Oh. I missed you, too, friend.
喂
Hello?
项链不在达蒙说的地方
So the necklace isn't where Damon said it would be
现在我们也联♥系♥不到他了
and now we can't reach Damon.
听着 我需要你让邦妮把驱鬼
Listen, I need you to get Bonnie to hold off
那事缓一缓
on sending the ghosts back.
什么
What?!
但是你之前说你全力支持我们驱鬼
But you said you were in full support of getting rid of them.
我之前是
I was.
好吧 我现在也是 但是
I am. Look,
莱希在这里帮助斯特凡
Lexi's here and she's helping with Stefan.
好吧 让我们先找到项链
Ok, let's just find it first
然后我们再考虑到底是选男友还是选鬼魂
and then we'll choose between boyfriend ghost dramas.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
莱希回来了
Um...Lexi's back,
所以埃琳娜让我们把摧毁项链的事缓一缓
so Elena wants us to hold off on destroying the necklace.
你说了男友问题 还不止一个
You said boyfriend dramas. Plural.
到底是什么 卡罗琳
What is it, Caroline?
埃琳娜看到杰里米亲安娜
Elena caught Jeremy kissing Anna.
什么
What?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他亲了她
He kissed her?
她现在有据点了
She's got a foothold now,
所以她可能觉得自己会留下来
so she probably thinks that she's here to stay.
但是 邦妮 我们一定能找到那条项链
But you and I, Bonnie, we're going to find that necklace.
好吗
Ok?
开始工作吧
Ok.
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Anna.
对不起
Sorry.
安娜
Anna!
老兄 对不起
Hey, man, sorry about that.
没事
No problem, buddy.
你有看到托拜厄斯·菲尔吗
Have you seen Tobias Fell?
他应该来主持点灯仪式的
He's supposed to do the lighting ceremony.
没有
No.
看我找到谁了
Well, well.
-弗雷德里克 -这不是珍珠的女儿嘛
- Frederick? - If it isn't Pearl's daughter.
小安娜贝拉
Little Annabelle.
女士们先生们 晚上好
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
菲尔先生好像有事走不开
Mr. Fell seems to have been detained,
我们历史系的萨尔茨曼老师
so the history department's very own Mr. Saltzman
答应来为我们开场
has agreed to fill in.
安娜
Anna!
还在跟那个吉尔伯特孩子来往
Still hanging around the Gilbert kid, huh?
我想你应该忘记了
I guess you forgot the fact
他的家族杀死了你和你妈
that his family killed you and your mother.
找到你了
There you are.
一切都没事吧
Is everything all right?
问你祖先们去
Ask your ancestors.
你在这里做什么 弗雷德里克
What are you doing here, Frederick?
这是创始人家族的庆典
Well, it's a founder's celebration.
我们
And we...
我们和创始人家族
we got some unfinished business
还有些没算清的帐呢
with the founding families.
我代表神秘瀑布镇高中的历史协会
On behalf of Mystic Falls High School historical society,
为大家点灯
let's light 'em up.
埃琳娜 埃琳娜
Elena, Elena.
我很难受 帮帮我吧
I'm hurting. Please help me.
别听他的话 排斥他的想法
Don't listen. Shut him out.
斯特凡 我这是在帮你
I am helping you, Stefan.
我会做任何事情 我发誓我会改变
I'll do anything. I'll change. I promise.
他在说谎 现在他什么都说得出来
It's a lie. He'll say anything right now.
埃琳娜 对不起
Elena, I'm sorry.
对不起 求求你停手吧
I'm sorry. Just make it stop.
停手吧 求求你
Please, just make it stop.
你必须从自己的情感里分离出来
You have to separate yourself from your emotions.
别让他控制你的情感
Don't let him play with them.
看着我 看着我
Hey, look at me. Look at me.
埃琳娜 我爱你 好吗
Elena. I love you, ok?
我爱你
I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
埃琳娜 我真的好爱你
I love you so much, Elena.
对不起 斯特凡 我真的不相信你
I'm sorry, Stefan, I just don't believe you.
你知道吗
You know what?
我本来就不需要你的帮助
I don't want your help, anyway.
我真希望我从来都没有见过你
I wish I'd never met you.
我跟你在一起的每一段时光
Every single moment that I've spent with you
完全都是浪费
has been a complete and total waste.
看到了吗 那是他杀手的一面
You see that? That's the ripper talking.
等他够虚弱了 你就要让他痛苦
Once he's weak enough, you have to cause him pain.
让他感觉到一切
Make him feel things.
生气 愤怒 任何一切
Anger, rage, anything.
你必须得让他戒掉血瘾
You have to make him see past the blood.
就把这当成是种养生法吧
Think of it as a regimen.
日复一日 就像走跑步机
Day in and day out. Like running the treadmill.
就像煮咖啡一样
Like making coffee.
直到他开始接受救治
Until he's ready to be saved.
我要把你大卸八块 莱希
I will rip you apart, Lexi!
你不能 我已经死了
You can't. I'm already dead.
我做不到...
I can't...
我不找了
Ugh! I give up.
它不在这房♥间的任何角落里
It's not anywhere in this room.
你想干嘛 杰里米
What do you want, Jeremy?
卡罗琳
Caroline?
你们找到那条项链了吗
Did you find that necklace?
还没有 等等 怎么了
Not yet. Wait, what's going on?
坟墓里的吸血鬼鬼魂把托拜厄斯·菲尔杀了
Ghosts of the tomb vampires killed Tobias Fell.
你最好在他们动手按字母顺序
You might want to find that necklace
血洗创始人家族之前
before they start going
找到那条项链
alphabetically through the founding families.
它没在该在的地方
Well, it's not where it's supposed to be.
除非有人把它拿走了
Unless someone took it.
谁
Who?
你觉得是谁呢
Well, who do you think?
我没有
I didn't.
她说她没有拿
She said she didn't take it.
你也信她咯
Oh, and you believe her.
我没有拿 杰里米
I didn't take it, Jeremy.
没错 我相信她
You know what, yeah, yeah, I do believe her.
你知道吗 你比我想象中还要蠢
You know what, you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.
醒醒吧 杰里米 在你失去一切之前
So wake up, Jeremy, before you lose everything.
杰里米
Jeremy?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我还在等你说出另一个原因
I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop.
你动机这么单纯太假了
Your motives are deceptively pure.
你信口开河 不过我知道
You talk the talk, but I know
你会为你的弟弟做任何事
you'll do anything for your brother.
只要我们在同一战线
You won't screw me over
你不会坑我的
as long as we have the same agenda.
我也应该相信你不会坑我吗
I'm supposed to believe you're not going to screw me over?
好了 走哪边
All right. Which way?
我不知道 扔硬币决定吧
I don't know. Flip a coin.
你不是无所不知吗
Aren't you supposed to be all-knowing?
我是鬼魂 不是上帝
I'm a ghost. I'm not God.
走左边
Go left.
还是不要
Or not.
你不相信他人 没人跟你说过吗
You have trust issues. Anyone ever tell you that?
能帮个忙吗
Help a brother out?
梅森
Mason?
安娜现在在哪里
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表