我顾虑太多
I care too much.
这才是问题的所在 达蒙
That's the problem, Damon.
我就是阿基琉斯之踵
I'm the weak link.
如果这么说你好受点的话 她又没真死
If it makes you feel any better, she's not really dead.
你相信他吗 我是说迈克尔
Do you trust him? Mikael?
不相信
Nope.
斯特凡呢
What about Stefan?
也不信
No.
只要他还受克劳斯控制 我就不信
Not as long as he's under Klaus's control.
那么我们需要一个更好的计划
Then we need a better plan.
我知道该怎么做
I know what to do.
只是 你会不喜欢的
You're just not going to like it.
为什么不喜欢
Why not?
因为计划开始实施时
Because when this all goes down,
我不希望你参与其中
I don't want you having any part of it.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
相信
Yes.
那你就没什么好担心的了
Then you have nothing to worry about.
怎么回事
What happened?
体育馆被水淹了
The gym's flooded.
舞会取消了
The dance is cancelled.
你说什么
Excuse me?
那我们现在怎么办啊
Well, what are we supposed to do now?!
所以 那是否意味着我不用去了
So does that mean I don't have go?
想得美
You wish.
不行 泰勒要把舞会转移到他家里
No, Tyler's moving the party to his house.
满是酒桶和啤酒弹珠的返校舞会
Kegs and beer pong for homecoming?
那可真是 与众不同啊
That's... Different.
就说你还会来就是了
Just say you're still coming.
到那里见
I'll see you there.
埃琳娜
Elena.
马特 你好啊
Matt, hey.
你的返校舞会舞伴出了点小麻烦
Um, slight problem with your homecoming date.
发生什么事了
What happened?
给你找个替补舞伴行吗
How would you feel about a back-up date?
他怎么这么快就安排了一个比我那个更好的派对
How did he plan a better party than me so fast?
外面是有一个乐队吗
Is that a band outside?
这些人都是谁
Who are all these people?
太奇怪了 泰勒在哪儿
This is weird. Where is Tyler?
斯特凡 最近怎么样
Hey, Stefan. What's up?
泰勒 你办的这派对还真不错
Hey, Tyler. Nice party you got going on here.
多谢夸奖 但派对不是我办的
Thanks, but I'm not the one throwing it.
我只是服从克劳斯的命令
I'm just doing what Klaus wants.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这不是舞会 是守灵
It's not a party, man. It's a wake.
大家晚上好
Good evening everyone!
我要感谢你们能来和我一起庆祝
I want to thank you all for being here with me to celebrate.
我已经等太久了
It's been a long time coming.
返校舞会是无心享受了
So much for homecoming.
真诡异
This is weird.
我们俩结伴到场
Us being here together.
卡罗琳在那 她什么都不知道
There's Caroline. She doesn't know anything.
别露馅了
Act normal.
克劳斯在这
Hey, Klaus is here.
什么
What?
看来我们认祖归忠的混血儿朋友泰勒
Yeah, apparently our sired hybrid friend Tyler
认为可以让他的主人开个派对
thought it'd be ok to let his "master" throw a party.
我以为你们会吓到
Well, I expected more surprise.
我习惯了 克劳斯做什么都不奇怪了
I've learned not to be surprised by anything Klaus does.
我要去找邦妮了
I'm going to go find Bonnie.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你们两个在一起做什么
And what are you two doing here together?
我以为你的舞伴是丽贝卡
I thought you were supposed to be with Rebekah.
计划有变 我要喝一杯去
Plans changed. I need a drink.
好隆重的舞会
Quite the homecoming.
我已经为我父亲的葬礼筹划了一千年了
I've been planning my father's funeral for 1,000 years.
虽说从没想到
Granted, in no version of it
要邀请这么一群人
were any of these people invited.
不过意思也到位了
But you get the idea.
那你现在干嘛 不用再逃命了
So now what? You just stop running?
现在我可以跟家人团聚了
Now I reunite my family.
你的家人
Your family.
你说的是那些你装在棺材里搬来搬去的人吗
You mean, the people you cart around in caskets?
过往都不重要了
None of that matters anymore.
迈克尔死了 过去的事都过去了
Mikael's gone. Bygones will be bygones.
派对不错 我喜欢那乐队
Really great party. I like the band.
看来舞会皇后还在喘气呢
Seems the homecoming queen still walks among the living,
那丽贝卡肯定不在这了
which leaves me to believe Rebekah isn't here.
她人呢
Where is she?
我不知道 我以为她跟马特一起来
I have no idea. I thought she was coming with Matt.
斯特凡 别骗我
Oh, be honest now, Stefan.
我妹妹在哪
Where's my sister?
我说了我不知道
I said I have no idea.
好了 要我带你去见见你父亲吗
Now, would you like me to take you to your father?
好吧 贵宾怎能缺席派对
Well, it wouldn't be a party without the guest of honor, would it?
把他带过来
Bring him to me.
好吧
All right.
也许你应该给我点好处
Perhaps there's something in it for me?
我要你解除对我的控制
My freedom from your compulsion.
你要你的自♥由♥
Oh, you want your freedom?
只要他死了
Well, once he's dead
他的武器也销毁了
and his weapon destroyed,
你就会得到自♥由♥
you'll have your freedom.
我很荣幸能把它还给你
It'll be my pleasure to give it back to you.
我女儿去舞会了吗
Did my daughter go to the dance?
是的 你错过了跟她拍照的机会
Yep. You missed the photo op.
你把木桩拿来了吗
Did you get the stake?
拿了
I did.
口说无凭
I'm not going take your word for it.
我无意冒犯
No offense to your honor and all.
没事
None taken.
真花哨
Fancy.
能让我看看吗
May I?
这是地球上唯一能杀掉吸血鬼祖先的武器
It's the only weapon on this earth that can kill an original.
所以我还是自己拿着吧 无意冒犯
So I think I'll hold on to it. No offense.
我本来想给你倒杯喝的
I'd offer you a drink,
但是凯瑟琳说你
but Katherine tells me
喜欢吸血鬼的血加冰
you're more of a vampire on the rocks kinda guy.
其实你也可以让我喝你的血
Well, technically, you could still offer.
为什么喝吸血鬼的血
Why feed on vampires?
别告诉我说回味更柔和
Don't tell me it's for the smooth aftertaste.
创造吸血鬼我也有份
I had a hand in creating vampires.
但是我从来没想要他们嗜血成性
But the blood lust was never my intention.
几千年里 我学会了吸掠夺者的血
Over the centuries, I learned to feed from the predator,
而不是吸无辜的人类
not the innocent.
计划有变
Change in plans.
克劳斯回来了 他在洛克伍德家里
Klaus is back. He's at the lockwoods.
他要我把你的尸体带到他脚下
And he wants your body delivered to his doorstep.
恐怕他将会非常失望
I'm afraid he's in for a colossal disappointment.
他肯定不会来这里
Well, he's certainly not going to come here.
希望你的计划不全仰仗他来这儿
I hope your plan didn't depend on that.
当然不是
Didn't depend on that.
但你有计划吧
But you do have a plan. Right?
是啊 我们有个计划 对吧
Oh, yeah. We got a plan, right?
只是计划里没有你而已
It just doesn't involve you.
你不能只扭断他脖子吗
You couldn't just break his neck?
我当然有想过
It certainly occurred to me.
我妈要是看到这么多人
My Mom would seriously freak
她肯定会吓坏的
if she saw all these people here.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表