.
我们被困在这 束手无策
Hey,she'll be fine.
她不会有事的
Elena always manages to find her way through this stuff.
Elena总有办法应付这些
Yeah,well,i'm just as worried about what esther's up to.
我正担心Estehr要干什么
She led klaus here for a reason. If she succeeds in whatever she's doing-
她把Klaus引到这是有原因的 如果她实现了想做的事...
Klaus could get killed...
Klaus会死...
- And I die along with him. - No one's gonna die,ok?
- 我也会和他一起死的 - 没人会死 好么?
Bonnie's still looking for a way around the boundary spell.
Bonnie还在寻找约束法术的解决办法
It's not too late.
还来得及
So best-case scenario,bonnie gets us out of here,
最好的结果是Bonnie帮我们离开
klaus hauls ass to timbuktu,
Klaus逃得远远的
and you and i,we're home free.
你和我 我们脱险
Or we let esther come and kill him.
或者我们让Esther来杀了他
That's not a best-case scenario.
这可不是最好的结果
That's not even a remotely acceptable scenario.
甚至远远不是可接受的结果
It would be an option if we knew he wasn't the one who turned your bloodline.
如果我们知道他不是 初拥你那系血统的人 那这就是个办法
You'd be safe. At least he'd be gone.
你会安全的 至少他会离开
- How could you say that? - Because I'm angry. Because I hate him.
- 你怎么能这么说? - 因为我很愤怒 我恨他
I should have never let him dance with you.
我就不该让他跟你跳舞
What were you're supposed to do?
那你想怎么做呢?
He can't know that you're not sired anymore.
不能让他知道 你和他没关联了
Tyler,it doesn't matter how many times I dance with him.
Tyler 不管我和他跳多少次舞
I love you.
我爱的是你
He'll wake soon.
他很快就会醒来
When he does,he may for a time be his old self.
那时候 他可能暂时变成原来的样子
If so,you can say your good-byes before his transition is complete.
如果是这样 你可以在他完成转化之前和他道别
You said you wanted to undo the evil that you created ,but this-this is just as evil.
你说要消灭你创造的魔鬼 但这...这分明就是魔鬼
Alaric will never be what my children became.
Alaric绝不会变成我的孩子那样
I have granted him enough power to complete his task.
我给予了他足够的能量完成使命
Then when the time is right,he will die.
时机到了的时候 他就会死去
How,if he's immortal?
如果他是不死之身 还怎么死?
All you need to know is that when this is over, we will have rid the earth of vampires once and for all.
你只需要知道 一旦这事完成 世界就不再受到吸血鬼的威胁
Yeah,but you'll be killing the good along with the bad. You're no better than klaus.
对 但你让好的给坏的陪葬 比Klaus好不到哪里去
Am I not?
是吗?
I desire a world where you and your loved ones will not suffer at the hands of vampires,
我只是期望在那个世界上 你跟你爱的人都不会被吸血鬼伤害
like your aunt jenna did.
不会像你Jenna阿姨那样
Don't you dare use jenna as an excuse for what you've done.
你试试拿Jenna当你所作所为的借口
You may draw comfort knowing that your aunt is not in the place that I was.
你或许会觉得有所安慰 你阿姨不在我之前待的地方
She doesn't know the torment of the other side.
她并不知道另一边的折磨
Though made a vampire,she remained pure,
尽管变成了吸血鬼 但她始终是纯洁的
and she knows peace...
她懂得如何♥平♥和
Which is all any of us can hope for.
正正是我们一直想要的
- Don't move. - Where's elena?
- 不要动 - Elena呢?
- Jeremy? - Let her go. - Jeremy?
- 让她走
How foolish of you to risk your lives in defense of those who will kill you.
你们是有多愚蠢啊 冒着生命危险 来对抗无法对抗的人
But if that is your choice...
但如果那是你们想要的...
Matt. Matt,drop your gun.
Matt Matt 快放下你的枪
I can't. I'm not controlling it.
不能 我不能控制它
Esther,stop it.
Esther 住手
Oh,god.
天啊
Wh-where's my ring?
我的戒指呢?
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生什么了?
' you know,this is your fault.
知道不 这都是你的错
You set us on this path when you released my mother.
当你解封了我的妈妈 就把我们置于这样的境地中
I wonder if revenge will prove worth the cost.
我在想报复能不能证明 这样的做是否值得的
Oh,I'm done with revenge.
我受够了报复这一套了
As far as esther,we've stopped her before.
至于Esther 我们之前能阻止她
We'll stop her again.
这一次也可以
We are strange bedfellows,you and i.
你跟我真是关系奇怪的一对啊
You know,all of this reminds me of our time together in the twenties.
知道不 今晚的这些都让我想起 20年代的我们
You say that like I'm supposed to have happy memories about it.
你说到好像那是我愉快的回忆似的
Well,there were moments,real friendship,brotherhood.
那段时期 我们是真正的朋友 像兄弟一样
Oh,he already has a brother.
他已经有哥哥了
Not to be,you know,territorial or anything.
倒不是我想划清界线什么的
Oh,no,of course. The salvatores and their unshakeable bond.
当然 Salvatores家那 不可分割的血脉关系
I wonder what'll happen when elena finally makes her choice.
我很好奇等Elena做了最后决定 会怎么样
Will we see you shake just a little bit?
会不会看到你小小崩溃下呢?
It's done.
都好了
Esther's not fighting me anymore.
Esther没有再跟我对抗了
The boundary spell is broken.
约束咒语已经解除了
Thank you,bonnie. For everything.
谢谢你 Bonnie 为了这一切
I didn't do it for you.
我做这些不是为了你
damon's here,and klaus took esther's body.
Damon来了 然后Klaus把Esther的肉身带走了
Does he know about the stake?
那他知道树桩的事情吗?
No,only that she tried to turn you into a weapon and failed.
没有 只知道她想把你变成武器 的计划失败了而已
What's going on?
怎么了?
Listen,jeremy...
Jeremy 听着...
I'm not gonna complete the transition.
我不会完成变身的
My dark side was dangerous enough as a human.
我黑暗的一面作为人类来说 已经够危险了
I can't be a vampire.
我不能变成吸血鬼
So,what,we're just gonna lock you in here and let you die?
所以我们要把你锁起来 看着你死嘛
No. No,we can't.
不 我们做不到
Listen,jeremy,it's the right thing to do,ok?
听着 Jeremy 这样做才是对的
After everything that's happened, after-after all that I've done...
经过所有事情 经过所有我做的事情
Maybe I had it coming.
也许这是我活该呢
Hey,wait,jer.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表