with the right motivation.
你别放弃 好不
You just,uh,don't give up,do you?
为什么你脾气这么暴躁
Why are you so grumpy?
他正在洗心革面
He's on a master cleanse,
试图改头换面为一个更好的人
trying to be a better man and all.
对 你在20世纪时候 是个比现在有趣的多的人
Yeah,you were a lot more fun in the twenties.
你会激怒他的
You'll rile him up.
当他洗心革面的时候一般都很暴躁
He's testy when he's being self-righteous.
我没有洗心革面
I'm not being self-righteous,Damon.
我只是对屠♥杀♥无辜的人们
I'm just not interested
感到兴味索然
in slaughtering innocent human beings anymore.
哦 好吧
Oh,ok. Fair enough.
我搞错了
My mistake.
是曾经的你很自以为是
You used to be self-righteous.
亲爱的日记 Damon完全失控了
"Dear diary, Damon has lost his way.
尽管我已经让生活重上正轨
"Though I have pulled my own life together,
他却还在荒废人生
he continues to waste his."
哎哟喂
Ouch.
他已被仇恨消磨殆尽
"His bitterness consumes him.
除了充满愤怒的阴暗面 他一无所有
He is nothing but blackness and bile." Oof.
真刻薄
Judgey.
这样有意思么
Oh, this is fun.
老实说
You know, if I'm being honest.
你也没什么意思 Damon
You don't seem like much fun either, Damon.
那是以前的我 我曾爱过的女人
I wasn't. Woman I was in love with
一直被困于墓室
was stuck in a tomb.
困在那儿100年了
She wasn't getting out for 100 years.
我那时哪有什么乐子可言
I wasn't having any fun at all.
真可悲啊
How sad.
你完全就没入门
You're doing it all wrong.
可怜的吸血鬼
Bad vampire.
我只是饿了
I was hungry.
现在已经喝够了
Now I'm not hungry.
我对血的质量要求不高
My quality of form is...
感觉够了就行
Purely subjective.
女人可不仅是用来充饥的
A woman isn't just for food.
更应是用来享乐的
She's for pleasure.
我不需要玩女人
I do not need a woman for pleasure.
我已经名草有主了
I am spoken for.
我们都是有主的人了
We are all spoken for
从某种意义上说
in some way.
但是如果不纵情享乐
But what is being a vampire
当个吸血鬼还有什么意思
if not relishing in the pleasure of it?
跟我来吧 让姐教教你
Come along. Let me show you.
狠狠地打
Hit him!
就是这样 接着打
There we go! Hit him again! Again!
瞧瞧那些女人
Look at the women.
她们可真美啊 不是么
They're beautiful, aren't they?
不是她们 她们太花枝招展了
Not them. They're too hungry for attention.
你该试试那些看上去洁身自好的
You want the ones who button themselves up.
瞧瞧 她们那么目不转睛
Watch them. They can't tear their eyes away.
她们其实相当饥渴
Those are the women who secretly crave seduction.
跟她们很好玩儿的
They'll put up a good fight,
乐趣在于如何挑起她们的性趣
but the game is in winning them over,
让她们来求你
making them beg for it.
她们要是不愿意呢
What if they don't?
你可是吸血鬼
You're a vampire.
你能让她们愿意
You take it.
就她了
Her.
听起来是挺像Sage的
That sounded like sage, all right.
你怎么会认识她
How did you know her?
她曾被我哥哥Finn迷倒
She was obsessed with my brother finn
那是900年前的事了
over 900 years ago.
什么 那个吓死人自杀哥
What? Creepy, suicidal guy?
你又这样了
You're doing it again.
好吧好吧
All right, you know what?
我得
I need to, uh...
我得走了
I got to get out of here.
行啊
Sure.
但你得先承认你的瘾又犯了
First admit you're jonesing.
Damon 我没有
Damon, I'm not gonna...
你就承认了吧
Admit it.
好吧 我就是受不了了
Ok, fine. I'm freaking out.
我甚至可以把所有服务生给吸干
I'm ready to eat the entire wait staff.
你干嘛非要逼我说出来
Why do you need to hear me say it?
因为我也开始有点自以为是了
Because I'm feeling a little self-righteous, too.
她收集了有关他的一切
She's got everything on him...
病历
Medical records,
以前的法律文件
old court documents.
这是什么
What's this?
这是本Gilbert家的日记
It's an old Gilbert journal.
你祖先的日记怎么会
Why is one of your old family journals
在她衣橱里
in her closet?
你不是说那个法医的死亡时间
Didn't you say the medical examiner's
是凌晨一点到三点吗
time of death was between 1:00 and 3 a.M.?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
因为本郡验尸处
Because the county coroner's office
说那个判断是错的
says that's wrong.
我想
I think...
嘘
Shh.
你们脑子犯傻了啊
What were you thinking?
我知道我们没权这么做
I know that we had no right.
只是没权吗 你们这已经违法了
No right? You broke the law.
但我们找到了澄清Alaric的证据
But we found something that clears Alaric.
那可是他Brian Walter谋杀案的不在场证明
It gives him an alibi in the Brian Walters murder
-你指这个吗 -那是什么
-you mean this? -What is that?
郡验尸处发来的信
A letter from the county coroner's office
纠正了Brian Walter的死亡时间
correcting the error in the time of death of Brian Walters.
Meredith Fell今天收到的
Meredith Fell received it today.
她几小时前拿给我
She brought it to me several hours ago,
对她指控了一个无辜者满怀歉意
full of apologies for accusing an innocent man.
但她为什么在衣橱里藏着这信的复印件
Why would she have a copy hidden in her closet?
我都没法质问她这些 Matt
I can't ask those questions, Matt,
就因为你们是私闯民宅发现的那复印件
because of the very fact that you broke into her home to find it.
你们知道我已经够护着你们了么
Do you know how much I'm already protecting both of you?
我非常抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们快离开我办公室
Just get out of my office
回家去吧 算我求你们了
and go home, please.
信一旦被证实
Alaric'll be released
Alaric就能被释放
as soon as the letter is authenticated.
快走啊
Go.
所以他现在就是不愿吸人血
So he doesn't want to drink human blood?
是啊 他始终觉得良心有愧
Ah, he has an eternally guilty conscience.
真有趣 20世纪我刚认识他时
Funny. When I knew him in the twenties,
他可没一点良心可言
he didn't have any conscience at all.
这也是他吸引我的原因之一
It's one of the things I liked most about him.
他不会真以为他不吸血也能活下去吧
He can't possibly think he can survive without feeding.
不 恰恰相反
Oh, on the contrary.
他的人生
He's determined to live his life
总是在追寻两个极端
pursuing one extreme or the other.
我弟弟啊 就是这么固执
He's a stubborn one, my brother.
我想我得找人跟我一起帮帮他
Think I'm gonna need some help with this one.
我能帮到什么吗
What can I do?
你好啊
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
也许我这么说有点太赤♥裸♥裸了
This may seem very forward,
但你实在太美了
but you're just so pretty.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
还有 麻烦你不要尖叫
And please don't scream.
你将经历噩梦般的一夜
You're about to have a very, very bad night.
住手
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表