You are attracted to him!
你被他吸引了
In all of his bad brother glory.
被他那骄傲的坏哥哥形象所吸引
No.
我没有
Wait, no, you're not attracted to him,
好吧 没有 是没有被他吸引
or no, you just won't admit it?
还是你不愿承认呢
I can't, Caroline!
我不能承认 卡罗琳
If I admit it,
如果我承认
if I even thought it for just a second...
甚至我只要一有这个念头
What does that say about me?
那我成什么了
It says you're human, Elena.
那代表你是正常人类 埃琳娜
Do you need me to... No, I got it.
需要我去... 不 我自己解决吧
Don't worry,
别担心
I'm going to go back home before somebody kills me.
我会在有些人杀了我前回家的
How's your...
你的伤怎么样
Oh, healed. See?
愈合了 看
Thank you.
谢谢你
For coming to my rescue.
谢谢你救了我
You're welcome.
不用谢
Bye, Caroline.
再见了 卡罗琳
Daddy.
爸爸
I'm going to be ok.
我会好起来的
You're a vampire, sweetheart.
你是个吸血鬼 亲爱的
I don't think you'll ever be ok again.
我不觉得你会再好起来了
I understand where you're coming from, but--
我理解你的来意 但是
the Gilbert family is a founding family,
吉尔伯特家是创始人家族
and they deserve to have a voice on the council.
他们理所应当在委员会里拥有发言权
I've taken care of them,
我现在在照顾他们
I should be that voice.
我理应代表他们
That's not the way it works, Mr. Saltzman.
不能这样 萨尔茨曼先生
Oh, really? Well, then tell me how it does.
是吗 那告诉我应该是怎样的
The council's job is to protect the people of this town.
委员会的责任是保护这个镇子的人们
Now your daughter's a vampire and your son's a werewolf.
现在你女儿是吸血鬼 你儿子是狼人
So who's looking after the actual people?
那谁来保护那些普通的人类呢
Some of them may be family or friends,
有些吸血鬼和狼人或许是我们的家人朋友
but they are still supernatural.
但是他们依然是超自然生物
They don't follow our rules or our laws,
他们不能遵循我们这个世界的规则和法令
they look after themselves,
他们会照顾自己
and that's what we need to do.
我们也正需如此
I'll see you at the next meeting.
下次开会时再见
Hey there. I just saw Jeremy.
嗨 我刚刚看见杰里米
He said that you still have my necklace?
他说我的项链还在你这儿
Yeah, I haven't figured out what's going on with it yet.
是的 我还没弄明白它到底怎么了
I know.
我知道
But I just-- I feel weird without it.
我只是觉得 不带着它有点奇怪
The whole Stefan of it all.
毕竟是斯特凡留下的东西
Did Jeremy also tell you
杰里米有没有告诉你
that he's been seeing ghosts of his dead girlfriends all summer?
这个暑假他常看到他死去的女友们的鬼魂吗
What?
什么
Vicki and Anna. He's been talking to them.
薇姬和安娜 他和她们说话了
You're kidding. I wish.
你开玩笑的吧 我也希望是玩笑
It's because I brought him back to life.
因为我让他死而复生
The witches said there would be consequences.
女巫们告诉过我会有不良后果的
Guess they were right.
我想她们是对的
You know, what am I supposed to--
我本来应该
I'll accept written apologies only.
我只接受书面致歉
Are you two lovebirds fighting already?
你们小两口吵架了吗
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
Wonderful. What do you want?
很好 你想要什么
I'm just a girl looking for a partner in crime.
我只想找个共犯
Feel like hitting the road?
要一起吗
Getting the hell out of dodge?
甩开这该死的一切
Impeccable timing.
正是时候
I was told I need to take a beat.
刚好有人告诉我我得冷静一下
Is that a yes?
那你是同意了
I'll drive.
我来开车
Why not?
为什么不同意呢
Walls are starting to close in on me around here.
反正我在这儿也没有立足之地了
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿
Away from here. That's all I'm going to give you for right now.
离开这儿 目前我只能给你这个答案
But believe me--
但是相信我
it's good.
这是好事
Just give me a chance to explain myself, ok?
给我个机会解释 行吗
No need. I'm not mad, I'm just curious.
没必要 我并没生气 只是很好奇
Rebekah seems to think you're hold onto something.
丽贝卡好像认为你隐瞒了一些事情
A piece of your old life.
一段你过去的生活
The thing is, she's got flawless instincts;
关键是 她的直觉从未出错
borderline supernatural.
那是她的某种超能力
So I thought
所以我认为
I would check it out.
我得弄清楚
See for myself what it is you've been hiding.
亲自来看看 你隐瞒了什么
Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan.
斯特凡 欢迎回到神秘瀑布镇
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表