吸血鬼日记前情概要...
Damon: Previously on"the Vampire Diaries"...
我的妹妹是个鬼 我从来没有机会跟她告别
My sister's a ghost, and I never got to say goodbye to her.
马特!求求你!马特
Matt! Please! Matt.
Vicki?
他们在找Mikael
They're looking for Mikael,
那个捕杀吸血鬼的吸血鬼猎人
the vampire who hunts vampires.
你不会想要唤醒他的
You don't want to wake him.
他会杀了你们所有人
He will kill all of you.
Elena的血 喝了它
Elena's blood.Drink it.
来吧
Come on.
这是一个好征兆
That's a good sign.
他的人性已经民灭掉了 Stefan已经不见了
He's flipped the switch.Stefan is gone.
而且他再也不会回来了
And he's not coming back.
你可以战胜它的 你只要认为它足够坏就能做到
You can fight it.You just have to want it bad enough.
可能是因为我爱你
Maybe because I love you.
没错,Stefan 因为你爱我
That's right, Stefan.Because you love me.
唯一比你对血的渴望还要强烈的
Man: The only thing stronger than your craving for blood
就是你对这个女孩的爱
is your love for this one girl.
民灭掉
Turn it off.
不要!
No!
你好!
Hello!
你干了什么?
What did you do?
我帮了他
I fixed him.
[闹钟哔哔响]
[alarm clock beeps]
[叹气]
[Sighs]
早上好
Good morning.
只要你拳头击中目标就可以了
So the pressure of your punch ejects the stakes.
这个简单
Easy enough.
啊!
Ugh!
太奇怪了
That's weird.
啊! 啊
Ugh! Unh.
肯定是被卡住了
Must be jammed or something.
是你还不够强壮
You're not strong enough.
你最好开始做一些举重练习
Better start lifting some weights,
增强你的骨骼
put some meat on your bones.
多谢提醒
Thanks for not sugar-coating it.
你知道这是什么吗?
You know what this is?
马鞭草榴弹 我以前用过一次
A vervain grenade.I've used one before.
那你应该知道这东西为什么让人惊奇了
Then you know the element of surprise
当你遇到吸血鬼的时候 这是唯一的优势
is your only advantage when it comes to a vampire.
-给你个惊喜 -哦 我的天哪
- Surprise.- Oh my God!
啊!
Ugh!
Ric 这一点都不好笑
This isn't a joke to me, Ric.
你觉得我是在开玩笑?
You think I'm joking?
吸血鬼会带走任何他们想要得到的东西
Vampires will take whatever they want.
他们会伤害任何他们想伤害的人
They will hurt whoever they want.
而且毫无悔意 这是他们的本性
And they'll do it without remorse.It's their nature.
你可以不用代指 直接就说stefan好了
You don't have to use pronouns.You can say Stefan.
听着 我明白你为什么会来这里
Look, I get why you're here.
Stefan伤害了你 你不想这样的事再次发生
Stefan hurt you.You don't want it to happen again.
但你觉得我疯了
But you think that I'm crazy.
相信我能保护自己
To believe that I can protect myself
不受已经毫无人性的吸血鬼的攻击
from a vampire who's flipped the switch on his humanity.
我想 今天早上你一定是想尽办法说服自己起床来面对现实
I think you found a way to get out of bed this morning.
这让我觉得你是我认识的最坚强的人
And that makes you the strongest person I know.
我想 你可以做好每一件事
I think that you can do pretty much anything.
高三 我们来啦
Here we are. Senior year.
有人觉得我们应该拥有更多的权利吗?
Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?
好吧 恶作剧之夜不尽如人意
Ok. So prank night was a bust.
但是我们接受了现实 而且要继续向前
But we are accepting it,and we are moving on.
你是对的 我的意思是 为什么我要让我男朋友
You're right. I mean, why should I let the fact that my boyfriend
看见他已逝前女友的事实来破坏高三这样的经历呢?
is seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriend hinder this experience?
是的!我为什么要让
Yes! And why should I let the fact
我男朋友变成混血的事实
that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid
来破坏我美妙的一天呢?
put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day.
今天是我们的纪念日
Today's our anniversary.
实际上 去年开学的第一天我跟Stefan就认识了
Technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year.
好吧 你赢了
Yeah. You win.
你确定你要呆在这吗?
Are you sure you want to be here?
我必须留在这儿 我要把那些事抛在脑后
I have to be here.I have to put it behind me.
新的一年 新的生活
New year. New life.
[播放音乐]
[Music playing]
[女孩们咯咯笑]
[Girls giggling]
啊哦 Alexandera
Uh-oh. Alexandra,
左手给我
left hand, please.
嘿 台阶上的两个黑发美女欠我一张波斯地毯
Hey, the 2 brunettes on the staircase owe me a persian rug.
你是说 她们欠我俩一张波斯地毯?
You mean, they owe us a persian rug?
哥哥 这也是我的房♥子
It's my house, too, brother.
哦 要不要转一盘?
Ooh! Would you like a spin?
所以这就是克劳斯逼迫你保护Elena的时候
So this is what Klaus had in mind
心里所想的事情吗?
when he compelled you to protect Elena?
这些女士在帮我成为我自己
These ladies are helping me be all that I can be.
[敲门]
[Knocking at door]
-Stefan 在哪里? -你是谁啊?
- Where's Stefan? - Who the hell are you?
他把我留在这里了.我的哥哥把我丢在这了
He left me here.My brother actually left me here.
哦 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你的语气听起来好像我应该很在乎似的
Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care.
你是克劳斯的妹妹?
You're Klaus's sister?
Rebekah 我知道你很荣幸
Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure.
哪个是我的房♥间?
Which one's my room?
你不可以住在这
You're not staying here.
粗鲁 你们俩都是
Rude. Both of you.
我自己去找
I'll see to it myself.
我猜她要留在这了
So I guess she's staying here.
怎么了?不想再跟高一的聊天了吗?
So what? It's not cool to talk to juniors anymore?
嘿 新学期快乐
Hey. Happy first day.
你生气了?
You mad?
我没有生气.我只是不想面对事实
I'm not mad.I'm resigned to the fact
我在跟安娜还有Vicki分享你
I'm sharing space in our relationship with Anna and Vicki.
我已经很久没跟Vicki说话了
I haven't talked to Vicki in a while.
这不是重点 Jeremy
That's not the point, Jeremy.
我知道 我知道
I know that. I know. Ok?
但是我不得不见安娜 Jeremy
But I had to see Anna again,Jeremy.
她有Damon需要的信息
She had information that Damon needed.
我明白 Jeremy 但是站在我的角度想想
I get it, Jeremy.But put yourself in my shoes.
你爱过她们两个
You loved both of them.
而且你们也没有分手
And you guys didn't break up.
她们死了 你允许她们不停地回来找你
They died. And you keep letting them back in.
你认为我想这样吗?
You think I want any of this?
我 额
I, um...
我认为你有能力决定
I think you have the power to decide
要不要见到他们
whether or not you see them.
记住这点 好嘛
Remember that. Ok?
[发动机停下]
[Engine stops]
你一直比我容易更适应这样的生活
You were always so much better at being a part of this than I was.
对不起
Sorry.
你不要中是这样出现 吓死我了
You can't just keep appearing like this.Freaks me out.
我是一个鬼魂 我只能这么做
I'm a ghost. It's all I got.
如果你不想我 我就不会出现
And I couldn't appear if you weren't thinking about me.
我在回想去年我们开学的第一天
Well, I was just thinking about our first day last year.
我一直因为Elena不爱我而伤心 你说
I was worried about running into Elena and you said...
振作起来 男人点 让她知道失去你是她的损失
Suck it up. Be a man. And show her what she's missing.
是啊 取而代之的是 她爱上一个吸血鬼
Yeah. Instead,she met a vampire.
没事吧 Matt 你看起来很不开心
You ok, Matty? You seem unhappy.
是啊 这就是生活
Yeah, I just life stuff.
你知道 因为你的离开 妈妈又不在身边
You know, with you gone and mom not around, it's...
好多事要一个人处理
A lot to deal with alone.
但是我很高兴 我能和你聊天
I'm glad I get to talk to you, though.
我很想你
I miss you.
我也是
I miss you, too.
如果我跟你说有一种方法
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表