And clearly you want to die,
否则你也不会来这里 所以...
otherwise you wouldn't be here, so...
我还能说些什么呢
What can I say?
我是个喜欢刺♥激♥的人
I'm a thrill seeker.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
那我该去哪里
Where else would I be?
你想要干什么
What do you want?
达蒙拖不了克劳斯多久
Damon won't be able to distract Klaus for long.
回去吧
Come home.
我怎么说你才能明白
How much clearer can I make it?
我不想回去
I don't want to come home!
亲爱的 那是什么
Oh, dear, what was that?
我有点醉了
I'm a little boozey,
如果前几次没刺中心脏 你得原谅我
So you'll forgive me if I miss your heart the first few tries.
不 不是这里
No, that's not it. Hmm.
接近了
Ohh. Almost.
你需要一个同伙吗
You want a partner in crime?
别找斯特凡
Forget Stefan.
我可比他有趣多了
I'm so much more fun.
除非你死 否则你一点都不有趣
You won't be any fun after you're dead.
开玩笑吗
Really?
别在我的酒吧里 有事出去解决
Not in my bar. You take it outside.
你不必为你弟弟的自♥由♥讨价还价
You don't have to negotiate your brother's freedom.
我跟他把事情解决后
When I'm done with him,
他就不会再想回去了
he won't want to go back.
克劳斯一心想要培育那些混血儿
Klaus is obsessed with siring these hybrids.
只要他发现你还活着
The second he knows you're alive,
他就会弄明白他为何没成功
he'll figure out why it's not working.
我知道你试图保护我
Look, I know you're trying to protect me,
但我不能让你这么做
but I can't let you do it.
跟我走吧 斯特凡 求你了
Come with me, Stefan, please.
我跟你回去又能怎么样呢
And what do you expect if I do? Huh?
回不到从前了 埃琳娜
It's never going to be the same, Elena.
我明白
I know that.
我觉得你没明白
I don't think you do.
从佛罗里达到田纳西 我杀人如麻
I've left bodies scattered from Florida to Tennessee.
都是些无辜的人
Innocent people. Humans.
你和莱克茜相遇时就是这个样子
Lexi found you like this before.
可在20年代 她救了你
In the twenties, and she saved you.
那你知道后来我做了什么吗
And you know what I did after that?
我花了三十年让自己重新振作
I spent 30 years trying to pull myself together.
对于吸血鬼来说 三十年不算什么
To a vampire, that's nothing.
但是对你 那是你的半辈子
To you? That's half your life.
我不能放弃你 斯特凡
I can't give up on you, Stefan.
不 你可以 到此为止
Yes, you can. It's done.
我生命中和你的那一段 已经过去了
That part of my life is done.
我不想再见到你
I don't want to see you.
也不想和你在一起
I don't want to be with you.
我只想让你离开我
I just want you to go.
你没事吧
You ok?
开车吧
Just drive.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 你♥爸♥爸
Honey, your dad...
我们整个家族
All our families,
都坚守着这传了几代的信念
we have beliefs that have been passed on through generations.
他们让我们永远不要改变这些信念
And we were taught never to stray from them.
可是你改变了
You did.
是你教会我从另一个角度去看事情
You taught me to look at things in a different way.
我过去一直以为他是了解我的
I just thought that he was the one who got me.
他是的 将来也会了解的
He did. He will again.
妈妈
Hey, mom?
谢谢你相信我
Thanks for believing in me.
现在是否可以谈谈
Would now be a bad time
你那天早上偷偷溜走的事呢
to give you crap about sneaking out on me?
他恨我
He hates me.
我爸爸恨我
My dad hates me.
丽贝卡
Rebekah...
我是你哥哥
It's your big brother.
出来 出来吧 不管你在哪儿
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
去死吧你 尼克
Go to hell, Nik!
快走 丽贝卡
Hurry up, Rebekah.
快走
Let's go.
他马上就到
He'll be here any second.
你想死吗 我们被人发现了
Do you want to die? We've been found.
我们必需得走
We need to move.
没有斯特凡我哪儿都不去
Not without Stefan.
斯特凡不会来的
Stefan's not coming.
我们必须销声匿迹 他会引人注意的
We have to disappear. He'll draw too much attention.
-让他走 -你做了什么
- Let him go. - What did you do?
走吧 我们没时间在这里由你发脾气
Come on. We don't have time for one of your tantrums.
尼克 我不想再逃了 我们总是在逃
I don't want to run anymore, Nik! All we do is run.
我想和斯特凡在一起
I want to be with Stefan.
好吧
Fine.
那你选吧
Then choose.
跟他还是跟我
Him or me.
这样最好
That's what I thought.
上车 我们走
Get in the truck. Let's go.
再见了 尼克
Good-bye, Nik.
别撅着小嘴 你知道这匕♥首♥杀不了我的
Don't pout. You knew it wouldn't kill me.
确实 但是我希望它能让你更痛苦点儿
Yeah, but I was hoping it would hurt more.
我知道你生我的气 丽贝卡
I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah...
这次就不跟你计较了
So I'm going to let that go.
就这一次
Just this once.
给你带了点儿礼物
Brought you a little peace offering.
你可以进来了
You can come in.
斯特凡
Stefan?
现在你可以记起来了
Now you remember.
丽贝卡
Rebekah.
斯特凡
Stefan...
伙计 帮我我们哥俩拍张照片
Hey, buddy, take a picture of my brother and me.
我记起你了
I remember you.
我们曾经是朋友
We were friends.
我们依旧是朋友
We are friends.
现在说说我让你来的原因
And now the reason you're here.
格洛莉娅告诉我
Gloria tells me
你知道怎么和女巫的祖先联♥系♥
you know how to contact the original witch.
女巫祖先
The original witch.
你有什么格洛莉娅需要的东西
What do you have that Gloria needs?
我的项链呢
Where's my necklace?
你把它弄到哪里去了 我从没拿下来过
What did you do with it? I never take it off!
我不知道 我没动你的项链
I don't know. I didn't touch it.
我们必须找到它 尼克
We need to find it, Nik.
立刻 我要找回它
Now, I want it back!
告诉我 格洛莉娅要的不是那条项链
Tell me that's not what she needs,
丽贝卡
Rebekah!
好吧 你说对了
Ok. You were right.
-他确实在那儿 -我从来都是对的
- He was there. - I'm always right.
我猜猜 旅途以泪流和心碎告终
Let me guess-- it ended in tears and heartbreak.
-你在哪儿 -干嘛
- Where are you? - Why?
你想来给我后背擦防晒霜吗
Do you want to come rub sunscreen on my back?
我猜你在欧洲 大概是 意大利
I'm thinking Europe. Italy, maybe.
或者是西班牙
Or Spain.
你一直钟爱那里慵懒的下午
You were always a sucker for those lazy afternoons.
继续猜吧 达蒙 再见喽
Keep guessing, Damon. Bye-bye.
孩子
Hey, kid.
芝加哥警♥察♥局的
Chicago P.D.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
我不是来抓你的
Oh, I'm not here for you.
见过这两个人吗
Have you seen these two?
我这辈子都没见过这两个人
I've never seen those people before in my life.
准备收队 弟兄们 这里没有
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表