Get dressed. You're all road-tripy and gross.
你知道他今晚的行踪
So you know where he's going to be?
是的 和克劳斯
Yes, with Klaus.
所以我引开他的注意 你去说服斯特凡
So I'll distract Klaus and you deal with Stefan.
好 谢谢
Ok. Thank you.
但在那个混血怪物取出我的心脏前
But you're going to have about five minutes tops
你最多只有五分钟
before that hybrid freak rips my heart out.
所以 告诉我你能做到
So please, tell me you can do this.
我可以
I can do this.
-丽贝卡在哪里 -她一会儿就到
- Where's Rebekah? - She'll be here.
她又不能随叫随到
I can't just conjure her on demand.
你怎么了
What's with you?
我还以为芝加哥是你的乐园
I thought Chicago was your playground.
所以这就是你拉我入伙的原因
So this is why you asked me to be your wingman?
只是因为你喜欢
Because you liked the way
我折磨无辜人的方式
that I tortured innocent people?
毫无疑问 那只是一半原因
Well, that's certainly half of it.
另一半呢
What's the other half?
斯特凡 另一半
The other half, Stefan,
是你以前想和我合作
is that you used to want to be my wingman.
他们嫉妒
They're jealous.
你的家族希望你死
Your family wants you
是因为他们永远都不会像你一样
dead because they can never be what you are.
什么 一个讨厌鬼
What? An abomination?
不 是一个王者
No. A king.
看看我们
Look at us.
都遭人厌恶
Two sad orphans.
你知道我妹妹对你很着迷
My sister fancies you, you know.
但是
But...
我应该提醒你
I should warn you,
丽贝卡做事从不犹豫
Rebekah doesn't do anything half-speed,
当然也包括爱情方面
and that includes falling in love.
所以小心点
So just be careful.
她已经神魂颠倒了
She's totally mad.
非常感谢你的提醒
I appreciate the advice.
等她厌倦你的时候
And when the point comes where
就会毫不犹豫的离开
she inevitably leaves you--
她控制不了自己 那是她的本性
She can't help it, it's just who she is.
别让你的心沦陷
Don't let your heart do anything stupid.
尼克 你真是个不可多得的朋友
You know what, you're a good friend, Nik.
很高兴遇到你
I'm glad I met you.
为友谊干杯
To friendship.
我想让你知道
I want you to know,
当卡罗尔·洛克伍德告诉我你的事后
when Carol Lockwood called and told me about you...
我很难过 大哭一场
I sat down and cried.
爸爸 我很好
Dad, I'm ok.
我已经学会去适应了
I've learned to adapt.
我不需要改变
I don't need to be fixed.
我是改变不了的
I can't be fixed.
我一直教你要尽全力
I've always taught you to try your best.
我现在需要你尽全力
I need you to try your best now.
看到了吗
There, see?
-你要成功了 -我做不到
- You're doing it. - I can't.
你一定行的 要克制住欲望
Yes, you can. Fight the urge.
爸爸 我很饿
Daddy, I'm starving.
我知道的你行的 卡尔 再试一次
I know you are, Car. Try.
为什么 你知道这不管用
Why? You know that this isn't going to work.
它必须管用 这是唯一的选择
It has to work. It's the only option.
你为什么想要改变我
Why are you trying to fix me?
这样就不用杀掉你了
So I don't have to kill you!
爸爸 对不起
Daddy, I'm sorry.
太阳落山了
The sun's gone down.
我们明天再试一次
We'll try again tomorrow.
你好 比尔
Hello, Bill.
莉兹 把枪放下
Put the gun down, Liz.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
在里面的是我们的女儿
That's our daughter in there.
她尊敬你 爱你
She looks up to you. She loves you.
那她就会相信我的做法是正确的
Then she'll trust me to do the right thing.
莉兹 不要阻止我 不是因为她是个怪物
Let me do this, Liz. Not because she's a monster,
而是因为我们爱她
but because we love her.
泰勒
Tyler.
你不能进去
You're not going in there.
快进去
Go ahead.
泰勒
Tyler.
没事了 我们这就带你出去
It's ok. We're going to get you out of here.
我的戒指 戒指
My ring. My ring.
好
Ok.
我很疑惑 如果我们真是好朋友
So I'm confused. If we were such great friends,
为什么我只记得你是个混血杂种
Why do I only know you as the hybrid dick
在祭坛上把我的女友烧死了
who sacrificed my girlfriend on an altar of fire?
美好的事物总是稍纵即逝
All good things must come to an end.
他们用的是木质的子弹 他们知道了
They're using wooden bullets. They know.
-那就是说他在这 -谁
- That means he's here. - Who?
谁在这里
Who's here?
丽贝卡 快点 我们得走了 宝贝
Rebekah! Come on, we've got to go, sweetheart.
-到底是怎么回事 -斯特凡
- What the hell is going on? - Stefan!
快走
Go!
斯特凡
Stefan.
对不起 快乐时光得结束了
I'm sorry, but the fun has to end here.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你必须忘记丽贝卡和我
You must forget Rebekah and me.
除非我让你记起 斯特凡 你从不认识我们
Until I say otherwise, you never knew us, Stefan.
谢谢 我已经忘记
Thank you. I had forgotten
拥有一个兄弟是什么感觉了
what it was like to have a brother.
你强迫我忘记
You compelled me to forget.
我和丽贝卡得重新开始生活了
It was time for Rebekah and I to move on.
最好能抛开过去
Better to have a clean slate.
为什么
But why?
你并不需要隐瞒你的行踪
You shouldn't have to cover your tracks...
除非你在躲什么人
unless you're running from someone.
故事讲完了
Storytime's over.
我要再去喝一杯
I need another drink.
真正的一杯
A real one.
你到底是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?!
这话应该我问你
What is wrong with you?
你杀了安迪 然后又救了我
You kill Andie one day, you save my life the next.
你到底是善是恶 选一个
What are you good, bad? Pick one!
克劳斯今天差点看到埃琳娜
Klaus almost saw Elena today.
你必须把她带离芝加哥
You have to get her out of Chicago.
在看到你开始戒除血瘾之前
She's not going anywhere until she's got you
她是不会离开这里的
checked into vampire rehab and on the mend.
相信我 我试过了
Trust me. I've tried.
她是一切的关键
She is the key to everything.
不能让克劳斯知道她还活着
Klaus can't know that she's alive.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她本应该死在祭祀上的 可她没有
She was supposed to die in the sacrifice and she didn't.
现在克劳斯无法制♥造♥新的混血儿
Now Klaus can't create any new hybrids.
他的女巫很快就要想到办法了
His witch is seconds away from figuring that out.
让埃琳娜回去 把我忘了
Tell Elena to go home and forget about me.
自己告诉她吧
Tell her yourself.
准备打烊 快点喝吧
Last call. Drink 'em up.
他们现在居然连瘪三都放进来
I see they've opened the doors to the riff raff now.
宝贝 更难听话的我都听过
Oh, honey, I've been called worse.
你不会放弃的 是吧
You don't give up, do you?
把我的弟弟还给我
Give me my brother back...
我就再也不会出现
You'll never have to see me again.
我很遗憾
Well, I am torn.
我答应过斯特凡不会杀你
You see, I promised Stefan I wouldn't let you die,
但我到底答应了多少附加的条件呢
but how many freebies did I really sign up for?
看了你真的想死
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表