你怎么样了
How you doing?
很好
Fine.
你知道我们帮你
You know,I could help you.
还是不用了
No, thanks.
这都是小事一桩
Just one little fwoosh.
是啊 你把我推进水里 是我的荣幸
Yeah, with my luck,you'd drop me.
你俩是十二岁的小孩子嘛
What are you guys, 12?
他去哪了
Where did he go?
他 额 跑掉了 别管他了 走吧
He, uh... he got away.Forget him. Let's go.
狼人的致命一击
A fatal werewolf bite.
啊哟
Ouch.
是啊 我需要你的血来治愈了
Yeah. I'm gonna need your blood to heal me.
好吧 让我来告诉你
Well, I tell you what.
你找到Ray 我再来救你
You find Ray,and then I'll heal you.
你开玩笑吧
Can't be serious.
你最好快点 因为这个伤口
看起来可是比较严重哦
You better hurry, 'cause
that bite looks nasty.
你今天早上把马鞭草放进我的咖啡里了
You put vervain in my coffee this morning.
- 为什么 - 马鞭草
- Why? - Vervain?
我听不懂你说什么
What are you talking about?
我们不要继续假装
Let's skip the part where we pretend
不知道这个镇子上有吸血鬼
we don't know about the vampires in is town.
你是在测试我
You were testing me
想看看我是不是吸血鬼 为什么
to see if I was a vampire.I want to know why.
你最近经常和Caroline在一起
You've been spending so much
time with Caroline.
我必须要确认一下
I had to know for sure.
经常和她在一起又怎么样
What does Caroline have to do with it?
我们也不要假装不知道Caroline也算
吸血鬼中的一份子
Let's skip the part where we pretend
she's not one of them.
你不是对她做了什么吧
Did you do something to her?
Tyler 我不希望你们在一起
Tyler, I don't want you to be with her.
她在哪 妈妈
Where is she, mom?
我不能让你们在一起
I can't let you be together.
你对她做什么了 她在哪
What did you do to her? Where is she?
你们不能在一起
You can't be with her.
她是个怪物
She's a monster.
你一点也不了解我 不是吗
You don't know about me,do you?
了解你什么
Know what?
是什么 Tyler
Know what, Tyler?
还剩下一英里了
We got about a mile left.
太阳马上就落山了
The sun's about to set.
我能看见 Damon
I can see that, Damon.
我随便那么一说
I'm just saying.
还没到满月之时呢
The moon doesn't reach its apex
目前为止 我们还有点时间
for a while. We have time.
别动
Stay where you are.
吸血鬼
Vampire.
Damon
Damon!
啊
Aah!
让我猜猜 混合体
Let me guess. Hybrid.
这都是她留下的了
So this is all her stuff.
我们原本打算捐出去的 但是 你知道的
We were supposed to donate it,
but, uh, you know.
好吧 我读过的书上都说
Well, everything I read said
that personal items
私人的物品可以帮助建立
很强的相互感应
help build a stronger connection.
她的奶瓶也算吗
Does her pipe count?
我不知道为什么我会听你说这些 哥们儿
I don't know why I let you talk
me into this, man.
因为她是你妹妹
It's because she's your sister
你能够帮助她
and you have a chance to help her.
我不能
I can't do this.
你还是走吧
You gotta go.
-Matt 拜托了 -不行 哥们儿
- Matt, please.
- Nah, man.
我真的不能这么做 明白嘛 你走吧
I can't do this, all right? You gotta go.
这些绳子绑不了他多久的
These ropes aren't gonna hold him much longer.
我们还有什么
What else do we have?
Ric 给 用这个
Ric, here. Take these.
啊 啊
Aah! Ow!
我喊的是Ric
I said Ric.
好吧 让我看看
All right,let me see.
好吧 就剩下这么多马鞭草了
All right, that's the last of the vervain.
我们没有别的东西能hold住他了
We don't have enough stuff to hold him.
我觉得我们满月之前
I don't think we're gonna make that Ridge
走不到那个山脊了
before the full moon.
如果我们能和他谈一谈
If we can get him to talk,
我们就不用去那边了
we don't have to.
他正在转变
Is he turning?
这不可能 现在还是白天呢
It's impossible.It's still daylight.
告诉他
Tell him that.
满月之前这不可能出现狼人的啊
There aren't supposed t be werewolves
out here until the moon is full.
你知道 这绳子hold不住这狼人了
You know, those ropes aren't gonna hold the wolf
Damon 我们快离开这
Damon, we've got to get out of here.
我们得马上离开这里
We gotta get out of these mountains now!
Damon 快走
Damon, now!
坏消息 我的朋友
Bad news, my friend.
你的人生走到尽头了
End of the road for you.
小心点 亲爱的
Careful, love.
我才是这里的王
There's only one Alpha here.
血之狱
Bloody hell.
啊
Uhh!
别动
Don't move.
来这 狗狗
Here, doggie, doggie.
快点 我们快走别停下
Come on. Let's keep moving.
我们不能扔下Damon不管
We can't leave Damon.
他能保护好自己的 我们快跑
He can handle himself.Let's move.
不 如果他被咬了 他会死的
No. If he gets bit,he'll be dead.
他是因为我才来这的
I'm the reason he's out here.
我才是他来这的原因
I am the reason he's out here.
我告诉他我们来这的
现在我让你快点跟我离开 走
I told him where we were, and I'm
telling you to keep moving. Let's go.
Elena 快
Elena, now
Tyler 怎么了
Tyler, what is it?
快 快点告诉我
Just... just tell me.
你自己看吧
You need to see for yourself.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你觉得Caroline是怪物
You think Caroline's a monster?
其实我才是怪物 妈妈
I'm the monster, mom.
什么
What?
Tyler 发生什么事了
Tyler what's happening?
进去
Get in.
进去
Get in.
- 不 - 快进去
- No.- Get in!
Tyler 你在干什么
Tyler,what are you doing?
我 Mason叔叔 还有你的血液里
Me, Uncle Mason,it's in our blood.
都流淌着我们家族的诅咒
It's our family curse.
什么诅咒
What curse?
Tyler到底怎么了
Tyler,what's happening?!
怎么了
What's happening?
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
哦 不 哦
Ohh! No! Ohh!
能在这见到你可真奇妙
Fancy meeting you here.
别再跟着我 这几个字
What part of "don't follow me anymore"
哪个你不明白 Damon
got lost in translation,Damon?
你是想让我把这句话原封不
动地传达给你女友吗
Might want to take it up with your girlfriend.
你不想她继续找你的话
You don't want her chasing you,
我想你最好不要有昨天
晚上那个电♥话♥的举动
I'd stop with the
late-night phone calls.
我没有打电♥话♥给她
I didn't call her.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表