瞧我现在
Here I am,
做不了吸血鬼猎人
the failed hunter-slash- drinking buddy
倒成了他们的酒友
of vampires.
他太自以为是了
Ah. He's too judgmental.
其实
The thing is...
他就是我
He's me.
我没被控制 或是附身
I'm not compelled, I'm not possessed.
也没有失去人性
There's no humanity switch.
驱使他的
What drives him...
就是我
is me.
不
No.
那不是你
No, he's not you.
他只是你最阴暗的一面
He's the darkest parts of you.
我们都有这一面
Parts we all have.
真让人郁闷啊
Well, this is depressing, isn't it?
我在楼上找到了这个
Oh, and I found this upstairs.
要是没数错 还该有一个
Now by my count, there should be one more.
是啊 得等一会儿了
Yeah, well, it's going to take a little more time.
为什么 要等着那位昏过去吗
Why, because we're waiting for that one to pass out?
不了 我就直接杀了他得了
No, thanks. I think I'll just kill him.
那你就无从得知另一个木桩在哪了
Well, then you won't know the location of the other stake.
-这我忍♥得了 -我不行
- I can live with that. - Well, I can't.
我们杀掉芬恩时
When we staked Finn,
我们发现杀掉吸血鬼祖先
we discovered that killing an original vampire
会杀掉那一整条血脉
killed its entire bloodline.
我不知道你们哪一个
Now, I don't know which one of you
是我这一脉的起点
I'm descended from,
但我真心不想等死了才知道
but I'd really rather not find out by dying,
所以我们还是找到木桩 销毁它
so why don't we just find the stake, destroy it
这样大家都安全了
so we can all be safe?
这么说 整个吸血鬼种族的命运
So the fate of the entire vampire race
取决于你能否找到木桩
depends on you finding the stake.
而得到它 就得等你昏过去
And to get it, we need you to pass out.
所以我觉得我完全有资格这么做
Which means that I feel totally justified doing this.
瞧
There.
这不睡得香又甜了
Sleeping like a baby.
你终于打来了
There you are.
邪恶阿♥拉♥里克出现了吗
Any sign of evilaric?
没有 但他死了
Nope. Only dead Alaric.
-啥 -别担心 他戴着戒指呢
- What? - Don't worry, he was wearing his ring.
克劳斯来了 他没多少耐心
Klaus was here. Let's just say he's not very patient.
肯定是科尔告诉他我们来丹佛了
Kol must have told him we were in denver.
里克晕了多久了
How long has Ric been out?
几小时了 我希望他醒过来时
A few hours. I'm hoping when he wakes up,
就不是他 而是另一个了
it won't be him. It'll be the other him.
-如果不行呢 -我懂
- And if not? - Yeah, I know.
我下得去手
Whatever it takes.
你们找到罗斯了吗
So were you able to contact Rose?
找到了 还没问出来
Yeah. No answers yet.
她给我们答案之前 只好先待在旅馆里
So we're just stuck in this motel until she gets back to us.
旅馆
Motel?
是啊 我们得躲着科尔
Yeah, we had to get away from Kol.
有消息再打给你
I'll call you when I know more.
你和达蒙怎么回事
So what's up with you and Damon?
什么意思 没怎么
What do you mean? Nothing's up.
是吗
You sure about that?
罗斯不这么说
'cause even Rose said something.
她说啥了
What--what did she say?
你们没事吧
Everything ok in here?
-没事 -那好
- Yeah. It's fine. - Ok. Well,
我要去洗洗
I'm going to freshen up.
你去休息一下吧
You might want to get some rest.
等罗斯回来肯定会让我们知道的
I'm sure Rose will make herself known when she gets back.
你怎么会要死了呢
How are you dying?
艾安娜不是用咒语保护了你的躯体吗
I thought Ayana had preserved your body with a spell.
是的 我从贝内特女巫一族汲取力量
She did. I'm drawing my power from the Bennett witch line.
艾比死去时 联接被斩断
When Abby died, the connection was severed.
我的身体就削弱了
So my body is weakened.
如果你是想在最后的时刻
Well, if you've come to spend your last moments
与你亲爱的女儿共度 你要失望了
with your loving daughter, prepare to be disappointed.
你不该那么一心筹划杀掉我
You should have spent last time plotting my death.
你以为我在另一边就是在做这个吗
Is that what you think I've been doing on the other side?
我千年来一直注视着你
I've been looking over you for a thousand years
看着你欢笑和心碎
of joy and heartbreak.
你和克劳斯的争执
Your fights with Klaus.
那些夜晚你喊着我的名字默默流泪到天明
The nights you cried yourself to sleep calling out my name.
我无时无刻
Not a day has gone by
不在你身边守护着你
that I wasn't right there with you.
但你依旧想要杀了我
And yet you still tried to kill me.
因为你们不应该活上千年 丽贝卡
Because it shouldn't have been a thousand years, Rebekah.
没人应该得到永生
No one should live that long.
我从来就没有自己的生活
But I haven't lived at all.
对不起 丽贝卡
Sorry, Rebekah.
我真的真的很抱歉
So, so sorry.
发生什么了
What's going on?
她死了
She's dead.
我说了很想你吗
Did I mention I miss you?
糟糕
Bad.
下次咱们还是
At some point, we are going to do this
找张真正的床吧 好吗
on an actual bed, right?
好 我保证
Yes. I promise.
只要我能找到对付克劳斯的办法
Once I figure out how to deal with Klaus.
叫他见鬼去吧
Tell him to suck it.
解除你们之间的认祖归忠
Broke his sire bond.
这样你就不需要想办法应付他了
And you won't have to deal with him anymore.
说起来容易做起来难
It's easier said than done.
再说不经测试不知道是否真的解除
Besides, I won't know if it's broken for sure until I test it.
等等 我以为你是为此而回来的
Wait, I thought that's why you were coming back.
因为你说过 你现在感觉不同了
Because you said you felt different.
我现在感觉的确不一样了
I do feel different.
感觉自♥由♥多了
I feel freer.
现在的我更加自♥由♥
Way more myself.
我只知道 我无数次地出现在
All I know is, I just turned about a hundred times
阿巴拉契亚山脉
in the Appalachian Mountains.
如果我能解决这事儿 就无所不能了
If I can get through that, I can get through anything.
很好
Good.
因为克劳斯不会是我们唯一的麻烦
Because Klaus might not be our only problem.
为什么
Why?
我错过了什么事情
What else I miss?
马特杀死了一个祖先
Matt killed an original.
结果 每个被那位祖先转化的吸血鬼
And then, every vampire that original had ever turned
都神秘地死掉了
mysteriously died.
现在达蒙很迫切地想知道
Right now Damon is desperate to figure out
哪个祖先创造了我们的这条血脉
which original created our vampire blood line.
如果他发现不是克劳斯的话
And...If he finds out it wasn't Klaus,
他们都会杀了他
they're all going to kill him.
但是克劳斯转化了我
But Klaus turned me.
所以如果他死了 我也活不了
So if he dies...I die.
我知道
I know that.
他们也知道
They know that.
不同的是
Difference is...
达蒙不管你
Damon doesn't care.
你从来没跟我说过
You never told me about that.
你为罗斯所做的
What you did for Rose.
跟你没关系
It wasn't about you.
为什么你不让别人看到你善良的一面
Why you don't let people see the good in you?
因为如果他们看见了
Because when people see good,
就会期望我一直是善良的
they expect good.
我不想活在
And I don't want to have to live up
别人的期望当中
to anyone's expectations.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表