Um, about her... I need you to bite her.
-什么 -别让我重复我的话
- What? - Don't make me repeat myself.
吸血鬼被混血儿咬一口会死的
A hybrid bite would kill a vampire.
我很清楚这样做的结果
Yeah, yeah. I know exactly what it will do.
斯特凡逼我太紧了 我要反击
Uh, Stefan pushed me too far, so I'm pushing back.
我不会咬卡罗琳的
I'm not biting Caroline!
泰勒 我有幸被超自然力量
Tyler, I've been supernaturally blessed
赋予了与你形成"认祖归忠"的关系
with the good fortune of a sire bond to you,
所以可以把这当做是
so one could consider this
我在测试你永恒的忠诚
me putting your undying loyalty to the test.
你发什么神经
What the hell is wrong with you?
我不会伤害卡罗琳的
I'm not hurting Caroline.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
我很失望 但是你知道
I'm disappointed, but you know,
这是你的选择 自♥由♥的意志什么的
it's your choice, free will and all that.
我会找其它方法打击斯特凡的
I'll find another way to strike at Stefan.
你可以走了
You can go now.
我以为斯特凡救了你的命
I thought Stefan saved your life.
是的
He did.
那他现在要冒险用你的命去
And now he's willing to risk it
测试他能把克劳斯逼到什么程度
just to see how far he can push Klaus?
-貌似是 -他到底有没有感情
- Seems so. - Well, is his humanity on or off?
我觉得这里面还有一种可能性
Yeah, I'm thinking there's another option here in play,
不是有没有 而是程度多少
a bit of a dimmer switch,
这是个大问题
which is a huge problem.
为什么
Why?
因为我无法预测在有人被杀前
Because I can't predict how far
他会走到什么地步
he's willing to go until somebody gets killed.
你怎么突然关心起别人的死活了
Suddenly you care who lives or dies?
就关心几个人
I have a small list.
这也是程度可调的吧
Talk about humanity dimmer switch.
去你的
Screw you.
什么时候委员会议能是一次
Can't the council meeting ever
单纯的委员会议
just be a council meeting?
到了
There it is.
有点恐怖
This is creepy.
即使对我们来说
Even for us.
不 卡罗琳说的对
No, Caroline was right.
理论上说 她已经死了
Technically, she's dead.
抱歉 但是你需要的不是一个生日
Sorry. But you don't need a birthday,
是一个葬礼
you need a funeral.
你需要对过去的生活说再见
You need to say good-bye to your old life
这样你才能开始新的生活
so that you can move on with your new one.
好吧
Ok.
这里躺着的是卡罗琳·福布斯
Here lies Caroline Forbes.
啦啦队长 瀑布镇小姐
Cheerleader, Miss Mystic Falls,
三年级的跳格子冠军
third grade hopscotch champion.
朋友 女儿
Friend...daughter...
优等生
overachiever.
有点坏 只是偶尔这样 你别介意
Mean girl, sometimes, no offense.
我不介意
None taken.
她才十七岁 度过了非常美好的一生
She was 17 and she had a really good life.
安息吧 才好继续前行
So, rest in peace so that you can move forward.
这才是你真正需要的
That's what you really need.
也是我们每个人都需要的
It's what we all really need.
阿门 干杯 随便说什么都行
Amen or cheers or whatever.
邦妮
Uh, Bonnie...
漂亮
Nice.
许个愿吧
Ok, make a wish.
这是埃琳娜和杰里米的
This is the bridge where Elena's
父母车祸丧生的那座桥
and Jeremy's parents died in a car accident.
她有点不对头
Something's up with her.
埃琳娜的行为有点不寻常
Elena. Something more than usual.
你知道是怎么回事吗
Do you know what it is?
我确定这跟斯特凡脱不了关系
Well, I'm sure it starts with a "stef" and ends with an "N".
我去弄点喝的
I'm gonna get a drink,
写个支票 然后我们就走
write a check, and then we're out.
阿♥拉♥里克·萨尔茨曼 奇迹般的病人
Well, Alaric Saltzman... Miracle patient.
菲尔医生
Dr. Fell.
很高兴看见你还活着
I'm glad to see you're still alive.
我还以为你会在睡梦中死去呢
Half of me thought you'd drop dead in your sleep.
我大概是有九条命
Yeah, well, I guess I have 9 lives.
这在吸血鬼泛滥的地方是件好事
Not a bad thing to have in a town with a vampire problem.
不好意思
I'm--I'm sorry.
你是创始人委员会的成员吗
Are you on the founders' council?
是啊 我之前有不少先人都是成员呢
I'm a founder. I come from a long line of founders.
愿他们安息
May they rest in peace.
我讨厌那座桥
I hate that bridge.
我高中毕业舞会舞伴就在那儿把我甩了
My senior prom date dumped me on this bridge.
是吗 你没把他丢下桥
Oh, yeah? Did you throw him over it?
没有 应该那么干的
No, but I should have.
从此我一直都耿耿于怀
I've been holding a grudge ever since.
你那个朋友去哪了
Where did your, um, friend go?
我还得求他给我们捐点钱
I'm supposed to hit him up for some money for the fundraiser.
你应该找到他 他特别有钱
Well, you should. He's loaded.
不止他一个人有钱
He's in good company.
有个英国人说我们募捐到多少他就捐多少
Some british guy just pledged to match ever dollar we raise.
什么英国人
What do you mean, british guy?
卡罗尔 每次我想起他们
You know, Carol, when I think of them now,
都以为是些老古董
I think of an old fuddy duddy,
不过你改变了我的看法
but you really have changed my perception.
-谢谢 -你真招人喜欢
- Thank you. - You are just delightful.
你眼睛什么颜色
What color are your eyes?
-蓝色 -是啊
- They're blue. - They are.
瞧瞧这是来了哪位牛鬼蛇神
Look at what the cat dragged in.
背心挺好看
Nice vest.
谢谢 见到你很高兴 达蒙
Well, thank you very much. Good to see you, Damon.
卡罗尔和我正在说你今晚
Carol and I were just discussing whether
会不会也慷慨地捐一笔
you'd be tonight's other big benefactor.
你觉得呢 达蒙
What do you say, Damon?
克劳斯可是做了个很慷慨的保证
Klaus has made a very generous pledge.
我们为了整修正缺钱
You know how we're chomping at the bit to begin the renovation.
卡罗尔 我没别的意思
Carol, don't take this the wrong way,
不过你可是在给一个毁了你儿子一生
but do you realize that you've been kissing the ass
没道德的混血儿拍马屁
of an immoral hybrid who ruined your son's life?
行了 有人会觉得我是救了他呢
Oh, come now. Some might say I saved it,
让他不受那可怕的满月时的折磨
what all that nasty full moon business.
其实就个人经历而言
I never had to go through it myself
我都没超过两次 不过我还是很有同情心的
more than twice to be honest, but still... I'm very sympathetic.
达蒙 克劳斯保证他会保护泰勒和我们镇
Klaus has promised to protect Tyler, Damon, and our town.
保护 我们镇的敌人
From who? His hybrids are
正是他手下的混血儿
the ones the town needs protection from.
要是你弟弟能好心还我家人
Well, I'd have no use for them
我也用不着我手下这些人
if your brother would kindly return my family.
想都别想
Not gonna happen.
我猜也是 所以我才
That's what I thought, which is why I've come
跟镇长达成了一致
to an agreement with the mayor.
你和委员会跟我井水不犯河水
You and the council stay out of my hair, I'll stay out of yours.
你们镇子能保平安
Your town gets protected,
也没人来打扰我的混血儿 皆大欢喜
hybrids get left alone and everybody will be happy.
你只要让斯特凡
All you have to do is to
别再砍我朋友们的脑袋就行了
get Stefan to stop decapitating my friends.
求你 达蒙 管管你弟弟
Please, Damon. Just get your brother under control
不然委员会就不得不对付他了
or the council will be forced to take action against him.
你开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
伙计 我们也试试和平相处
Oh, come on, mate, give peace a chance.
相信我 我比你更需要喝两口
I need it more than you do, trust me.
卡罗琳 你在干什么
Caroline, what are you doing?
没干什么啊
Hmm? Huh? Nothing.
你清醒时候就不会撒谎
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表