So you have to be careful.
我会的
I will.
我保证
Promise.
只要你不要讨厌我
Just...Don't hate me.
我的世界的中心
Everything I like about me
是你
is you.
[叹息]
[Sighs]
我以前认得所有星座的
I used to know every constellation.
我怎么会全忘记了呢
How did I forget them all?
你醉了 你得回家去
You're drunk.You need to go home.
好吧 嗯 我找找我的车
Fine. Unh.Let me find my car.
你在开玩笑 是吗?
You're joking, right?
啊哦 是那些搞笑的警♥察♥
Uh-oh. It's the fun police.
我以为那个猎手吸血鬼Stefan应该在派对里呢
I thought that ripper Stefan was supposed to be the life of the party.
嗯 好了 我开车送你回去
Well, all right, I'm driving you home. Come on.
你干吗 玩游戏5 下来
What are you, 5? Get down.
怎么 你害怕我会... 哦
Why? Are you afraid that I'm going to... ohh.
哈 差一点
Ha. That was close.
Klaus不会高兴的
Klaus would not be happy with you.
你很有意思了
You're hilarious.
看Stefan 松手
Look, Stefan, no hands.
喔 哈哈
Whoa. Ha ha.
啊!
Aah!
我就知道你会救我的
I knew you'd catch me.
[飞镖枪声]
[Dart gun shots]
啊
Ugh!
你没事吧?
You ok?
嗯 我...
Yeah. I'm...
没事
Fine.
你看起来 不太清醒
You look, uh, not sober.
计划成功 这才是关键
The plan worked. That's all that matters.
我们带他离开这儿
Let's just get him out of here.
♪
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我没有料到她要做这种事
I didn't think she'd do something like this.
我相信了她
I trusted her.
你得告诉我你到底做了什么让Vicki出来的
You need to tell me exactly what you did to let Vicki out.
我才知道怎么把她弄回去
So I know exactly how to send her back.
今天晚上真是见鬼了
I see all the geniuses came out to the bonfire tonight.
Elena! Elena!
-打开门 -不行!打不开
- Open the door. - I can't! It won't open.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
对不起 Elena
I'm sorry, Elena.
我找到一个符咒可以阻止帮助Vicki的强大魔力
I found a spell that can block whatever magic is helping Vicki.
-我要做些什么? -把手给我
- What do I do? - Give me your hand.
Stefan.
Stefan!
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
(咒语)
Phasmotos redux redismo sus terra.
(咒语)
Phasmotos redux redismo sus terra.
(咒语)
Phasmotos redux redismo sus terra.
(咒语)
Phasmotos redux...
不要!
No!
(咒语)
Phasmotos redux redismo sus terra.
她在干什么?
What is she doing?
弥补我的过失
Fixing my mistake.
让她停下
Make her stop.
Bonnie...
咒语起效了 Matt
The spell is working Matt.
因为你她还在这里
She's still here because of you.
(咒语)
Phasmotos redux...
Matt 求你了
Matt, please.
我不能再让你伤害别人了 Vicki
I can't let you hurt anyone, Vicki.
我不会了 我会停止的 只是求你了 别让我走
I won't. I'll stop. Just, please, don't make me go.
我必须这样做
I have to.
这是不对的 你不该在这儿
This is wrong.You shouldn't be here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是不想再一个人了
I just didn't want to be alone anymore.
我也是
Neither did I.
但是我必须让你离开
But I have to let you go.
(咒语)
Phasmotos redux redismo sus terra.
(咒语)
Phasmotos redux redismo sus terra.
再见 Vicki
Goodbye, Vicki.
(咒语)
Phasmotos redux redismo sus terra.
她走了
She's gone.
趁火势还没起来赶紧出来
Hurry up before it blows.
等等! 等等!
Wait! Wait, wait, wait!
把它给我 我能自己来
Give it to me.I can do it.
-不 让我来吧 -Damon 拜托
- No, let me. - Damon, come on.
Elena 你差点被烧烤了
Elena,you almost got barbecued.
至少我还能帮你急救下
The least I can do is apply first aid.
给
There.
今天晚上你任务完成的超好的
You played your part of the plan really well tonight.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你让Rebekah一直对你和你的棉花糖
You had Rebekah drooling all over you
垂涎欲滴
and your marshmallows.
的确 不过这是在她用木桩刺我之前
Yeah, before she skewered me.
你喝太多了都没注意到
I thought you were too drunk to notice.
基本上都是装的
I was faking most of it.
我也是
So was I.
[播放音乐]
[Music playing]
准备走了吗 Elena?
Ready to get going, Elena?
今晚干得好 Ric
Great work tonight, Ric.
老兄 很抱歉那辆车挂了 很烂的结果
Sorry about the car, man.Bummer.
你总是让我精疲力尽
You're always running out on me.
你今晚上可得补回来啊
You have to earn the overnighter.
-那我就把它当做挑战 -哈哈
- I consider that a challenge. - Ha ha.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
-什么? -小礼物哟
- What? - A little present.
你该走了
You should go.
你确定吗?
You sure?
我以为我哥哥会想让他的混血
I think my brother would want his hybrid
沉迷于一切活物不可自拔呢
to indulge in everything life has to offer.
对于一时失态我感到很抱歉
I apologize for my outburst.
它将会让你明白如果你知道
It would have made more sense had you known that
只要我能自♥制♥我就一直让自己远离人血
I've been denying myself human blood for as long as I can remember.
那就是你唤醒我的原因?
Why is it that you awoke me?
我觉得你可能知道怎么杀死Klaus
I thought you might know how to kill Klaus.
但是有些事让我觉得我完全被误导了
But something tells me that I've been sorely misinformed.
你介意帮我弄一下这些吗?
Would you mind helping me with these?
我可以保证在这些东西的牵制下我可弄不死Klaus
I can assure you there's no way I can kill Klaus from beneath them.
那意思是你不知道怎么杀死他了?
Does that you mean you do know how to kill him?
我可以杀死Klaus
I can kill Klaus.
而且我也会杀死他
And I will.
谢谢了
Thank you.
一点点血就可以让那些萎缩的肌肉迅速恢复
A little blood will grease those muscles up real quick.
只是说说而已哦...
Just saying...
我不吸活物的血
I don't feed on living things.
那你吸什么?
Then what do you eat?
如果你想再次跟Damon成为朋友也无妨哦
It's ok if you want to be friends with Damon again.
我不想
I don't.
我觉得他有点想你
I think he kind of misses you.
[叹气]
[Sighs]
今晚上你抓住我了
Well you got me tonight.
你绝对不期望如此
Definitely wasn't expecting that.
那才是关键
That was the point.
是啊
Yeah.
你可以怨恨这点 因为你想要这样的结果 但是Elena需要我
You know, you can hate it all you want, but Elena needs me.
我会一直保护她的
I'll always protect her.
我觉得如果有我在你们两个都会过得不错
I think you're both better off having me around.
Elena 等等
Elena, wait.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表